What's new

Major Gaurav Arya With Gentlemen Cadet At IMA | Patriot

@DESERT FIGHTER @Arsalan @The Sandman Let us compare these kids with our Gentlemen Cadets.
Even our Platoon commanders are looking more graceful compared to Indian officers.
No comparison.
5150.jpg
Graceful? Doubtful.

But certainly pakistani military officers are less competent.

They managed to lose to India and lose pakistani territory to India in almost every war.

Indians were beaten mostly by invaders as they were physically weak due to non high protein diet.
The real reason wasn't our diet, it's just that our men were more civilised and followed the rules of war when compared to Afghans and Mongol hordes.

however, courage and will to sacrifice are different
You got that right buddy.
Nobody can deny that it's the sheer will and courage of our soldiers which has won us many wars.
Oh the irony.
Irony is, SHER despite being the physically mighty king of the jungle, performs at circus. Lol

The real reason wasn't our diet, it's just that our men were more civilised and followed the rules of war when compared to Afghans and Mongol hordes.

You got that right buddy.
Nobody can deny that it's the sheer will and courage of our soldiers which has won us many wars.

Irony is, SHER despite being the physically mighty king of the jungle, performs at circus. Lol
But a Sher is the King of Jungle.. a king in his kingdom... the head of other animal... not the monkeys...

Apples and oranges.

But a Sher is the King of Jungle.. a king in his kingdom... the head of other animal... not the monkeys...

Apples and oranges.

Yes that's exactly what I was talking about. The lion,king of his kingdom, is seen jumping the hoops at the circus.

Back to the topic- Mere physical fitness isn't enough for battle preparedness but also the intellectual fitness. That's what the video was about.
We have a tactically,operationally and strategically prepared military.

India had Indian rulers, but Pakistan was always ruled by invaders in last 2000 years
Only time when Pakistanis ruled Pakistan Lands comprehensively and stably happened after independence (1947)

High Protein diet Pakitanis were ruled by Indians/ Turks/ Europeans/ Afghans/ Iranians/ Huns/ Sikhs)
Timeline of rulers of Pakistani land
Mauryas, pre Ashoka (~300 BC , Ruler Origin : Bihar India)

Mauryas, Post Ashoka (~260 BC, Ruler Origin : Bihar India)

Indo/ Greek Kingdom (~150 BC, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Indo/ Scythians (~55 BC, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Kushans (~50-300 AD, Ruler Origin : Afgan/ Cuntral Asia)

Huns (~350 AD, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Guptas (~400 AD, Ruler Origin : Bihar India)

Huns (~500 AD, Ruler Origin : Central Asia

Gazanivids (~1000 AD,Ruler Origin : Turk)

Ghaurids (~1200 AD,Ruler Origin : Persian)

Delhi Sultanate(~1200-1450 AD, Ruler Origin : Turkic)

Moughls (~1500 AD, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Durrani and Sikh Empires (~1700 AD, Ruler Origin : Sikhs (India), Durranis (Afgans))

British (~1850 AD, Ruler Origin : Europeans)

Pakistanis ( After 1947 AD, Ruler Origin : Pakistani)

@padamchen here is the right response for such keyboard commandos

I'm more a seat of the pants guy personally.

But your post was really nice. Bolstered my contention with hard data. Kudos.

You are enthusiastic. And I'm really bored.

No one is paying me. And the earlier pleasures wane after awhile ....

Cheers, Doc

My 2 paise:
If muscle power and aggression helped win every war then Mongols and Afghans would have been the most powerful ppl in the world today.
You forgot Vincent McMahon. With his WWE team he would be world Ruler.

And about charging towards enemy....one famous hunter who both hunted Lions and Tigers once said "It's easy to kill a Lion, because the Lion Chargers towards you from front...so easier to take aim".

PMA what kind of training they give... only physical toughness ??

Do you really need to charge at your enemy now?
why not? "V.Batra (IA account) charged the enemy head on ..."
going by your logic of physical fitness Bangladeshi rebels in 1971 would be biting dust against your army..
At least compare things on equal ground. if you wanna compare physical strength of lion compare to hyena, go 1v1. Pak had just 40k regular troops in East.P compared to 175k mukitis and 3-4 corps of IA.
800px-Bangladesh_1971_Liberation.jpg

here is the right response for such keyboard commandos
I think Dehli had been center of all the ruler except Sikhs. So spare me that present day India has 'always' been ruled by natives. Punjab always had to bear first brunt of aggressor as it lies on door steps of hundukush mountains.. be it Alexander or other invaders. British cam from east side not from North. Yes, S.India has remai untouched but mainly because, every ruler in Dehli, had enough manpower to handle major provinces like UP, Mahrashtra, Rajhstan, Punjab, Kashmir.. so unless they gained sufficient power. then they moved towards Bengal or Hyderabad.. So you got lucky too..

No. "Good times create weak men and troubled times create strong men". Anyway, battle Indians couldn't stand battle hardened people.. e.g. before attacking India, afghan had to fight among themselves for supremacy in AFG.. then they attacked India. Punjab was only weak spot as 1) it was just plain 2) Center (dehli) never spent enough resources for its defence...thats why major battles were fought near dehli, panipatt etc..
and to @Adonis
Ever wondered why US soldiers are body builder? They had yo carry weight. Of guns, armor, medic, etc etc... A regular PA soldiers, I think carry 22kg to battle,,
anyway, more physical strength means you can carry more ammo.
and again what I meant was physical strength is important but not the only factor in battlefield..

Proud of Indian Planning in 1971.

why not? "V.Batra (IA account) charged the enemy head on ..."

At least compare things on equal ground. if you wanna compare physical strength of lion compare to hyena, go 1v1. Pak had just 40k regular troops in East.P compared to 175k mukitis and 3-4 corps of IA.
800px-Bangladesh_1971_Liberation.jpg

I think Dehli had been center of all the ruler except Sikhs. So spare me that present day India has 'always' been ruled by natives. Punjab always had to bear first brunt of aggressor as it lies on door steps of hundukush mountains.. be it Alexander or other invaders. British cam from east side not from North. Yes, S.India has remai untouched but mainly because, every ruler in Dehli, had enough manpower to handle major provinces like UP, Mahrashtra, Rajhstan, Punjab, Kashmir.. so unless they gained sufficient power. then they moved towards Bengal or Hyderabad.. So you got lucky too..

No. "Good times create weak men and troubled times create strong men". Anyway, battle Indians couldn't stand battle hardened people.. e.g. before attacking India, afghan had to fight among themselves for supremacy in AFG.. then they attacked India. Punjab was only weak spot as 1) it was just plain 2) Center (dehli) never spent enough resources for its defence...thats why major battles were fought near dehli, panipatt etc..
and to @Adonis
Ever wondered why US soldiers are body builder? They had yo carry weight. Of guns, armor, medic, etc etc... A regular PA soldiers, I think carry 22kg to battle,,
anyway, more physical strength means you can carry more ammo.
and again what I meant was physical strength is important but not the only factor in battlefield..

Indians do have good physique
:omghaha:

you still lose all the wars you fought
Other than 1971, please tell me the wars we have last.

but Pakistan was always ruled by invaders in last 2000 years
Only time when Pakistanis ruled Pakistan Lands comprehensively and stably happened after independence (1947)
High Protein diet Pakitanis were ruled by Indians/ Turks/ Europeans/ Afghans/ Iranians/ Huns/ Sikhs)
Timeline of rulers of Pakistani land
Mauryas, pre Ashoka (~300 BC , Ruler Origin : Bihar India)

Mauryas, Post Ashoka (~260 BC, Ruler Origin : Bihar India)

Indo/ Greek Kingdom (~150 BC, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Indo/ Scythians (~55 BC, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Kushans (~50-300 AD, Ruler Origin : Afgan/ Cuntral Asia)

Huns (~350 AD, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Guptas (~400 AD, Ruler Origin : Bihar India)

Huns (~500 AD, Ruler Origin : Central Asia

Gazanivids (~1000 AD,Ruler Origin : Turk)

Ghaurids (~1200 AD,Ruler Origin : Persian)

Delhi Sultanate(~1200-1450 AD, Ruler Origin : Turkic)

Moughls (~1500 AD, Ruler Origin : Central Asia)

Durrani and Sikh Empires (~1700 AD, Ruler Origin : Sikhs (India), Durranis (Afgans))

British (~1850 AD, Ruler Origin : Europeans)

Pakistanis ( After 1947 AD, Ruler Origin : Pakistani)
You know literally nothing about history.

Back
Top Bottom