What's new

The new war epic film is a masterpiece ''The battle at lake Changjin''

You said it: If "soft power" simply comes from wealth, that literally means all people have no principles, no spines, cannot tell good from bad, and are easily blinded by the glitters of wealth.

These high-minded ideas came from a society that enslaved black people and committed genocide on the Soiux, Mohawks, Commaches and countless other people who were the original inhabitants of their land.

If they were not wealthy, people would have called out this glaring hypocrisy a long time ago.
By focusing on the negative side of a nation, particularly its dark history, you simply miss the positive side of it that creates the soft power and that is the biggest part of living in it. Maybe you are in US just for the money.

By focusing on the negative side of a nation, particularly its dark history, you simply miss the positive side of it that creates the soft power and that is the biggest part of living in it. Maybe you are in US just for the money.

All countries have positive sides.

But recognizable soft power comes strictly from those countries with the most money.

That's exactly my point. Despite the fact that Western imperialism have committed unspeakable evil against all peoples of the world, most people worldwide would still easily accept and swallow anti-China propaganda generated by the West. This demonstrates the power of the media.
The power of the media can only be unleashed towards the audience that can resonate with it. That requires some similar mentality on both sides. Chinese and westerners basically have different kinds of mentality. I don't think they will ever convince each other at all. But for other countries, China may get a chance if it can speak to their languages or the way of thinking.
All countries have positive sides.

But recognizable soft power comes strictly from those countries with the most money.
Not really. Many religious/spiritual folks look into India for inspirations. India certainly doesn't comes with the most money. If you think recognizable soft power comes strictly from those countries with the most money, it may simply mean you are blinded by money and cannot recognize those w/o money.

can anyone share some best site for torrent link for such movies

The power of the media can only be unleashed towards the audience that can resonate with it. That requires some similar mentality on both sides. Chinese and westerners basically have different kinds of mentality. I don't think they will ever convince each other at all. But for other countries, China may get a chance if it can speak to their languages or the way of thinking.

Not really. Many religious/spiritual folks look into India for inspirations. India certainly doesn't comes with the most money. If you think recognizable soft power comes strictly from those countries with the most money, it may simply mean you are blinded by money and cannot recognize those w/o money.

Sorry, India has basically no soft power in spite of all the talk about swamis and spiritual folks. It is no different from the white folks who were attracted to kung fu and journeyed to Shaolin.

They count for beans in the real world.

You try comparing that with the layer of American and Western and Japanese and Korean CEOs that invested in China in the last two decades. That layer was created by the idea of the Chinese market even when it was as poor as India. Is that soft power? Whatever it is, it had a far greater impact on the well-being of China than your spiritual folks had on India.

Sorry, India has basically no soft power in spite of all the talk about swamis and spiritual folks. It is no different from the white folks who were attracted to kung fu and journeyed to Shaolin.

You try comparing that with the layer of American and Western and Japanese and Korean CEOs that invested in China in the last two decades. That layer was created by the idea of Chinese market. Is that soft power? Whatever it is, it had a far greater impact on the well-being of China than your spiritual folks.
Yes, to you. But let's not speak for the rest of the humanity.

Well, I hope you are getting those KPOP girls. I was Shang Chi at a Halloween party Saturday night that was 60/40 mix between white/asian. Not one asian guy showed up as a KPOP boyband member with makeup and lipstick to impress the large amount of white girls there. Maybe we're foolish not take advantage of this but the fear of being called a fag and a ladyboy was probably greater than the temptation of nabbing a KPOP girl.

The thing that you don't get is that Kpop's influence is more than just turning teenage girls on to Korean femboys. It is opening the door to a wide array of Korean media including movies that include many more masculine Asian male figures. Take the squid games for example, there have been tons of girls just simping over this one actor from the slapping scene, and he's only made a two minute debut in the whole movie.

The media has a powerful impact. It plants images and perspectives into people's minds. Because of the influence of Korean movies like these, you can bet that women watching it are now thirsting for a certain type of guy and that guy is going to be an attractive East Asian guy.

You try comparing that with the layer of American and Western and Japanese and Korean CEOs that invested in China in the last two decades. That layer was created by the idea of the Chinese market even when it was as poor as India. Is that soft power? Whatever it is, it had a far greater impact on the well-being of China than your spiritual folks had on India.

Actually India has some influence of "soft power" to a country like Indonesia. At the same side, many people hate China. Simply because your softpower doesn't reach them. India influence comes from their religion, Hindu. Indonesia even favor Mahabharata more than Romance of the Three Kingdoms. They see Mahabharata as the source of wisdom; although I see that most of those wisdoms are bullshit.

Most people attack KPOP bands by calling them gay "Chinese" boys. I'm tired of white frat boys yelling "BTS" in my face.

If things were so positive, I would gladly be mistaken for Korean but unfortunately not really.

Do you know the true strength of Soft Power? Look at Japan. With their soft power, whatever it come from wealth, anime, kid's show, toys, console games, to even p*rn, people in a country like Indonesia forgive their atrocity, and even forget about their cruelty. And don't worry, Indonesia did also suffer from Japanese cruelty in World War 2. The old people still hate Japan. But the youth don't care, simply because those youngsters consumed Japanese soft power that targeting children. Japan is succeed in planting their idea in their targeted country youth. Which eventually will change many people mind.

At the same time, China soft power with money and investment doesn't reach ordinary people. Yes, they influence high rank officials in the government. But these investment become the source of hatred propaganda. Simply because you side with the government. US and Japan propagandist can use Government rival to badmouth you, and even incite hatred to ordinary people.

So basically, Chinese investment, hence your soft power doesn't reach the people in your targeted country. You can only reach high rank government officials who will eventually step down after their term ended. And the after that, when the next officials are sided with western / Japan, you'll lose all your attempt.

Last edited:
Actually India has some influence of "soft power" to a country like Indonesia. At the same side, many people hate China. Simply because your softpower doesn't reach them. India influence comes from their religion, Hindu. Indonesia even favor Mahabharata more than Romance of the Three Kingdoms. They see Mahabharata as the source of wisdom; although I see that most of those wisdoms are bullshit.

Do you know the true strength of Soft Power? Look at Japan. With their soft power, whatever it come from wealth, anime, kid's show, toys, console games, to even p*rn, people in a country like Indonesia forgive their atrocity, and even forget about their cruelty. And don't worry, Indonesia did also suffer from Japanese cruelty in World War 2. The old people still hate Japan. But the youth don't care, simply because those youngsters consumed Japanese soft power that targeting children.

At the same time, China soft power with money and investment doesn't reach ordinary people. Yes, they influence high rank officials in the government. But these investment because the source of hatred propaganda. Simply because 1. You re communist, 2. You're Chinese and you're evil, 3. They accuse those high rank officials as Corrupter.

So basically, Chinese investment, hence your soft power doesn't reach the people in your targeted country. You can only reach high rank government officials who will eventually step down after their term ended.

Absolutely THIS.

God, I can't believe so many of the Chinese members here can't even understand these basic dynamics. Hopeless.

Do you know the true strength of Soft Power? Look at Japan. With their soft power, whatever it come from wealth, anime, kid's show, toys, console games, to even p*rn, people in a country like Indonesia forgive their atrocity, and even forget about their cruelty. And don't worry, Indonesia did also suffer from Japanese cruelty in World War 2. The old people still hate Japan. But the youth don't care, simply because those youngsters consumed Japanese soft power that targeting children. Japan is succeed in planting their idea in their targeted country youth. Which eventually will change many people mind.

At the same time, China soft power with money and investment doesn't reach ordinary people. Yes, they influence high rank officials in the government. But these investment become the source of hatred propaganda. Simply because you side with the government. US and Japan propagandist can use Government rival to badmouth you, and even incite hatred to ordinary people.

So basically, Chinese investment, hence your soft power doesn't reach the people in your targeted country. You can only reach high rank government officials who will eventually step down after their term ended. And the after that, when the next officials are sided with western / Japan, you'll lose all your attempt.

Indonesians hate Chinese no matter what and Chinese were massacred during the 1960s and 1980s. At the height of Hong Kong and Taiwanese film and music "cultural" power which dominated Asia before the rise of the Korean Wave, Chinese-Indonesians were treated like shit with the Chinese language banned and Chinese girls raped and murdered during pogroms. Chinese languaged films from Hong Kong and Chinese-language drama and ballads from Taiwan did nothing to change that fact.

It was the rise of the PRC trade and economy that finally led to some loosening of the cultural biases against Chinese Indonesians like being allowed to learn Chinese again.

No amount of "soft power" ever changed Indonesian view. It was the rise of the PRC economy that allowed even trade relations to happen and Chinese to be learned.
The thing that you don't get is that Kpop's influence is more than just turning teenage girls on to Korean femboys. It is opening the door to a wide array of Korean media including movies that include many more masculine Asian male figures. Take the squid games for example, there have been tons of girls just simping over this one actor from the slapping scene, and he's only made a two minute debut in the whole movie.

The media has a powerful impact. It plants images and perspectives into people's minds. Because of the influence of Korean movies like these, you can bet that women watching it are now thirsting for a certain type of guy and that guy is going to be an attractive East Asian guy.

You ask any white person to name an Asian man in the movies and nine times out of ten times they would say Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or Jet Li.

Last edited:
The top two films in the world this year is Chinese.

There is only one foreign box office that Hollywood trade magazines report specifically on and that is not India or Japan or Korea:

Considering how many people even in countries that have a positive or neutral relationship with China have ill feelings towards China and wish harm against China, it is proof that the Zionist media's propaganda campaign is working and it is illustrative of the power of the media. You don't believe me? Look at how many anti-China people there are on this forum, even Pakistanis and Greeks, countries who have positive relationships with China.
LoL.. That is where u easily manipulate into US propaganda.. You sure those who fly a Greek flag is a real Greek here? CIA can easily make a few false flagger and give u the impression that Greece is not in favour of China.

I guess u r not here long enough, remember nihonjin? I think the eagle or Horus moderator shall still remember this member who false flag and intend to carry out propaganda operation here.

And you think India has no money in diplomacy? How much money India throw into Bhutan and Nepal? India even attempt to bribe Mongolia but last min knew it's a lost cause and stop further attempt.

Last edited:
The top two films in the world this year is Chinese.

There is only one foreign box office that Hollywood trade magazines report specifically on and that is not India or Japan or Korea:

Yeah China has a population of 1.4 billion. Doesn’t mean anything for its influence in other countries.
LoL.. That is where u easily manipulate into US propaganda.. You sure those who fly a Greek flag is a real Greek here? CIA can easily make a few false flagger and give u the impression that Greece is not in favour of China.

I guess u r not here long enough, remember nihonjin? I think the eagle or Horus moderator shall still remember this member who false flag and intend to carry out propaganda operation here.

And you think India has no money in diplomacy? How much money India throw into Bhutan and Nepal? India even attempt to bribe Mongolia but last min knew it's a lost cause and stop further attempt.
They are definitely Greek. I’m well versed with different cultures and I can tell after successive conversations if they are truly what they say they are.

Why Korean didnt forgive Japan for their atrocity despite your so called Japanese influence reaching their doorstep? Tell me?
I think your so called influence are mainly lowlife section which can hardly influence the real decision making from top level. Tell me why Indonesia pick Chinese conglomerate for the HSR instead of Japan? Tell me why Indonesia didnt stand on US side when dealing with China?
Yeah China has a population of 1.4 billion. Doesn’t mean anything for its influence in other countries.

They are definitely Greek. I’m well versed with different cultures and I can tell after successive conversations if they are truly what they say they are.
Absolutely BS, go ahead with your delusion! I am truly appalled at your Ignorant. Keep down playing the level of US propaganda.

Many of these anti-China or even hatre are nothing but paid acting. US believe, if do it thousand times. It will create an impression. Maybe you want to classify despicable low life method of propaganda as part of soft power?

Last edited:

You are mistaking the ancient concept of religious infatuation with soft-power. China doesn't have kpop,Japanese anime or manga but seriously comparison with India ?
Many people hate china because their gov state sponsors hate on china be it Indonesia under Suharto or usa.

Religion is completely different than modern context of softpower,for soft power projection a state needs need high lvl of artistry,skills ,human & cultural appeal and massive state wealth.The targeted audience also need certain lvl of education, intelligence and worldly view to be more influenced by it.

Of course the section of poor uneducated Indonesians who knows nothing than basic hinduism/India ,will be effected by Indian softpower like movies,just like nepalis are. Indonesia might never get as refined as developed first world hence India might forever hold niche appeal in small parts of Indonesia with like 4 milllion hindus.

Indians are more relatable to the - unrefined,poor,crude and poorly educated part of the society,just like nepalis are so influenced by Indian softpower though they are in no mean pro India,they respect China more.The east asian content or hollywood is too sophisticated refined for their living standard ,education and taste.

But as those states gets wealthier and educated ,Indian bollywood softpower looks more and more less appealing.India and bollywood is like the antonyms of cool and softpower among gen z.

Mahabharat is part of Hinduism,the protagonist are Hindu gods ,it is supposed to be widespread among hindus.Romance of three kingdom is just a literary piece.Religious material can be disseminated to anybody,from street beggars to rich people seeking respite through religious practice,it doesn't require artistry,wealth ,high intelligence or anything ,just preacher willing to brainwash desperate souls.
In Hinduism,the filthy you're ,the closer you're to divinity,but that wouldn't work in the context of soft power projection I'm speaking of.

From my experience, even the NE states can't stand mainland Indian softpower and immigrants from there and but there you are, an archipelago pacific state singing softpower narrative,try to live in India for couple of months your "soft power" will dry in vapour when you see real India and Indians.. Your kind aren't even light skinned as some NE indians ,your kind might be attacked for simply walking some quaint streets of Delhi.
All the draw India receive from preaching religion in past century is instantly undone by resident Indians and real India.

There's nothing much for Indonesia to forgive Japan,the steam of anti japanese hysteria doesn't hold in Indonesia because it's a product of state sponsored propaganda ,started in Korea in 70s and in China by mid 80s,so as to unite nation through nationalism and divert blame from the gov.Leaders resort to such when faced with internal instability. Meanwhile Indonesia's president Sukarno was freed from jail and backed by japan in fight for independence against western imperialist. It's ridiculous how some Indonesians jumped into victim bandwagon too,Indonesia was neither a colony(ija officially , had no colony,it regarded taiwan and Korea as part of Japan officially);either due to the ethnic chinese influence ,chinese/korean funded activist or the greed for reparation aid fees from Japan. Japanese colonial atrocity is over exaggurated concept manufactured by Western imperialist and self serving east asian nations by 70s-80s.

Any war effort or workers management, was all conducted by Indonesian officals, Japan simply provided monetary and technical support for their contribution.

1635917648817.png

1635917689640.png

1635917721660.png

I think it's unfortunate and absolutely despise how China,and Korea totally altered their state narrative under dictorial power of their leaders Deng Xiaoping-Hu Yaobang & park chung hee respectively, pushed hate propaganda against the nation solely responsible for rise of asia and end of western imperialism in their vicinity. And many SEA nations went along under the pressure of the West and their led propaganda for justification and shifting of blame for invasion/colonialization of Asia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom