What's new

Major Gaurav Arya With Gentlemen Cadet At IMA | Patriot

What has happened is two-fold.

1) The bloodlines that make up Pakistan are both Iranic as well as Vedic Hindu that did not get mixed to any large extent with Australoid Dravidian bloodlines

This is over the better part of over 3000 years

But more important,

2) Every human race that invaded India over the millennia, left most of its seed in the populace that is now mainly Pakistan's

The looks, the physique, the aggression, everything comes from that.

A double edge sword if I ever saw one. :D

Cheers, Doc
man.... you cannot come out that dilemma... the climate has effect on our skin colours...the physic is result of protein diet.. damn, you can fined new Chinese taller and stronger than previous generation, and sometime fatter too...
we have still larger portion of pashtoon so they may or may not be descendent. Jatt, Gujjar, Rana, rao still don't marry inter cast today in Pakistan. So they have maintained their heritage.. Same goes to Sindh and Baloch tribes. They don' marry inter-race..

that photo is of Singapore fall?

they get trained for 5 years 3 at NDA and 2 in IMA while in PMA cadets are only trained for 2 years

but this seems a main plausible reason.. tell me size doesn't matter.. @padamchen
View attachment 426790

150915120243_general_harbaksh_singh_and_pakistani_gen_bakhtiar_rana_624x351_harmalagupta.jpg

10556415_10152294929583214_8494087210933726008_n.jpg

@third eye
I am not an army man so don't throw some random pics.. at least tell what is the event...
my post was response to levina post. Imagine an army containing people as strong as Bacha Khan oppose to army personals' physique like Gandhi, who will have edge?

These are not images of JCO/NCOs

@third eye
I am not an army man so don't throw some random pics.. at least tell what is the event...
my post was response to levina post. Imagine an army containing people as strong as Bacha Khan oppose to army personals' physique like Gandhi, who will have edge?

The Pictures I posted were of meetings between Lt Gen Harbaksh Singh & Lt Gen BakhtiarRana . These were held post 65 war the agenda being repatriation of POW.

The Vietnamese faced the French in IndoChina & later all what the USA could throw.

A review of who ' looked ' stronger & who came out on the winning side will help you to reconsider your views.

@Goenitz I understand what you are trying to put here, I still feel that the Army is placing emphasis where it belongs in view of the mission sets they most commonly encounter. Flexibility, agility, endurance and aerobic conditioning are all important components to total fitness in the academic sense, but they are even more important in current zone of conflict where heat and other climatic factors really tax the body.

If they are to truly be objective about this, we would have to admit that there are many body builders in uniform who possess great mass and strength, but who fare little better than the fat boys when it comes to their ability to run, work in tight quarters, or tolerate temperature extremes. It doesn't help when many of these guys are also taking supplements which keep them in a perpetual state of near-dehydration.

The optimal "atheletic" human form is streamlined and balanced think cross trainer here and not defined by an overdeveloped musculature. They fight as a lighter, more mobile force, and agility and endurance are far more important than the ability to lift heavy objects, wield a bigger stick or pack an extra powerful punch.

Lt Gen Harbaksh Singh & Lt Gen Bakhtiar Rana
so we won despite we were shorter o_O :smitten::smitten:
kidding apart, yes strategy, ground reality matters etc. But army with more physical power, fitness, man power have advantage.
Plus invading side has to struggle hard be it US in Vietnam or in AFG.

@third eye
The guy who is leading the army call the shots , not the soldiers!

Courage and bravery are far more potent than physique. Human brain is far superior weapon.

Indians do have good physique, but we are 1.2 billion and even 5% maintain a good protein diet, that is enough to form a good army.

man.... you cannot come out that dilemma... the climate has effect on our skin colours...the physic is result of protein diet.. damn, you can fined new Chinese taller and stronger than previous generation, and sometime fatter too...
we have still larger portion of pashtoon so they may or may not be descendent. Jatt, Gujjar, Rana, rao still don't marry inter cast today in Pakistan. So they have maintained their heritage.. Same goes to Sindh and Baloch tribes. They don' marry inter-race..

that photo is of Singapore fall?

Sigh ....

No man. That is Douglas MacArthur and Emperor Hirohito at the fall of Japan.

On the diet and protein bit, especially high quality (and quantity) of animal protein, I agree with you fully.

Not just the Chinese. Even the Japanese and the Koreans (South of course ...) before them.

Cheers, Doc

@Goenitz I understand what you are trying to put here, I still feel that the Army is placing emphasis where it belongs in view of the mission sets they most commonly encounter. Flexibility, agility, endurance and aerobic conditioning are all important components to total fitness in the academic sense, but they are even more important in current zone of conflict where heat and other climatic factors really tax the body.

If they are to truly be objective about this, we would have to admit that there are many body builders in uniform who possess great mass and strength, but who fare little better than the fat boys when it comes to their ability to run, work in tight quarters, or tolerate temperature extremes. It doesn't help when many of these guys are also taking supplements which keep them in a perpetual state of near-dehydration.

The optimal "atheletic" human form is streamlined and balanced think cross trainer here and not defined by an overdeveloped musculature. They fight as a lighter, more mobile force, and agility and endurance are far more important than the ability to lift heavy objects, wield a bigger stick or pack an extra powerful punch.
it depends... like cavalry should have athletic/petite person as they have to fit in armoured vehicles.. plus they should be skilful.
Infantry role is different. Where you need physical strength and stamina to carry load, stress and bayonet charge may be...
sniper needs skill and endurance..
Plus you have to train/acclimatize your troops of various branch. Like for Thar, Siachen, Forest etc.. So that belongs to mental strength and your body abilities to adapt. that's different

Back
Top Bottom