What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

Hukou doesn't prevent migration, it prevents the supply of welfare to migrants. Your parents moved from the countryside, but I bet your school education happened in the countryside, right?

What happens with hukou is any decision to migrate requires a pretty solid foundation before you make the move. In India, you can abandon everything and migrate to a city with no actual govt hurdles. Welfare is transferable between states.

What I'm talking about is access. If someone from India or China moves to the US, we cannot access their welfare system. This type of restriction is already present in China for rural folk. Chinese rural migrants are basically like foreign tourists in Chinese cities. That's the difference.
Hukou essentially makes you an illegal migrant in your own country ,so much for the slogan 'one china'.Imagine you migrating to big city in India from a village but can't get admissions in school, colleges,govt hospitals ,subsidies ,people will start protests but not in China as you know the CCP watches everything and it's doesn't like criticism ,you do protest ,you might disappear like falun gong for harvesting

In India most hotels and malls has got some sort of scanner. In China any tom dick and harry can just walk into a neighborhood mall and start shopping. Malls in India is like a class facility, in China, it's a normal thing. This is how you define turd world and developed economy.
Any tom-dick and harry without hidden assault rifles can also walk into Indian hotels and malls.remember 26/11 ? What are you talking about ?

Hukou doesn't prevent migration, it prevents the supply of welfare to migrants. Your parents moved from the countryside, but I bet your school education happened in the countryside, right?

What happens with hukou is any decision to migrate requires a pretty solid foundation before you make the move. In India, you can abandon everything and migrate to a city with no actual govt hurdles. Welfare is transferable between states.

What I'm talking about is access. If someone from India or China moves to the US, we cannot access their welfare system. This type of restriction is already present in China for rural folk. Chinese rural migrants are basically like foreign tourists in Chinese cities. That's the difference.

I have been attending urban public schools since I was a child.
Because my parents are universities students, they can get the hukou of the city they are working in.:P

And, I just asked my mom about Hukou system.

Here's what my mom told me.
Migrant workers can get urban hukou if they buy a house in the city(or they are university students), then their children can enter public schools. If these workers don't have urban hukou, their children still can go to school in city, but only in private schools.

Urban public schools are financially supported by local government. The migrant workers that do not make much economic contribution to the city are not allowed to enjoy the local welfare. The same goes for people from other cities.

*Nowadays Hukou system does not have much practical use.

Last edited:
Hukou essentially makes you an illegal migrant in your own country ,so much for the slogan 'one china'.Imagine you migrating to big city in India from a village but can't get admissions in school, colleges,govt hospitals ,subsidies ,people will start protests but not in China as you know the CCP watches everything and it's doesn't like criticism ,you do protest ,you might disappear like falun gong for harvesting
This is how ignorant the yindus are of other countries. They think they read some Epoch times shit and they know everything. I told you try coming to China. If they are illegal in their own country how the heck is China putting 300mil ppl in jail? You gotta teach me how...hahahah

Don't be dumb ,I asked a simple thing to be done .I know you and your nephew watch it .I just asked to post a picture of xi and Obama cartoon :yahoo:.
Why should I do what you asked me to? Can you post me the pic of Modi bear hugging Trump? Lol

I have been attending urban public schools since I was a child.
Because my parents are universities students, they can get the hukou of the city they are working in.:P

And, I just asked my mom about Hukou system.

Here's what my mom told me.
Migrant workers can get urban hukou if they buy a house in the city(or they are university students), then their children can enter public schools. If these workers don't have urban hukou, their children still can go to school in city, but only in private schools.

Urban public schools are financially supported by local government. The migrant workers that do not make much economic contribution to the city are not allowed to enjoy the local welfare. The same goes for people from other cities.

*Nowadays Hukou system does not have much practical use.

Okay, so your parents are kinda like Han Patriot in that respect. In the end, your family turned out to be richer than most.

There's no way an average rural guy's gonna buy a house in a city. The hukou is designed to keep these people out.

And yet you wonder why India is a shithole? You really seem like someone who has never been out of India. The 'elites' like you lack common sense. How is restricting access to local social systems bad? If you can afford it, alot of people actually send their kids to private schools.

Due to this policy smaller cities and towns get to flourish and develop, so you don't cram everybody into one single city. Use some common sense, even in the states, it's not so easy registering into schools if you are not from a certain area.

How has unplanned social system turned out for India? Illiterate kids are everyone, overburdened schools don't even have teachers, the government hospitals are a killing zone which 'elites' like you won't go. People pooo everywhere...so you congrats for the freedom to create a shithole known as India. For god sake, you don't even have proper water supply systems, people pump contaminated ground water to drink. You ever wondered why Indians have the highest incidence of superbugs on earth? You know how many so called 'elite' indians introduce superbugs to the developed world? You wash your *** with your hands and you eat with it. The people use cow dung to cook bread with the bread sitting on cow dung ash. Sometimes i think your people lack common sense.

Okay, so your parents are kinda like Han Patriot in that respect. In the end, your family turned out to be richer than most.

There's no way an average rural guy's gonna buy a house in a city. The hukou is designed to keep these people out.
and you imagine those slumdogs buying a proper house in India? dude you so called middle class stays in housing considered slums by Chinese standard. I am not an elite, you can say I am exposed. Do you know how many rich millionaires are there in my hometown alone? These people are humble, they buy properties, buy a car and travel abroad. The market is huge, this are the consumers you see from the stats. I am but a middle income guy. By Indian standards I maybe an elite, not in China bhai.

I have been to Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. Let me tell you this, India is not even what China is 25 years ago. Even back in pre reform era, we are cleaner than Indians by a big margin. It's a cultural thing.Simple things like piped water and sewerage, Chinese cities had in even during the 70s in Shanghai and Beijing. You go to Bangalore and Chennai, they deliver water by trucks and use contaminated underground water. In Kolkata, it's arsenic tainted and alot of kids get brain damaged.

Last edited:

You still don't understand what I mean.
Migrant workers can work in cities without urban hukou.

When migrant workers make enough money in the city, they will buy houses in the city and finally take the whole family to live in the city.
If they themselves are not able to make enough money to buy a house in the city, even if they are allowed to enjoy the public resources in the city, this has no use.
Hukou is no longer useful in modern China except for providing a little bit of negligible welfare.

During the time my parents just worked in the city, they had nothing but the identity of the university students. Everything is earned by themselves.

Do you think that university students in China are symbol of rich people?? Chinese university tuition is very cheap, even my father who is from a mountainous minority gathering place can afford university tuition.

Last edited:

When migrant workers make enough money in the city, they will buy houses in the city and finally take the whole family to live in the city.
If they themselves are not able to make enough money to buy a house in the city, even if they are allowed to enjoy the public resources in the city, this has no use.
Hukou is no longer useful in modern China except for providing a little bit of negligible welfare.

During the time my parents just worked in the city, they had nothing but the identity of the university students. Everything is earned by themselves.

Do you think that university students in China are symbol of rich people?? Chinese university tuition is very cheap, even my father who is from a mountainous minority gathering place can afford university tuition.
There is no use explaning bro. You need to understand the Indian mentality, they argue for the sake of arguing, their face saving trait is even worse than your neighbourhood auntie. They know the truth that their country is shit compared to ours, yet they cannot lose face and lose an argument, they will argue till the cows come home. They will not solve the problem, they will argue to get out of it, that's why the country will remain shitty for decades to come. In China, people actually feel ashamed if they are being bashed by US on wealth, and etc, they will improve so people have no reason to udnermine them. Indians are totally different, they are so shameless, they think their train system is advanced.

There is no use explaning bro. You need to understand the Indian mentality, they argue for the sake of arguing, their face saving trait is even worse than your neighbourhood auntie. They know the truth that their country is shit compared to ours, yet they cannot lose face and lose an argument, they will argue till the cows come home. They will not solve the problem, they will argue to get out of it, that's why the country will remain shitty for decades to come. In China, people actually feel ashamed if they are being bashed by US on wealth, and etc, they will improve so people have no reason to udnermine them. Indians are totally different, they are so shameless, they think their train system is advanced.

至少澄清了,能让旁人也看到,以后他们大概就不会在这个论坛里老调重弹了。
其实印度人不算特糟的,美国佬和你辩起来会更让你觉得恶心。
各种民运轮造出来的“人权问题”还有污染、抄袭、偷窃啥啥啥的给你来一整套,你和他们辩他们就说你是五毛,给数据就说中国的数据都是假的,恶心死你。
而印度人最多是强撑,应该是知道真相了,只是嘴上不愿意承认。:p

Understand China success is beyond slum dog Indians, who never can afford a ticket traveling abroad, instead they believe rss and outdated western propaganda,

In their wicked mind, they think living in the cities is an elite, they think speaking English is elite while every student is taught in classroom, most successful people in China they don’t speak English, they don’t understand we are proud of our own language

They don’t understand every Chinese household can afford a car,

I can’t blame these backward idiots given they are from the slums

None of the population is either starving or shitting in the open today. The problem is you get your news from PDF, not actual media.

The very fact that you know English puts you on the top. And no, you are not elite, I am talking about the CCP.

Yep, you get all your knowledge from PDF after all.

He has to post Winnie on Chinese Twitter or Facebook, not PDF.

He does not know the difference between what's meant for kids and what's politically motivated. Typical for CCP robots.
No Chinese living in mainland China will post Winnie the pooh ,xi and Obama cartoon even on PDF .

No Chinese living in mainland China will post Winnie the pooh ,xi and Obama cartoon even on PDF .
Hahaha and that solves your starvation and shit problem? People openly debate and critisize the government all the time privately. Even in national TV we debate policies, the only thing I can't do is openly advocate the overthrow of the CCP. That's a no brainee right? Indians are electing the same bunch of indiots be it Congress or BJP ... It makes no difference. Culturally Indians will still live like rats for decades to come.

You are such a idiot...
majority of cities here in China now welcome people to settle there and get a hukou, just to expand the city's scale so they can get more funds from the state...Companies are also obliged to pay social security deposit and health insurance for farmer workers here, go to hospital and receiving other benefit is not a problem. Kids can go to school of the district you rent your house. Some extra like 1/3 more tuition is not a big deal for China who has an average salary of 1,000 USD/month, and public school is cheap, not like your dirt poor india with some pathetic 200+ rupee/day..:rofl:
upload_2019-5-7_8-21-30.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/wages?continent=asia
Also go to my post#50, our people have tons of money, no matter those living in the city or in the countryside...

You abandon everything and migrate to a city??? migrate from one shithole to another??? What's the difference??? To do these shitty jobs??
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

OK, now you get so much education on China's Hukou system, you might have to spend a little extra without a Hukou (same as in the USA), and that's it, not significant, but for your Caste, you lose your life if you try to step into higher Caste's domain....:hitwall:
upload_2019-5-7_8-19-45.png

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/incredibly-low-india-killed-on-the-name-of-cast.617027/

Still obsessed with Hukou??? Then you are the most shameless person of all kinds....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom