What's new

What Languages can you speak or are you trying to learn

Muji.Iqbal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since I'm a Canadian, I am trying to learn French.
I plan on attending Seneca College again and I will take French language Skills 4.

To get the French language skills certificate from Seneca College I also need French language skills 5 to be completed.

I attend Alliance Francaise, hence I am waiting for my DELF A1 Diploma. The Diplomas are printed in France.
1688257767366.png

What languages do you speak?

1) Urdu
2) English
3) Mandarin
4) Arabic
5) French
6) Spanish
7) Farsi
8) Turkish
9) Hindi
10) Bangla
11) Russian

@Tamerlane
@xyxmt
@waz
@Dalit
@Areesh

@beijingwalker
@ChineseTiger1986
@chinasun

I tried learning Spanish, just for fun. But I have realised that learning any language without having anyone to converse with is very difficult.

I want to attempt Mandarin, simply because I find the script so beautiful. I know I will not be remotely successful. Maybe even Arabic some day, for the same reason.

Attempting to learn and grasp Atlantean & Romulan.

Since I'm a Canadian, I am trying to learn French.
I plan on attending Seneca College again and I will take French language Skills 4.

To get the French language skills certificate from Seneca College I also need French language skills 5 to be completed.

I attend Alliance Francaise, hence I am waiting for my DELF A1 Diploma. The Diplomas are printed in France.
View attachment 936182

What languages do you speak?

1) Urdu
2) English
3) Mandarin
4) Arabic
5) French
6) Spanish
7) Farsi
8) Turkish
9) Hindi
10) Bangla
11) Russian

@Tamerlane
@xyxmt
@waz
@Dalit
@Areesh

@beijingwalker
@ChineseTiger1986
@chinasun
Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi(Lehenda, Gurmukhi), a little bit of Balochi (Makrani), English, German(Limited), a little bit of Haryanvi, and a Little Siraiki.
Very little Arabic and Persian too.

I'm trying to learn Martian. It's pretty simple.

Ack, Ack, Ack.

1688288858074.png

I am very much interested to learn Mandarin, please guide from where I should start my journey and which resources are available. Thank you,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom