What's new

Only for Pakistanis

What will you do first (key word first) ?

• Total voters
I think it is important to ask HOW any plan would be carried out, otherwise we will get a lot of noble word that have no hope of being implemented.
the how will come later...Right now I am interested in what is going on in the general Pakistani's mind :agree:

Just 1? Then improve electricity situation. Build more dams, coal power plants which will save billions of dollars each year. These saved billions instead we can spend on infrastructure, education, health etc

You can't improve education system from thin air. Or any sector for that matter.
thank you for your input...we need repairs in all the sectors mentioned above...Not just one...but I wanted the vote on which would you first fix...

I personally thought of security....increase the efficiency of crime fighting...would result in less crime, less thorr phorr...and hopefully less need to invest in rebuidling...

Less na insafi /injustice less crime less less budget needed to tackle ...

then in education...or education side by side by show casing good justice maybe people can be educated in how to behave...because I believe education is not the sole burden of the state but of everyone...I once read something:

There is no use to be educated or have knowledge if you are not going to pass it on!

but thats just my thinking .... :enjoy:

the how will come later...Right now I am interested in what is going on in the general Pakistani's mind :agree:

thank you for your input...we need repairs in all the sectors mentioned above...Not just one...but I wanted the vote on which would you first fix...

Yes which can only happen with spared money.

Yes which can only happen with spared money.
yes I was talking about being in charge and with the present budget at hand (count all the loans we have taken since last year and this year alone)!!!

Electricity should be replaced by Power & Energy- hence i vote for it-
And add Agriculture- the back bone-

If you were to be in charge of Pakistan....with all the loans we have collected and allocated to each province...What is the first thing you will do?

@Jaanbaz @Abu Nasar @p(-)0ENiX @batmannow @BATMAN @Spring Onion @Leader @dexter @Marshmallow @air marshal @airmarshal @AUz @Marshmallow @Raja.Pakistani @Bezerk @Stealth @Jf Thunder @Rajput_Pakistani @rockstar08 @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @Jazzbot @Aether @farhanalee7 @balixd @W.11 @Zarvan @Slav Defence @mafiya @S.U.R.B. @RescueRanger @qamar1990 @PWFI @Pakistanisage @Windjammer @LoveIcon @KingMamba @DESERT FIGHTER @chauvunist @JonAsad @Jessica_L @RazPaK @Imran Khan @cb4 @Darth Vader @Developereo @Abu Zolfiqar @A.Rafay

@Armstrong (keep it short please)

@VCheng (kindly dont shoot him)

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu (please make sure the thread is Indian clean...dont need any new headache)

Kindly also give reasons for your support

P/s: no political fighting calling names or crapping on my thread!! Thank you!
I would work on electricity first so factories can work and also get gas start oil and gas exploration too and than work simultaneously on education health getting taxes and increased Army budget

Will bring justice according to Quran and sunnah as well as the economie based on islamic system, then eveything will fixe alone.

1. Improve education system. One syllabus should be followed all thorough Pakistan, Government or Private Schools and same rules should apply to madarsa.
2. Solve the electricity problem- Without no industry can run it
3. Pakistan needs a proper ministry and a corruption free fund just for improving the infrastructure
4. Huge reform are needed in judiciary and Police. Police should be retrained, corrupt officials need to be fired. Recruitment should not happen based on affiliation with any political parties or criminal gangs.
But your forgot the main problem which is terrorism. Without seriously reducing terrorism Pakistan will not be able to achieve most of its goals.

Electricity should be replaced by Power & Energy- hence i vote for it-
And add Agriculture- the back bone-
I would work on electricity first so factories can work and also get gas start oil and gas exploration too and than work simultaneously on education health getting taxes and increased Army budget
Thank you for your feedback!

Will bring justice according to Quran and sunnah as well as the economie based on islamic system, then eveything will fixe alone.
ok that is soo different lolz...soo the law and order basically?

Electricity is only timely crisis, while education is for our coming generations, our entire future depends on it.

So education will be first most priority.

1. Improve education system. One syllabus should be followed all thorough Pakistan, Government or Private Schools and same rules should apply to madarsa.
2. Solve the electricity problem- Without no industry can run it
3. Pakistan needs a proper ministry and a corruption free fund just for improving the infrastructure
4. Huge reform are needed in judiciary and Police. Police should be retrained, corrupt officials need to be fired. Recruitment should not happen based on affiliation with any political parties or criminal gangs.
But your forgot the main problem which is terrorism. Without seriously reducing terrorism Pakistan will not be able to achieve most of its goals.
Thank you! First things first...I just want to know the different opinion and thoughts with regard to what needs to be worked on first

water and power
education and health
defence and law implementation
converting madrasas to standardized schools
productive agricultural methods
deport afghans / kill terrorists irrespective of provincial affiliations
uniform taxation / billing
start with 3model cities/province
------
shelters / child services for kids
western scholarships for the youth
tourism / ''soft image''
confiscate all the property of all politicians / families
---
css system was put by the british to rule indian people -- this should be abolished as it gives a lot of power to a single chair

representation of the people is needed -- e.g in the u.s, police can arrest but cant make a case.. its done by voted peoples' prosecuter .... also jury representing the people is present alonge judge

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback!

ok that is soo different lolz...soo the law and order basically?
Bring law and order in Pakistan, economy gonna flourish in days, then you can get ride of Electricity problem, Increase education budget as well as millitary budget.

Electricity
Education
Judiciary

parallel work on these three.

Bring law and order in Pakistan, economy gonna flourish in days, then you can get ride of Electricity problem, Increase education budget as well as millitary budget.
those were my thoughts too :agree:

water and power
education and health
defence and law implementation
converting madrasas to standardized schools
productive agricultural methods
deport afghans / kill terrorists irrespective of provincial affiliations

start with 3model cities/province
------
shelters / child services for kids
western scholarships for the youth
tourism / ''soft image''
Electricity
Education
Judiciary

parallel work on these three.

Thank you for the feedback..
First thing's first...Looking for what the common thinks is needing urgent attention

Back
Top Bottom