What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

In India most hotels and malls has got some sort of scanner. In China any tom dick and harry can just walk into a neighborhood mall and start shopping. Malls in India is like a class facility, in China, it's a normal thing. This is how you define turd world and developed economy.

In India most hotels and malls has got some sort of scanner. In China any tom dick and harry can just walk into a neighborhood mall and start shopping. Malls in India is like a class facility, in China, it's a normal thing. This is how you define turd world and developed economy.

It's all because your bestest friend wants to kill our shoppers. So the scanners are for security. You should be careful too.

As for China, cities themselves are class facilities. Heard of hukou?

It's all because your bestest friend wants to kill our shoppers. So the scanners are for security. You should be careful too.

Well, ~60% of population in China live in cities, the rest still live like kings as compared to indians...
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/afte...ill-call-chinese-farmers-cheap-labors.564550/
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...er-than-prison-cells/articleshow/60250531.cms

You know nothing about hukou, It is like the residency registration in the USA, for example, you pay in-state tuition if you are a resident of the state, otherwise, you pay twice or 3 times more... Hukou has the same function today. If you pay taxes and social security charges for e.g., 3 years, you get all the benefit, Hukou then is nothing... People are so eager to get an agricultural hukou nowadays, to get all the benefit such as land and compensations for land acquisition, etc...

Last edited:

Haha. You will find all kinds of people in both countries.

You know nothing about hukou, It is like the residency registration in the USA, for example, you pay in-state tuition if you are a resident of the state, otherwise, you pay twice or 3 times more... Hukou has the same function today. People are so eager to get a agricultural hukou to get all the benefit such as land and compensations for land acquisition, etc...

In India also people want agricultural land, and it's practically impossible unless you marry into a farming community. But this is like first worlders coming to the third world for poverty ****. What matters is the movement that happens the other way round. Hukou prevents access to cities for the poor, there is no such restriction in India. In India, there is no "otherwise you pay..." All Indians pay the same regardless of which state they are from. No hukou in here.

This fact is far more important than some cheesy access to a mall. :lol:

Remove hukou and then you can talk. Until then, to me, you guys look like hamsters squeaking from the inside of gilded cages.

Haha. You will find all kinds of people in both countries.

In India also people want agricultural land, and it's practically impossible unless you marry into a farming community. But this is like first worlders coming to the third world for poverty ****. What matters is the movement that happens the other way round. Hukou prevents access to cities for the poor, there is no such restriction in India. In India, there is no "otherwise you pay..." All Indians pay the same regardless of which state they are from. No hukou in here.

This fact is far more important than some cheesy access to a mall. :lol:

Remove hukou and then you can talk. Until then, to me, you guys look like hamsters squeaking from the inside of gilded cages.
Lol... No matter in the countryside or in the cities, comparing China to india is comparing heaven to the hell...
Hukou is the more or less the same as residency registration in the USA... Got it? slum boy...

Lol... No matter in the countryside or in the cities, comparing China to india is comparing heaven to the hell...
Hukou is the more or less the same as residency registration in the USA... Got it? slum boy...
I pity those PDF RSSers who are living such worse-than-Sub-Sahara-Africa style life with rats.
But there is hope, let's wait for 2012!

I'm simply staggered by the poverty and the filth of India. Absolutely disgusting.

Also, in the first video, around the 2:00 mark, the guy asked the girl if if she's ever been groped or sexually harassed, and she said yes. She also says the trains in India are always late.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I think india is far ahead of china in all respects.

I'm simply staggered by the poverty and the filth of India. Absolutely disgusting.

Also, in the first video, around the 2:00 mark, the guy asked the girl if if she's ever been groped or sexually harassed, and she said yes. She also says the trains in India are always late.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I think these westetners love being groped ny indians. Also lots of chinese come for that experience.

I think india is the heaven

I think india is far ahead of china in all respects.

I think these westetners love being groped ny indians. Also lots of chinese come for that experience.

I think india is the heaven
:omghaha:
I'm convinced this is one of the Chinese guys' troll alts. Good job, whoever you are.

Do you know what is a hukou? I don't have a hukou in Shanghai but I have been living and buying properties for 15 years here. That's the reason we don't have slums like India, we manage the migration. Common sense Bhai, common sense. In India the class caste division is so serious, my friend wouldn't touch his driver. We are just culturally different...a farmer can rise up and be somebody in China. India is just class caste based.

Back
Top Bottom