What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

Hahaha and that solves your starvation and shit problem? People openly debate and critisize the government all the time privately. Even in national TV we debate policies, the only thing I can't do is openly advocate the overthrow of the CCP. That's a no brainee right? Indians are electing the same bunch of indiots be it Congress or BJP ... It makes no difference. Culturally Indians will still live like rats for decades to come.
You can rant all you want ,but you and I know what's your worth.literally controlled ,monitored by CCP 24/7.
What's it worth if you can't post a simple cartoon photo on an international forum forget about a Chinese forum .

You can rant all you want ,but you and I know what's your worth.literally controlled ,monitored by CCP 24/7.
What's it worth if you can't post a simple cartoon photo on an international forum forget about a Chinese forum .

Slumdog, go begging more, you stomach is full?

Unlike Indians we don’t insult people at will, Why don’t u start posting modi picture first?

I live in Singapore, I doubt they need to monitor an insignificant person like me. S
You still haven't answered my question is Pooh bear gonna help half a billion Indians shit properly? Hahhahah

I finf it fuking funny how Indians are telling the Chinese what the latter's residential classification represents.... to the Chinese themselves.

Absurdity beyond absurdity.

Thanks
That's the reason I didn't bother to educate them. It's pointless. It's like playing a flute to a bull.

No Chinese living in mainland China will post Winnie the pooh ,xi and Obama cartoon even on PDF .
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
With folks like him as an Indian. We Chinese are safe.

These guys don't even know what the discussion is about.

When we are talking about the cage they are in, they are talking about how clean their cage is. The brainwashing is strong in them.

When we are talking about the cage they are in, they are talking about how clean their cage is. The brainwashing is strong in them.

Cage? Slum dogs - go back to your shithole and better start begging now to have a half stomach

Cage? Slum dogs - go back to your shithole and better start begging now to have a half stomach
But I am sorry to say you can't even beg ,you follow orders and just have to wait :-)

Ahhh the gilded cage analogy, I m starving and free right. You are shackled by caste my lil blind mouse. You are shackled by the illusion you have freedom, does your women have the freedom to walk safely without getting raped? Is your dalit able to drink from a well without getting lynched? The most basic right of food shelter and clothing is not even being met.

But I am sorry to say you can't even beg ,you follow orders and just have to wait :-)

unbelievable stupid RSS Indians believe drinking cow piss cure cancer, you can believe whatever shit you are feeding.

what do I need say more

unbelievable stupid RSS Indians believe drinking cow piss cure cancer, you can believe whatever shit you are feeding.

what do I need say more
All you need do is post the picture Winnie the pooh cartoon showing xi and Obama to show how freely you can live in your country. Or you are just a CCP bot

All you need do is post the picture Winnie the pooh cartoon showing xi and Obama to show how freely you can live in your country. Or you are just a CCP bot

why don't you post a picture modi sucking dicks first? look at your IQ level, you were and are, and always be a disgusting slum dog beggar

why don't you post a picture modi sucking dicks first? look at your IQ level, you were and are, and always be a disgusting slum dog beggar
You can provide the link were I can find MODIS such picture can you post xi picture if I give you the link of just Winnie the pooh,I am sure you are not a bot .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom