What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nawaz has called sectary defence and ask to prepare the letter of order but who it will be ?????????????????????????????

Why is a MUSTACHE mandatory for all Army Chiefs? (barring one only perhaps)!!!!!!

PM meets Lt. Generals Rashid Mahmood, Raheel Sharif separately

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif, who has to make a final decision regarding the appointments of Pakistan’s new Chief of Army Staff (COAS) and the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) shortly, held meetings separately with the two Lieutenant Generals Rashid Mahmood and Raheel Sharif on Wednesday early morning here, Geo News reported.

Matters relating to the security of the country and professional affairs were discussed in the meetings, sources said.

Lt. General Rashid Mahmood currently the Chief of General Staff also served as GOC and Corps Commander Lahore.

Later, the prime minister also met with the Lt Gen Raheel Sharif, Inspector General Training and Evaluation at the GHQ.

PM meets Lt. Generals Rashid Mahmood, Raheel Sharif separately - thenews.com.pk

Since Nawaz Shariff has met Gen Rashid and Gen Raheel Shariff today...it seems apparently Gen Haroon is out of the race

BaD3L45CYAApb7x.jpg:large

Since Nawaz Shariff has met Gen Rashid and Gen Raheel Shariff today...it seems apparently Gen Haroon is out of the race

by that logic, I am afraid he definitely met himself this morning, and it can be a disaster :sarcastic:

anyway, mostly saying G Raheel Sharif... the one who got the least votes on pdf.

I personally wanted to see G Tariq Khan as he is a ruthless fieldman and a soldier's soldier.

hope whosoever, is good for the democracy and the country, nothing less.

Haroon Aslam is likely to become Joint Chiefs and Rashad as COAS

Samma news is saying that Raheel Shareef to be made next Army Chief and Rashad as Joint that would be disaster again he is going for number three if this is true Musharraf was also on third

Dawn News;
Lt. Gen Raheel Shareef most likely new COAS.

BaD3L45CYAApb7x.jpg:large

by that logic, I am afraid he definitely met himself this morning, and it can be a disaster :sarcastic:

anyway, mostly saying G Raheel Sharif... the one who got the least votes on pdf.

I personally wanted to see G Tariq Khan as he is a ruthless fieldman and a soldier's soldier.

hope whosoever, is good for the democracy and the country, nothing less.

he cant be meetin himself if he did he would die of shame.....

Announced.

Lt Gen Rashid Mahmood CJCSC

Lt Gen Raheel Shareef COAS
Google-Image-Result-for-http-ih.constantcontact.com-fs140-1109036817234-img-2233.jpg-3Fa-3D1112831357432.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom