What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

Collins Dictionary tells me that universities are also schools.

Are you doubting my identity???

Instead of doing this, You'd better beg them to send you silly picture now.:pop:
You can lie and pretend what you are not ,but turth always comes out with out you realising it.

In Chinese, University is school.
Big School.
大学 Big School literally.

Yes, if you BEGGED ME, I may consider posting SILLY cartoon for you.
Good I am waiting ,it took me more than 4 days for a Chinese to post a stupid cartoon if you do it,did you have to take special permission to do that

You can lie and pretend what you are not ,but turth always comes out with out you realising it.

What evidence do you have to prove that I'm lying?

Lying is Indian national characteristics, no wonder you think I'm lying.:-)

Don't assume that other people lie as much as you do.

Good I am waiting ,it took me more than 4 days for a Chinese to post a stupid cartoon if you do it,did you have to take special permission to do that
You need to BEG ME, and BEG ME HARD.
Only then I will consider.
I cannot be seen doing STUPID things at your bidding.

Yes, I need to call Xi JinPing personally for permission, so it may take a while.
It is death penalty with head chopped off otherwise.
So scary.
Vietnam Guillotine 433-695.jpg

You need to BEG ME, and BEG ME HARD.
Only then I will consider.
I cannot be seen doing STUPID things at your bidding.

Yes, I need to call Xi JinPing personally for permission, so it may take a while.
It is death penalty with head chopped off otherwise.
So scary.
View attachment 559384
Now I understand why you guys are not able to post a simple picture after so many days to show how free China is.I know procedure takes time

Now I understand why you guys are not able to post a simple picture after so many days to show how free China is.I know procedure takes time
Now I understand why you guys have IQ82.
Yes we all need permission to post here.

I just called Xi Jinping for permission.
He says if you post picture of yourself shitting on the railway track or beach, he will allow me to decide whether to post any SILLY cartoon you BEG ME TO POST.
So I am anxiously waiting for you.

Back
Top Bottom