What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Nawaz Shariff hasnt learnt its lesson.. It seems Nawaz Shariff will never sudhrofy..:(...... Wht wrong had Gen Haroon...being the senior most.. done...tht he was out of the race?

yeah, just saw, Congratulations everyone

Nawaz's criteria for selection after meeting the prospective Generals ..... Eh Vi SHARIF tay mai Vi SHARIF!!!!

Should have been Tariq Khan or Haroon Aslam!

Both Lt. Generals have been promoted 4 Star Generals w.e.f. 28 - 11 - 13.

BaEHTQOCMAEkm-y.jpg:large

well Shariff might not be repeating history again but he surely made the laughing stock out of the whole god damn Military

So ..is Raheel Shariff THAT bad?
didn't mean to say that but promoting IG Training & Evaluation to the Most Powerful man in the country and the one who is going to lead the troops - isn't my cup of tea.

as I said earlier - every Lt Gen is good but some of them have the upper hand

didn't mean to say that but promoting IG Training & Evaluation to the Most Powerful man in the country and the one who is going to lead the troops - isn't my cup of tea.

True..Lt Gen Haroon Aslam being the senior most ...and also who hv lead Swat op would have been perfect orGen Tariq khan.... The only positive tht troops can take out from Raheel Shariff's appointment is tht he is brother of Nishan e Haider Shabbir Shariff..and thats all....

He is also the one who crafted the military doctrine for counter terrorism as well as cold start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom