What's new

Xinjiang Uyghur girl slams some Chinese who celebrate Christmas, Did you guys watch the movie "The Battle at Lake Changjin "?

Sure. Even if some Chinese are Christians, they can still identify with Chinese culture right?

So she herself is not following Chinese culture and wants others to follow it.
That is a good logic right there.
How do you know she is not following Chineses culture, Chinese New Year and other important dates are celebrated among all Chinese. Dont talk nonsense if you dont know anything about China.

How do you know she is not following Chineses culture, Chinese New Year and other important dates are celebrated among all Chinese. Dont talk nonsense if you dont know anything about China.

You have no idea what I’m saying, now do you?

Oh no,I know very well what you did. I'm just questioning it. Trying to see if you will admit that it's another propaganda post.
Lol, you question, what the hell do you think you are? but I m still happy to piss you off every time you are on PDF, lol

Lol, you question, what the hell do you think you are? but I m still happy to piss you off every time you are on PDF, lol
Why would I be pissed off? You're the one getting pissed off and pretending he's cool with it.

Ha, why I m pissed off, I m not the one going around and ask dumb pissed off questions.
It's a logical question. You contradict yourself with your post.

Which proves that it was only posted for propaganda purposes. Once again. You are pissed off because few people buy your propaganda.

It's a logical question. You contradict yourself with your post.

Which proves that it was only posted for propaganda purposes. Once again. You are pissed off because few people buy your propaganda.
lol, you are obsessed with me, not the other way around, everyone can see it. I m very happy to make you hater's life miserable.

lol, you are obsessed with me, not the other way around, everyone can see it. I m very happy to make you hater's life miserable.
You post dozens of threads every week,I only reply to 2-3 of them and then again,sometimes. How am I even obsessed with you? Don't flatter yourself.

You post dozens of threads every week,I only reply to 2-3 of them and then again,sometimes. How am I even obsessed with you? Don't flatter yourself.
You are following me and asking dumb questions again and again, not the othe way around, but I m pretty you do, keep it up.

Dumb questions? Logical questions which you somehow cannot reply.
What question I can reply? This one? I already did.

微信图片_20230613185711.png

I did, now next question, I m pretty patient with my fans,lol,
No you didn't. You posted a thread for propaganda and tried to laugh it off as something "informative". But you contradicted yourself with your post right after the video.

No you didn't. You posted a thread for propaganda and tried to laugh it off as something "informative". But you contradicted yourself with your post right after the video.
I know myself better than you do, you should learn more about the idol you are obsessed with. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom