What's new

Who will be Pakistan’s next Army Chief and Joint Chief of the military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tu mera puttar chuti kar.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I'm not from that league; therefore, if you can't speak logically and ethically, you should probably go learn that.

@time pass @SaadH
Mostly they are from Potohar region, and going up from Hindko belt like Abbotabad, Hari pur etc then from guranwala, gujrat (rechna doab).. so not from all of Punjab..

It is merit + trend + DNA + legacy.. Sure, once PAF/PA were dominated by Punjabi-Pashtun. The west Punjab was not that prosperous before, in fact in beginning we had overwhelming UP + Bihar bureaucracy.. Anyway, there will be many Pashtuns hitting top ranks, sooner or later.

On topic: Nouman for COAS and Munir for CJCOSC

Even though I did not lean that way, the simple question of why the quota system was developed remains unanswered.

What he is saying is a few names (based on merit) are forwarded to pm and he calls Whitehouse and Abba jee to pick one.
Why was hamid guls name forwarded in first place if Americans never wanted him to become chief..

Urdu speakers and Pukhtuns not making it to upper echelon of the military these days?
unhon nay bara ukhar liya. ayub, yahya, baig, musharraf. masla cook ka nahi. recipe kharab hai.

unhon nay bara ukhar liya. ayub, yahya, baig, musharraf. masla cook ka nahi. recipe kharab hai.
That much is true, contrary to 2000 years of history, only man of steel in the 250 year history of sepoy army was an arain Punjabi, but that man is a persona non-grata these days.

What he is saying is a few names (based on merit) are forwarded to pm and he calls Whitehouse and Abba jee to pick one.
Why was hamid guls name forwarded in first place if Americans never wanted him to become chief..
You mean they should have forwarded all candidates after approval from their abba jis?? May be this is next level, and this time they plan to do what you suggested.
Even a peon knows about selection procedures and "practices" of sarkari departments.

You mean they should have forwarded all candidates after approval from their abba jis?? May be this is next level, and this time they plan to do what you suggested.
Even a peon knows about selection procedures and "practices" of sarkari departments.

Nawaz sharif used to ask his Abba ji who to make chief.. Not kidding.

The 2 boys who went with Bajwa to London, they will share the spoils of becoming CAOS and CJCSC.

Lt Gen Shamshad and Lt Gen Amir
But obviously only 1 post of coas is more important…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom