What's new

The new war epic film is a masterpiece ''The battle at lake Changjin''

I decided to visit the Battle of Lake Changjin Rotten tomatoes website just for the fun of it. I have seen the movie myself recently and thought it was amazing enjoyed myself while watching it great movie.

I just wanted to check it out because I knew the score it will get on Rotten Tomatoes was gonna be absolutely biased and one sided as expected but the first critic I saw on the website cracked me up.. I was thinking before even clicking on the website oh' boy here we go I am gonna experience alot of butthurt reviews and the first review I ran into proof me right which actully cracked me up big time..

It's straight-up propaganda - almost comedically so at times.
November 19, 2021 | Rating: 2/5 | Full Review…
6acfd120-cf80-11eb-a065-7510ce730a40--usernonetmb.jpg

Phil Hoad Guardian
TOP CRITIC

If the movie brought the butthurt it means it succeeded..

I decided to visit Battle of Lake Changjin just for the fun of it. I have seen the movie myself recently and thought it was amazing enjoyed myself while watching it great movie.

I just wanted to check it out because I know the score it will get on Rotten Tomatoes was gonna be absolutely biased and one sided as expect but the first critic I saw on the website cracked me up.. I was thinking before even clicking on the website oh' boy here we go I am gonna experience alot of butthurt reviews and the first review I ran into proof me right which actully cracked me up big time..

It's straight-up propaganda - almost comedically so at times.
November 19, 2021 | Rating: 2/5 | Full Review…
6acfd120-cf80-11eb-a065-7510ce730a40--usernonetmb.jpg

Phil Hoad Guardian
TOP CRITIC
Where did you get to watch it?

Is there a link online?

I heard there were some screenings in North America but I didn’t keep track.

I didn't watch it online via link but illegal blue ray and DVD burner downloaded from some torrent but I am sure if you look hard you can perhaps find it because I think someone will put it out as it is out there in the illegal circle ..

You can quit your job in China. This is well documented and proven. Can you quit your job in feudalism?

China has more outbound tourism than any other country so how is it isolated?

because no one is coming to the Olympics

$1,000/day per theater isn't much. Even at say a low $8 a ticket that's a lot of empty seats.

limited release movies never real hit these kind of numbers like 200k+ and I mean for a limited release it did good. It was obviously not a wide release

LOL quick movie update for you.
1. Shang-Chi remains #1 at the U.S. box office.

uh oh

LOL quick movie update for you.

uh oh let's looks at that page again

1Spider-Man: No Way Home$1,054,431,855$467,331,85544.3%$587,100,00055.7%
2The Battle at Lake Changjin$902,538,455$341,921<0.1%$902,196,534100%

I’m sorry but it is laughable that you think Shang chi is a Chinese movie. It’s basically an orientalist depiction of Chinese culture based on a script written by a white man. It has nothing to do with actual Chinese culture and it does nothing for China’s soft power.

The top 4 movies in the US are all Marvel movies.

It appears Sony has yet again managed to squeeze another billion out of #1 Spiderman and also grab #3 with Venom

Disney is just running through their acquired Marvel stack seeing what sticks when they throw it against the wall with #2 Shang-Chi and #4 Black Widow as Marvel stuff just seem like money makers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom