What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: what a level of intellect! Must commend the maker of this picture. Shows how twisted our population is :) If nobel prize for conspiracy theory making would have been there evey year it would have been won by either a Pakistani or an Indian.
And yes you forgot to mention one thing, first two were responsible for breaking Pakistan while the later two responsible for selling the leftover to US.

Haven't you read the interview I did with an Army officer who was a part of the operations in KPK? It's stated over there as well.

Basically, he's a blunt, straightforward man. He likes to be with his men on the frontlines. In planning he involves the opinions of all levels of command. He's also very pro-Pakistani, literally! He was behind getting NATO supplies suspended after NATO forces attacked the Pakistani soldiers and the US had to launch and investigation and issue an apology. Where else would you find such a guy? He did this while he was fighting the Talibs!

Where is that interview? are you a journalist?
Suspension of NATO supplies was a hint by army to tell the public, how many ways politicians get fund transferred to their foreign accounts.
In the same way, the idea of shooting drone by 3 different weapons, was to hint how ugly and complicit all politicians and there supporters are.

Where is that interview? are you a journalist?
Suspension of NATO supplies was a hint by army to tell the public, how many ways politicians get fund transferred to their foreign accounts.
In the same way, the idea of shooting drone by 3 different weapons, was to hint how ugly and complicit all politicians and there supporters are.

Where does it say that only journalists can take interviews? There are more interviews taken by non-journalists for information purposes all over the world than journalists combined.. bad way to try and shoot the messenger when you cant even get the shot right.

The rest of your post sounds disconnect. By what possible x is to y connection did you come up with the army's suspension of supplies after Salala have anything to do with highlighting corruption?

The Shooting of the drones has much more to do with state and political consensus on it.. and then the possible fecal storm that will rise if you do shoot one down.

Where does it say that only journalists can take interviews? There are more interviews taken by non-journalists for information purposes all over the world than journalists combined.. bad way to try and shoot the messenger when you cant even get the shot right.

The rest of your post sounds disconnect. By what possible x is to y connection did you come up with the army's suspension of supplies after Salala have anything to do with highlighting corruption?

The Shooting of the drones has much more to do with state and political consensus on it.. and then the possible fecal storm that will rise if you do shoot one down.

Do not speak on my behalf, i did nothing wrong, in asking a person.. weather, he is a jurno or not!
Rest of the post was also in response to his statement about blockage of NATO supplies, and indeed it was a demo by army, just to open the eyes of public and expose double faced politicians.
No way my post was shooting any one... i really want to read the interview, which he mentioned by him self. Don't be so sensitive.
Shooting of the drones is purely political, rather i must say double face of politicians and idiot followers.
Shooting down a drone isn’t so hard to do - DAWN.COM

i will soon post more links, only to prove my view point.

PTI sit-in nothing more than a farce: Pervez Rashid - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
'Civilian supremacy is at the top of Nawaz Sharif's mind'

What a sugar coat to Mr.Sharif's insecurity and fear.
Mark my words,he will not promote on the basis of skills and intelligence to tackle threat,but he will assure that promoted army chief will ensure his 'security' rather then of 'nations'

:lol: what a level of intellect! Must commend the maker of this picture. Shows how twisted our population is :) If nobel prize for conspiracy theory making would have been there evey year it would have been won by either a Pakistani or an Indian.
And yes you forgot to mention one thing, first two were responsible for breaking Pakistan while the later two responsible for selling the leftover to US.

What about Mullas ???? Are you pro Mullas ???

What about Mullas ???? Are you pro Mullas ???
Mullahs are just the bi-product of these gems.....Arn't they?

Seniority has prevailed this time....COAS and then CJCSC

Lt. General Rashad Mahmood is most suitable for this post.

1102026317-1.jpg

1102026317-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom