What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

:lol:

I don't think you have yet understood my anology here--
Remove hukou and then you can talk. Until then, to me, you guys look like hamsters squeaking from the inside of gilded cages.

Yeah, your cities are cleaner than ours and have better infrastructure, but that's about it. But your cities are only for people your elites think it is meant for. You make fun of our class system, but don't realise that you are living in an even worse system than you can imagine.

Open shitters rss Indians talk China like he knows something, :rofl: they imagine China to be like their slums but actually compare India to China is like compare sub Sahara to japan

In China the development is inclusive, unlike your shithole only few billionaires enjoy themselves,

You simply couldn’t understand the concept even the poorest Chinese has better living standard than your so called middle class, but bullshitting about hukou blah blah,

Chinese can go and work everywhere they choose and 70% and soon 80% live in our cities while you slum dogs can only beg in the slums

You 'manage' migration, something that can be done only in an authoritarian system, not in a democracy.

However not managing migration would be a much better option. Imagine if you never got the chance to live in Shanghai or any other major city because of hukou.

We have not either. ;)
I just told you I don't have a hukou in Shanghai right? I have been living and buying properties for 15 years. The only difference is I can't access subsidized education and healthcare. Otherwise any person can travel and work around China. Why do you think we have migrant workers. The city is given time to absorb real permanent residents when the tax base increases. We plan our cities unlike in slummy India.

I just told you I don't have a hukou in Shanghai right? I have been living and buying properties for 15 years. The only difference is I can't access subsidized education and healthcare. Otherwise any person can travel and work around China. Why do you think we have migrant workers. The city is given time to absorb real permanent residents when the tax base increases. We plan our cities unlike in slummy India.
Same in America and a lot of other developed countries as well. They also have the "in-state" tuition, for example.
The western media try to describe "hukou" as a kind of permit, which is really laughable... No one brings their hukou while travel, you bring your national ID card...

:lol:

I don't think you have yet understood my anology here--
Remove hukou and then you can talk. Until then, to me, you guys look like hamsters squeaking from the inside of gilded cages.

Yeah, your cities are cleaner than ours and have better infrastructure, but that's about it. But your cities are only for people your elites think it is meant for. You make fun of our class system, but don't realise that you are living in an even worse system than you can imagine.
I doubt you ever been to China. Elites? By Indian hygiene and calorific standards maybe, hahaha. You call that auntie selling me pancakes in the morning elite? She works hard, bought a car and an apartment and sent her kids to overseas uni. She still sells pancakes for 2 yuan a pop. You see the disparity between Chinese and Indians? Our middle class are your so called elites.

Same in America and a lot of other developed countries as well. They also have the "in-state" tuition, for example.
The western media try to describe "hukou" as a kind of permit, which is really laughable... No one brings their hukou while travel, you bring your national ID card...
Exactly, hukou is only used when you want to apply for local welfare. Wait till appus here goes to our tier 5 cities, he will lick the floor out of esctasy. If you watch the video about the Indian semi HSR, there is this English speaking Indian uncle who thinks they are 5 years behind the Chinese system. This is how delusional and I'll informed our yindu geniuses are!

I doubt you ever been to China. Elites? By Indian hygiene and calorific standards maybe, hahaha. You call that auntie selling me pancakes in the morning elite? She works hard, bought a car and an apartment and sent her kids to overseas uni. She still sells pancakes for 2 yuan a pop. You see the disparity between Chinese and Indians? Our middle class are your so called elites.

Exactly, hukou is only used when you want to apply for local welfare. Wait till appus here goes to our tier 5 cities, he will lick the floor out of esctasy. If you watch the video about the Indian semi HSR, there is this English speaking Indian uncle who thinks they are 5 years behind the Chinese system. This is how delusional and I'll informed our yindu geniuses are!

PDF Indians are most likely slumdogs, never been to China or abroad to learn what is the moderation and decent life.

They rely on second hand RSS and western propaganda and their wild imagination, 5 years behind :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, even semi-HSR is moron, don't insult HSR

Yes, I noticed that as well... Most indians have no clue about their position in the world...This uncle is their elites, even though, he is so ignorant, can't imagine how ignorant those less educated indians could be...

Regarding that semi HSR, we got this kind of train 2 decades ago... But today in 2019, it takes their PM to attend the inauguration of such a little shit, which is a joke by itself:rofl::rofl::rofl:...And you can see how boastful, ignorant, and pathetic those indians are...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/can-todays-india-compare-to-china-around-15-years-ago.550146/

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

designated-shitting-streets-33317926.png

indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them-21331099.png

when-you-find-the-designated-shitting-street-12001022.png

her-i-love-dogs-everything-they-do-is-awesome-indian-34790228.png

when-you-laugh-at-president-trump-calling-africaa-shltholle-your-30199523.png

hGS6eRN.png
@Arsalan please note insult to national flag. Am ok with everything else.

No one pointed out how impressive his way of speaking Chinese is, He sounds like a native

How would you categorize it.
Do you agree with Jyland postel cartoons?
After reading posts from indians and watching these videos I don't know how to categorise it.
No offence but I don't watch cartoons anymore but I do see some angry ones here. :lol:

No one pointed out how impressive his way of speaking Chinese is, He sounds like a native

After reading posts from indians and watching these videos I don't know how to categorise it.
No offence but I don't watch cartoons anymore but I do see some angry ones here. :lol:
I think there is a disconnect. I was refering to the indian flag defacement

In China the development is inclusive, unlike your shithole only few billionaires enjoy themselves,

The opposite. Look up GINI.

You simply couldn’t understand the concept even the poorest Chinese has better living standard than your so called middle class, but bullshitting about hukou blah blah,

Chinese can go and work everywhere they choose and 70% and soon 80% live in our cities while you slum dogs can only beg in the slums

Yes, hamsters in cages can have long lives if taken care of.

I told you long ago. You are one of the lucky few, the cream of the crop, kinda like me and my friends. The ones who need the privilege I am referring to is not you or me.

The opposite. Look up GINI.

Yes, hamsters in cages can have long lives if taken care of.

I told you long ago. You are one of the lucky few, the cream of the crop, kinda like me and my friends. The ones who need the privilege I am referring to is not you or me.
Yah GINI coefficient means nothing if half your population are starving n shitting in the open.

Hamsters? Lol....look at slumdogs in slums who haven't seen the world. Thinking India is heaven. Gosh, go out n see the world and you will knw how fck up India is.

I am an elite. Gosh, come to China. I am just English speaking, most of the millionaires and billionaires don't speak English. In China, we are not shackled by caste or class, a farmer can rise. In India once you are a dung cleaner, your kid is a dung cleaner. This is the difference between Chinese and Indians. And of course we don't boast like a yundu

Yah GINI coefficient means nothing if half your population are starving n shitting in the open.

Hamsters? Lol....look at slumdogs in slums who haven't seen the world. Thinking India is heaven. Gosh, go out n see the world and you will knw how fck up India is.

I am an elite. Gosh, come to China. I am just English speaking, most of the millionaires and billionaires don't speak English. In China, we are not shackled by caste or class, a farmer can rise. In India once you are a dung cleaner, your kid is a dung cleaner. This is the difference between Chinese and Indians. And of course we don't boast like a yundu
Let me show your worth in your country .you are on an international forum and not a Chinese forum .I want you to post Winnie the Pooh.and by the way you can ask me to post anything on modi :-).

Back
Top Bottom