What's new

The new war epic film is a masterpiece ''The battle at lake Changjin''

The battle at Lake Changjin is a masterpiece movie and carefully made it touches on all the necessary elements such as the Americans being given a true depiction as dislikeable arrogant and also one thing I thought was unique about the movie is the level of intensity and this movie just goes from intensity to intensity and that was brillantly done.

You can even feel the amount of intensity in the trailer it just keeps increasing
can you suggest a torrent link? 1080p

Is this movie gonna be screened in India too :pop: am just asking :D

This is a terrible movie. It doesn't conform to the real history and has a lot of mistakes. Hong Kong action film directors are only suitable for shooting street gun battles with a dozen people. The war movies they shoot are very stupid.

This is a terrible movie. It doesn't conform to the real history and has a lot of mistakes. Hong Kong action film directors are only suitable for shooting street gun battles with a dozen people. The war movies they shoot are very stupid.

The only reason this movie made so much money becoz starring Wu Jing. I never cared for Operation Red Sea. And Hark Tsui is a so-so director. His best movie was the one that made him a break out director (Huang Fei Hong) and that was in the 90's long time ago...

Are you dumb? Having a powerful entertainment industry that has global appeal is one of the greatest levers of power that one can have. Why do you think the Jews are always obsessed about controlling all forms of media? Because that is one of the most effective ways to get people on your side.

Currently, China is suffering from an incredible deficit in this regards. Your mentality is a perfect example of this. Because of this, the US media has been able to turn entire societies anti-China even when it goes against their own interest to be so fervently anti-China, take Australia for example. China's media has no global presence and no global appeal and this has made China defenseless against all sorts of allegations and attacks, even those that are fabricated.
The whole world against China? Which world? The world which the US want to show you?

Australia is whiteman racist country. Doesn't matter China presents truth or not to them.

When UN vote on Xinjiang matter. More than half the countries voted in favour of China measure implement in Xinjiang including Muslim authority country like Saudi.

I don't know where u got the idea China lacks soft power?

Are u sure it doesn't confirm to real history? U mean US soldiers wallop all PVA troops and China throw in the towel at chosun reservoir? Where did u learn your history? YouTube?

Last edited:
The whole world against China? Which world? The world which the US want to show you?

Australia is whiteman racist country. Doesn't matter China presents truth or not to them.

When UN vote on Xinjiang matter. More than half the countries voted in favour of China measure implement in Xinjiang including Muslim authority country like Saudi.

I don't know where u got the idea China lacks soft power?

You are truly dumb. He never used the phrase "the whole world against China". Read first before arguing, please.

The only reason this movie made so much money becoz starring Wu Jing. I never cared for Operation Red Sea. And Hark Tsui is a so-so director. His best movie was the one that made him a break out director (Huang Fei Hong) and that was in the 90's long time ago...
You are wrong, Wu Jing is not the reason. After China improved its relations with the United States, there has been almost no Korean War movie in 40 years. As Americans become more and more hysterical, the domestic contradictions in the United States allow the United States to transfer internal contradictions into external wars at any time. The Chinese feel that It is no longer unimaginable to have another war with the United States. I observe American society. Since Trump took office in 2017, the relationship between China and the United States has completely deteriorated. The entire American society has become more and more malicious and hostile to China.

You are wrong, Wu Jing is not the reason. After China improved its relations with the United States, there has been almost no Korean War movie in 40 years. As Americans become more and more hysterical, the domestic contradictions in the United States allow the United States to transfer internal contradictions into external wars at any time. The Chinese feel that It is no longer unimaginable to have another war with the United States. I observe American society. Since Trump took office in 2017, the relationship between China and the United States has completely deteriorated. The entire American society has become more and more malicious and hostile to China.
Trump simply revealed the underlying hostility towards China in many American societies. The hostility has been brewing long before he took office. By focusing on Trump, you are just blaming the messenger since you don't like the message.

You are truly dumb. He never used the phrase "the whole world against China". Read first before arguing, please.
LoL... Now start personal? China no soft power then why so many supported China in UN for Xinjiang issue, tell me? Just becos a few clown shout louder doesnt means the majority.

Same as Biden ASEAN tour which aims to build anti China alliance but fail badly. Don't live in western media fantasy who try to brainwashed u most of the world is against China.

LoL... Now start personal? China no soft power then why so many supported China in UN for Xinjiang issue, tell me? Just becos a few clown shout louder doesnt means the majority.

Same as Biden ASEAN tour which aims to build anti China alliance but fail badly. Don't live in western media fantasy who try to brainwashed u most of the world is against China.
I didn't start it. He called you dumb. I just concurred based on your idiotic response.

I didn't start it. He called you dumb. I just concurred based on your idiotic response.
See the word used. Stop trying to divert the point where u claim China has no soft power. China has plenty. Whenever there is some UN resolution against China. China always get it's follower to vote on China side. A rich country is impossible not to have soft power.

And u think many countries side with US becos they are really righteous or more human right or more freedom? Becos Uncle Sam gives u money. Understand.

See the word used. Stop trying to divert the point where u claim China has no soft power. China has plenty. Whenever there is some UN resolution against China. China always get it's follower to vote on China side. A rich country is impossible not to have soft power.

And u think many countries side with US becos they are really righteous or more human right or more freedom? Becos Uncle Sam gives u money. Understand.
I didn't claim anything but I do agree that China doesn't have much soft power. I always believe that China has higher influence nowadays but I don't believe that China brings more inspirations, which is where the soft power lies.

Don't mistaken influence with inspiration. A rich person has higher influence but not everyone looks up to him. An enlightened monk can inspire many people though he has no money. That is soft power. Of course, materialists would never understand this.

I didn't claim anything but I do agree that China doesn't have much soft power. I always believe that China has higher influence nowadays but I don't believe that China brings more inspirations, which is where the soft power lies.

Don't mistaken influence with inspiration. A rich person has higher influence but not everyone looks up to him. An enlightened monk can inspire many people though he has no money. That is soft power. Of course, materialists would never understand this.

Totally disagree with you. Your definition of soft power is different from mine. Soft power doesnt just mean entertainment or pop culture. If u really mean by that south Korea shall be a global soft power giant. But when comes to international decision or even UN matter. SK is no where to be seen or even heard.

Let me repeat again. Nobody stick with US just becos they think US is more righteous , more freedom or more human right. That is self delusion. Just ask them what human right, freedom and righteous USA bring to Syria, Iraq and Libya... Those US fanboy will be at loss of words.

If US is a poor country with no money and no technology. Nobody wants to be their lapdog.

Back
Top Bottom