What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

As I can see with my own eyes, India is similar to Africa. The difference is that India says it's a superpower and Africa says we're poor and want help. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Africa's population: 1.265 billion (2016)
GDP: $2.3 trillion

India Population: 1.32 billion (2018)
GDP: $2.716 trillion

In India most hotels and malls has got some sort of scanner. In China any tom dick and harry can just walk into a neighborhood mall and start shopping. Malls in India is like a class facility, in China, it's a normal thing. This is how you define turd world and developed economy.
India has both Islamic and Hindu terrorism ripe. How can we do without scanners? Remember, in India false flag attacks claiming to be Islamic terrorist attacks also had happened. Another problem is, in India we have the momin's who are getting excited for radical Islam as well as Hindus (mostly forward castes) who are excited to be the mirror copy of radical Islam alias "RSS". Both are pulling India down. We don't need communism. But, we need to tame these cattle like people who are easily brainwashed by religions. Hinduism is not progressive, so is Islam. These two religions are against growth of the country. Hope the genocide maniacs will be defeated in this election.

Do you know what is a hukou? I don't have a hukou in Shanghai but I have been living and buying properties for 15 years here. That's the reason we don't have slums like India, we manage the migration. Common sense Bhai, common sense. In India the class caste division is so serious, my friend wouldn't touch his driver. We are just culturally different...a farmer can rise up and be somebody in China. India is just class caste based.

You 'manage' migration, something that can be done only in an authoritarian system, not in a democracy.

However not managing migration would be a much better option. Imagine if you never got the chance to live in Shanghai or any other major city because of hukou.

We've not elected Hindu extremist as our leaders.

We have not either. ;)

It's all because your bestest friend wants to kill our shoppers. So the scanners are for security. You should be careful too.

As for China, cities themselves are class facilities. Heard of hukou?
Scanners are for thieves which I'm sure india pretty much has and don't blame others for your failure.
No one cares about your meaningless lives.

Scanners are for thieves which I'm sure india pretty much has and don't blame others for your failure.
No one cares about your meaningless lives.

:lol:

Scanners are for entry, not exit. We don't want marde momins from land of pure coming to celebrate Diwali too early in our malls.

As I can see with my own eyes, India is similar to Africa. The difference is that India says it's a superpower and Africa says we're poor and want help. Let's just wait and see what happens.
There are more indians in africa then africans in india.
Africans in india have been subjected to racism for no reason at all. Heck who hasn't? :P

Scanners are for entry, not exit. We don't want marde momins from land of pure coming to celebrate Diwali too early in our malls.
And we don't want bhartis advertising their momma's on our forum. :rofl:

You 'manage' migration, something that can be done only in an authoritarian system, not in a democracy.

However not managing migration would be a much better option. Imagine if you never got the chance to live in Shanghai or any other major city because of hukou.

We have not either. ;)

total RSS bullshit, china urbanization currently is at 70%. In next 10 years, we will reach 80-90%.

by the way, in China, you don't need live in Shanghai to have a decent life, even our tier 5 cities are cleaner, more modern, access to high speed rail and better than your Delhi shithole.

total RSS bullshit, china urbanization currently is at 70%. In next 10 years, we will reach 80-90%.

by the way, in China, you don't need live in Shanghai to have a decent life, even our tier 5 cities are cleaner, more modern, access to high speed rail and better than your Delhi shithole.

I don't think you have yet understood my anology here--
Remove hukou and then you can talk. Until then, to me, you guys look like hamsters squeaking from the inside of gilded cages.

Yeah, your cities are cleaner than ours and have better infrastructure, but that's about it. But your cities are only for people your elites think it is meant for. You make fun of our class system, but don't realise that you are living in an even worse system than you can imagine.

I don't think you have yet understood my anology here--
Remove hukou and then you can talk. Until then, to me, you guys look like hamsters squeaking from the inside of gilded cages.

Yeah, your cities are cleaner than ours and have better infrastructure, but that's about it. But your cities are only for people your elites think it is meant for. You make fun of our class system, but don't realise that you are living in an even worse system than you can imagine.
lol... ~60% of our population living in city/urban areas, and you call our cities only for elites... This is typical logic for an IQ82...
BTW, our rural people live like kings comparing to indians...
It is so pathetic for a country more hungry than NK, living shorter than sub Sahara Africa, and living in smaller than prison cell rooms.. Yet boasting everywhere... How shameless....

Back
Top Bottom