What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
@MastanKhan @khail007 please may I have the reasoning for your choice?!

1) Education
2) Education
3) Education
4) Seal & erect blockade at Pak-Afghan border/Law & Order
5) Police/Judiciary/LEA's
6) Tax System
7) Electricity
8) Transport system
I am taking note of what needs to be done first...so education it is...thank you for participating :agree:

Education, Improving Juridical System, Police Reform followed by Elec and Infrastructure

Sorry I was watching the game .

Peace at home- Peace at World is the thing we need to remember , Akheilos . Honestly speaking , law and order is the first requirement for all the things you have listed . Its time to route out radicalization and extremism from the society or else watch the country go further downhill , the Govt needs to improve the security situation on the ground by any and all means . Else watch the investors and educated people leave this country and the public live in constant fear of the militants and terrorists . Keep spending the money on education , health , defense , power generation , infrastructure development and it will bear no results without a significant improvement in the area I mentioned . If you ask my opinion on how to do it , I would propose lining up all the Mullahs against the wall and putting a bullet in each one of them , the next is strictly regulating religion .
Thanks @Secur :)

Education, Improving Juridical System, Police Reform followed by Elec and Infrastructure
First thing is first ...I am looking for top priority..thank you for your time :)

All those other things on the list don't matter if you don't have justice and equality for all. Corrupt cops are the worst thing that can happen to a society. They're are the ones that are supposed to be protecting the people and carrying out the law. Other than that I would fix infrastructure and transportation next. Infrastructure is the backbone of a nation.
thank you for your feedback :)

If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @Luftwaffe @dexter @ghazaliy2k @secretservice @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Counter-Errorist @Marshmallow @Devil Soul @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @Informant @Fracker @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @Secur @farhanalee7 @balixd @danish falcon @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay @Osama Ali1996 @Muhammad Omar

@Armstrong (keep it short please)

@VCheng (kindly dont shoot him)

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu (please make sure the thread is Indian clean...dont need any new headache)

Kindly also give reasons for your support

P/s: no political fighting calling names or crapping on my thread!! Thank you!
Education because no development is possible without skillful human Resuource..

Electricity for running the economy.
And Judicial system + police, for almost every thing else.
thank you ...I am looking for top priority :)

Education because no development is possible without skillful human Resuource..

@farhanalee7 please add your vote :agree:

Ok I see it sorry missed it while scanning through :P

Judiciary and Law and order will be my top priority.
Justice is the foremost duty of a ruler and the most important right of the Nation.
You get that done and you have a satisfied Nation, the rest follows on.

Hi,

Thank you for the post----. Indeed Law & Order / justice / is @ the top of the list. People will bear extreme hardships if they know they are going to be treated justly.

Muslims don't even know that was the reason for the for the early converts to islam.

Hi,

Thank you for the post----. Indeed Law & Order / justice / is @ the top of the list. People will bear extreme hardships if they know they are going to be treated justly.

Muslims don't even know that was the reason for the for the early converts to islam.

thank you @Aslan

@Devil Soul @yesboss reasons for your choice please :)

1.Providing justice is of the utmost importance, without it a nation won't survive, it should be provided for free and be quick. The only way to end corruption, ensure the writ of the government and create a healthy society and economy.

The only reason i said electricity was that we are in a special circumstance where one can not simply ignore to deal with the current shortage of electricity as its ruining our economy. One can do many things in parallel, in fact all, that is what will be called good governance. Though my priority would be "Justice".

1.Providing justice is of the utmost importance, without it a nation won't survive, it should be provided for free and be quick. The only way to end corruption, ensure the writ of the government and create a healthy society and economy.

The only reason i said electricity was that we are in a special circumstance where one can not simply ignore to deal with the current shortage of electricity as its ruining our economy. One can do many things in parallel, in fact all, that is what will be called good governance. Though my priority would be "Justice".
thank you...yes currently I am looking at what is the priority of the nation...and how people think and feel about it :)

I am afraid i will have to lock up all corrupt politician and Pakistan government workers. Start scratch.
lock up? Phir keeroun ki terhan bahar nikal atay hain and wahin dhada shuru...I would suggest get rid...anything from bullet to drowning :agree:

I am afraid i will have to lock up all corrupt politician and Pakistan government workers. Start scratch.
Yaar voting mein 2-3 Indians nay thori rigging ki wi hai..can you get rid of their votes ....ind_pak, dem!god and one more..and aap apna vote tou dalain :azn: and reasoning sunaian hum bachoun ko :flirt::flirt:

@Akheilos your own vote?
no.2 :D

but thats just my thinking coz

I personally thought of security....increase the efficiency of crime fighting...would result in less crime, less thorr phorr...and hopefully less need to invest in rebuidling...
Less na insafi /injustice less crime less less budget needed to tackle ...
then in education...or education side by side by show casing good justice maybe people can be educated in how to behave...because I believe education is not the sole burden of the state but of everyone...I once read something:
There is no use to be educated or have knowledge if you are not going to pass it on!

I just saw @blain2 :woot:

:raise: uncle humara survey mein hissa lay lain (damn my Urdu) ...please take part in my survey :raise: I want to know what an average Pakistani thinks needs to be fixed first as in what is top on the priority ladder...and also kindly give a reasoning as to why you choose that as the top most priority?!

Last edited:
Before I vote and before I pen down any options let me remind you people TAXES is the most important aspect. A fair GOV should collect as much TAXES and reforms in taxes should be priority.

@Akheilos I don't know your poll options seems to works in sync all of them are important it is all about management. A brilliant finance minister who knows his job would distribute funds properly. Here we should also note that for all these options you mentioned you need fair people in place selected through merit without merit incompetent corrupt people with huge funds would never make a difference the example is infront of you from musharraf to zardari to noon league. Your poll is complex so I can't pick them individually but I vote for all of them listed, all depts would have to work with utmost fairness.

Last edited:
Before I vote and before I pen down any options let me remind you people TAXES is the most important aspect. A fair GOV should collect as much TAXES and reforms in taxes should be priority.

@Akheilos I don't know your poll options seems to works in sync all of them are important it is all about management. A brilliant finance minister who knows his job would distribute funds properly. Here we should also note that for all these options you mentioned you need fair people in place selected through merit without merit incompetent corrupt people with huge funds would never make a difference the example is infront of you from musharraf to zardari to noon league. Your poll is complex so I can't pick them individually but I vote for all of them listed, all depts would have work with utmost fairness.
:rofl: my dear you should choose the top priority (only one)!

And I think your choice should have been no.2 everyone wants to fix the crime fighting capabilities (including corruption and the whole package) :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom