What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
css system was put by the british to rule india -- this should be abolished
representation of the people is needed -- e.g in the u.s, police can arrest but cant make a case.. its done by voted peoples' prosecuter .... also jury representing the people is present alonge judge
What's CSS? I was like computer language no...

Jury system but for that we need jury duty and well, with a population like ours ...people are ready to sell their daughters...where will you get "honest" "unbiased" juries?

First thing's first...Looking for what the common thinks is needing urgent attention

With temperatures exceeding 45C regularly and loadshedding for over 12 hours a day in most areas, will the answer be any surprise as to what should be fixed first? :D

With temperatures exceeding 45C regularly and loadshedding for over 12 hours a day in most areas, will the answer be any surprise as to what should be fixed first? :D
surprisingly education is wining :enjoy:

So I go with "surprise me" and they did!

Trust me, right now the answer is ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!
trust you? Yet when I scroll I see 11 (45.8%) for education and I go hmmm...Will keep in mind next time you say trust me :enjoy:

trust you? Yet when I scroll I see 11 for education and I go hmmm...Will keep in mind next time you say trust me :enjoy:
the people in wapda are the same of zardari's era ... on multiple extnsions .. trust me there is no hope for electricity through cheap hydel systems.. partly due to corrupt/safarshy wapda representation and partly due to political interprovincial hatred so as to get more fringe benefits for running a dam in their province

trust you? Yet when I scroll I see 11 (45.8%) for education and I go hmmm...Will keep in mind next time you say trust me :enjoy:

Of course everybody will say "education" but it is only words. What they really want is electricity. ;)

what are the qualities in u.s system?

Of course everybody will say "education" but it is only words. What they really want is electricity. ;)

You are a mere human being you cant tell what one thinks and wants based on your thinking...

The world revolves around 2 things proof and results....

You have neither in this section :agree:

Please dont derail my thread :enjoy:

the people in wapda are the same of zardari's era ... on multiple extnsions .. trust me there is no hope for electricity through cheap hydel systems.. partly due to corrupt/safarshy wapda representation and partly due to political interprovincial hatred so as to get more fringe benefits for running a dam in their province
I agree...not until we come clear up this whole law and order and educate masses based on what law and order means...and what justice means...we aint going anywhere :(

Hence I voted for improve judicial system + fix the police

ye mulk mullah / politicians ki baap ki jageer hai how shareef admi in se apni izzat bachata hai

ye mulk mullah / politicians ki baap ki jageer hai how shareef admi in se apni izzat bachata hai
I agree...it is a sad ignored case....everyone blames one another no one wants to admit the obvious and people are too scared to change or / and of change...

Since I dont know the mindset of an everyday Pakistani I decided to open this thread to educate myself...

Everyone surprised me with the education factor...I am happy

@VCheng didnt disappoint me with the denial and jumping to conclusion without proof attitude :agree:

I chose Electricity because as everyone knows, Foreign Investors are leaving PK for other countries and Domestic Investors have held their hands back because who would want to open factories or even small time businesses that run solely on Electricity if you're not guaranteed any.

Back
Top Bottom