What's new

MUST WATCH: Chinese-speaking white guy introduces India...

your IQ is 50 what or you need English re-education? You post modi suck dicks first, then I post winnie pooh
I really can't find such pictures of modi ,if you can find one post the link like the one I am posting for xi ping
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...X2nTljwBKgq-9wy-X7JBsffUkIPKURJ0eZF7-77QZji-h
images

your IQ is really only 30
I know bots have better IQ,they are as good as their programmers .That's your worth ,you guys are always under the control of your govt.feel sorry for you guys

I know bots have better IQ,they are as good as their programmers .That's your worth ,you guys are always under the control of your govt.feel sorry for you guys

I guess some whites gave you too much to eat today, slum dogs, you seriously need go to the street begging now

I guess some whites gave you too much to eat today, slum dogs, you seriously need go to the street begging now
I know even bots want to live long and don't want to disappear .we out side of China can understand your helplessness when we ask you to post my DP Winnie the pooh.
Now stop embarrassing your self further by not able to post the pooh .because I will not keep asking for you to post Winnie the pooh

These guys don't even know what the discussion is about.

When we are talking about the cage they are in, they are talking about how clean their cage is. The brainwashing is strong in them.
A "cage"... lol...
Typical slum dog soaked in a shithole full of shit..
Your people are so eager to jump out of your shithole:

Ask foreigners from the "free world" which country they prefer:
vs

vs

Last edited:
All you need do is post the picture Winnie the pooh cartoon showing xi and Obama to show how freely you can live in your country. Or you are just a CCP bot
India have FREEDOM to GANG RAPE women and LYNCH Muslims and Dalits.
That's why ONLY 10 Million instead of tens of million tourists visit India.
Cheers.
LOW MUSCLE MASS DISEASE PRONE may be reason why many Indians are SISSY WEAKLINGS and have deranged brains.

All you need do is post the picture Winnie the pooh cartoon showing xi and Obama to show how freely you can live in your country. Or you are just a CCP bot
So you are triggered by open defecation and hunger? See you ask me to post and in the end you do it yourself. It's like asking for a fart and you farted yourself. This is what we call smart yindu. Hahahaha

So when you gonna post the desperate Modi hugging trump for us. Freedom of speech right?

Guys, this is the typical Indian reaction. Once they argue until they can't win, they will start talking about poo....

Ahhh the gilded cage analogy, I m starving and free right. You are shackled by caste my lil blind mouse. You are shackled by the illusion you have freedom, does your women have the freedom to walk safely without getting raped? Is your dalit able to drink from a well without getting lynched? The most basic right of food shelter and clothing is not even being met.

In 10 or 20 years, we will have more safety for women and caste will be less of a problem, and we will have all sorts of clean and shiny cities as well. But you guys will still be living in those same old gilded cages which are now getting dilapidated.

Give it a few years, your people will be begging CCP to give you your freedom after being pulled up by moral police for watching too much p0rn online. You won't have names anymore, only social credit scores. This guy is 768, that guy is 232, this girl is 545 etc.

Ask foreigners from the "free world" which country they prefer:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This video was damn funny. In the second minute, a chick was talking about how the Chinese had to build a new building to prevent the first building from collapsing due to the wind. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:lol::lol::lol:

@Rollno21

Guys, this is the typical Indian reaction. Once they argue until they can't win, they will start talking about poo....

Really dude, your posts are the ones packed with it. :lol:

Only the Chinese and Pakistanis get excited about Indians shitting in the open.

This video was damn funny. In the second minute, a chick was talking about how the Chinese had to build a new building to prevent the first building from collapsing due to the wind. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You are such a idiot...
This is a superstition here... Feng_shui, literally means wind and water... which is used to predict the fortune of people and things...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_shui

In 10 or 20 years, we will have more safety for women and caste will be less of a problem, and we will have all sorts of clean and shiny cities as well. But you guys will still be living in those same old gilded cages which are now getting dilapidated.

Give it a few years, your people will be begging CCP to give you your freedom after being pulled up by moral police for watching too much p0rn online. You won't have names anymore, only social credit scores. This guy is 768, that guy is 232, this girl is 545 etc.
Delusional slumboy, india will always be a shithole...
If indians ever no longer live in a shithole, by then, all people in China will live better than those in Switzerland.. lol

New episode!

Internet Cafe only for checking emails.... It is really travelling back in time to the last century...
indians with their 200 Rupee/day average salary can't afford a computer...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

@Rollno21

yeah yeah, India will this india will that``````:lol:
delusion is the only cure to inferior complex Indian````you country has no future, as simple as that. i'd done business with all kinds of people, and travelled to many countries from rich to poor, but nothing like India and its people```mess, dishonesty, cunning, and deluded. fact!

@Rollno21

Open defecation and starvation are real life issues, not some Epoch times Pooh fake news Bhai. My question is to your friend on how these 2 basic rights are denied to the vast majority of Indians, yet they can shout freedom as their moral high ground. What is freedom when you are harassed, lynched and gang raped?

I cant cant predict the future Bhai. But using freedom as an excuse for incompetence is really lame. Admit you are useless and then improve. Not blame others and boast about yourselves. I can bet with you India will be facing a huge demographic problem. Unemployment, crime and rape. When u live in a shitholr n have no hope. You will rape to release tension, india is a ticking time bomb. The industrial 4.0 revolution is coming

yeah yeah, India will this india will that``````:lol:
delusion is the only cure to inferior complex Indian````you country has no future, as simple as that. i'd done business with all kinds of people, and travelled to many countries from rich to poor, but nothing like India and its people```mess, dishonesty, cunning, and deluded. fact!
Will shall can could may might should shall, all typical indo speak.

Last edited:
Open defecation and starvation are real life issues,

Lol. Both are problems that do not exist anymore.

Starvation story ceased to exist decades ago. It's simply a story that's peddled by NGOs to get money and also by anti-India media, like both China and Pakistan.

And open defecation is pretty much done with.
http://sbm.gov.in/sbmdashboard/Default.aspx

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/25-states-in-india-are-free-from-open-defecation-pm-modi-1925728
"The result of this "Janbhavna" is that the radius of rural sanitation before 2014 was approximately 38 per cent but today it is 94 per cent. The number of ODF villages has surpassed five lakhs. Twenty-five states of India have declared themselves free from open defecation," he said.

But as the story goes, your cage is most definitely cleaner than our country.

Unemployment, crime and rape.

In comparison to what, all your filtered statistics?

Lol. Both are problems that do not exist anymore.

Starvation story ceased to exist decades ago. It's simply a story that's peddled by NGOs to get money and also by anti-India media, like both China and Pakistan.

And open defecation is pretty much done with.
http://sbm.gov.in/sbmdashboard/Default.aspx

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/25-states-in-india-are-free-from-open-defecation-pm-modi-1925728
"The result of this "Janbhavna" is that the radius of rural sanitation before 2014 was approximately 38 per cent but today it is 94 per cent. The number of ODF villages has surpassed five lakhs. Twenty-five states of India have declared themselves free from open defecation," he said.

But as the story goes, your cage is most definitely cleaner than our country.

In comparison to what, all your filtered statistics?

When it comes to starvation, I always have a question.

India's annual grain output is 285 million tons(Data from the Ministry of Commerce of China, 2017)
China's annual grain output is 657 million tons(2018).
On this premise, China is still a big importer of grain, buying food from all over the world.

And India is still a food exporter?
It's puzzling to say that Indians can feed themselves on less than half of the food consumed by Chinese people.

Now China has the problem of food crisis, because we can no longer be self-sufficient in grain production, relying more and more on foreign countries. But India does not have this problem.
It's really strange.

Last edited:
When it comes to starvation, I always have a question.

India's annual grain output is 285 million tons(Data from the Ministry of Commerce of China, 2017)
China's annual grain output is 657 million tons(2018).
On this premise, China is still a big importer of grain, buying food from all over the world.

And India is still a food exporter?
It's puzzling to say that Indians can feed themselves on less than half of the food consumed by Chinese people.

Now China has the problem of food crisis, because we can no longer be self-sufficient in grain production, relying more and more on foreign countries. But India does not have this problem.
It's really strange.

China is probably importing food grain to make ethanol, which is mixed in with fuel. India is barely starting to do that. You also use grain to make other kinds of alcohol for drinking.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/jan/22/quarter-us-grain-biofuels-food

Back
Top Bottom