What's new

Learn urdu for beginners

Thanks!
I am a Muslim, it is a sin to troll.
The whole world know about Great Khan I am from UK.
I prefer Mp3 lessons to learn ...maybe it suits me & i love it...(mp3 in my cellphone)
I've studied Lectures of Business/ Brand /Sales and Marketing / Investment through Mp3.....
I hate (or wont prefer) to have Books with me or in PDF format (even in computer), and i have them in Millions right now in my HDD but i never have a time to follow them again once i downloaded them

Mera-Urdu-Qaida-Grade-B.jpg

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
@Akheilos
yaar mayray zehan mein aik bara acha Urdu jumla aya tha...after a while I realized it was wrong and I was like what am I saying...now I cant even remember it :(

Thanks!

I am a Muslim, it is a sin to troll.

The whole world know about Great Khan :) I am from UK.

Don't be discouraged by the kind of responses people, here give, plenty of overseas youngsters especially born in the UK can't speak/read/write Urdu and almost all have severely diminished ability.

I'd say do as they've already said but also try and converse with others in Urdu, ordering sentences and phrases is the real challenge and I'd strongly recommend you learn to read Urdu too. If you can speak Urdu verbally, and you can recite the Qur'an, reading Urdu is no biggy.

Don't worry, it's a slow process, I know plenty of young British Pakistanis who went from barely speaking a few phrases to reading Urdu poetry (which is a gem every Pakistani should have the privilege of discovering).

Find a Urdu speaking bachi- or bacha according to your preference- and converse all night long- i learned arabic that way- :lol:-

yaar mayray zehan mein aik bara acha Urdu jumla aya tha...after a while I realized it was wrong and I was like what am I saying...now I cant even remember it :(

some one should fire your urdu tutor-
the amount of false urdu words you produce are damn too high- :lol:-

I can't speak Urdu... I want to learn how to speak Urdu, which book do you recommend for beginners?

I am not interested to learn how to read and write Urdu.. just verbally
i can speak urdu but cant read it :)

some one should fire your urdu tutor-
the amount of false urdu words you produce are damn too high- -
@Emmie they are talking about you :p:

:( but but ... some are for good laugh naaaa... :ashamed:

Don't worry, it's a slow process, I know plenty of young British Pakistanis who went from barely speaking a few phrases to reading Urdu poetry (which is a gem every Pakistani should have the privilege of discovering).
1357587492287.jpg

I never hit that level :blink:

Back
Top Bottom