What's new

Why Pakistan Needs Language Laws

It's not for Punjabis. Shahmukhi is all but extinct.

as long as "urdu script" exists "shahmukhi" script cannot go extinct as urdu script itself comes from Shahmkhi in the first place
saraiki just adds in 4 more alphabet, we add in 1 more alphabet afaik
Sit tf down.
bibi stop acting like a bus conductor
Cute story. I'm sure it had nothing to do with England's imperialist history.

Muppet.

Exactly this. East Africa has the same problem….if English medium was the prereq to becoming a developed country then Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Uganda would all be superpowers right now. Special shout-out to Nigeria and South Africa.

I visited Morocco a few times, they are proud to speak French and love the French, the way we love the English. In Pakistan white is considered superior and beautiful.

In my opinion Pakistan should have one official language so we all can communicate with each other, then regional languages must be protected and taught as a optional subject, they are all part of our cultural identity. In the regions they are spoken, they should be taught as mandatory subjects.

as long as "urdu script" exists "shahmukhi" script cannot go extinct as urdu script itself comes from Shahmkhi in the first place

this is from Baba Bulleh Shah RA - if you know urdu script you can easily read it
Bulleh_Shah_poetry_example.png

Baba Farid RA (12th century)
7d38960f698606953baa189ae43d4b75.jpg

artworks-cAGYjDFSmWgy7Dgw-LAn6Ig-t500x500.jpg

if you know urdu script you can easily read Shahmukhi poetry from 12th centery as shahmukhi is the original script that was later used for urdu (and shahmukhi comes from persian script)

if you think like a inferior creature i swear you will constantly will be humiliated by life.
The day you have pride and self respect you will never bow to any enemy.
No wonder our leaders are born cowards and suck off western establishment.
I have heard that if you go France and cant speak french they will ignore you strong nakra unlike pakistan they kiss the tourist feet take them out for meal chutiya quam, as if Pakistanis go abroad get same treatment instead they will be beaten and deported.

The first thing we have to do is address this issue. Before people weren't making an issue out of it.

Once it becomes an issue those with brains will naturally side with us.

Those too dumb to understand and want to remain slaves will continue arguing that speaking like a Kwik e Mart employee is somehow good.

Look at these two chutiyas defending Pakistan's current education system. They think our languages are inferior while their Indian pajeet accent English is great. Lmfao.
Dude, tone it down.

if you think like a inferior creature i swear you will constantly will be humiliated by life.
The day you have pride and self respect you will never bow to any enemy.
No wonder our leaders are born cowards and suck off western establishment.

Do you know in our political circles/class, the English language and culture is highly respected, for them the English are the role models. You will not survive if you don't follow them, it will make you an outsider and your chances of climbing the ladder will greatly reduce.

i think the urdu language change is wat will give the quam awakeness to protest against government.

Do you know in our political circles/class, the English language and culture is highly respected, for them the English are the role models. You will not survive if you don't follow them, it will make you an outsider and your chances of climbing the ladder will greatly reduce.
only in pakistan outside pakistan they will laugh at their funny accents.

I visited Morocco a few times, they are proud to speak French and love the French, the way we love the English. In Pakistan white is considered superior and beautiful.

Yep same issue in much of North Africa.

In my opinion Pakistan should have one official language so we all can communicate with each other, then regional languages must be protected and taught as a optional subject, they are all part of our cultural identity. In the regions they are spoken, they should be taught as mandatory subjects.

The medium of instruction should ideally be in mother tongue.

The model proposed by educators in Pakistan is

Primary - Mother tongue
Secondary/Post Secondary - Urdu

English serves no real purpose in Pakistan and actually hampers our literacy rates.

Students don't understand so they memorize. Those who can't memorize end up dropping out.

But before implementing this our language boards need to modernize the languages and come up with words.

For example, in Japan they adopted many English words but made alternations to it so it blends in with Japanese language.

Screenshot_20230703_190000.jpg

Pakistani language boards need to do something similar. Modernize the languages and then implement them into education and business.

I think that the Pakistani civil service only recruit from the English priest run schools.

The system is called 'bias'.

The reason why English is maintained is to give these people an advantage over others.

we need a reset by burning down libraries containing english books. plus movies too.
we need books, movies, dramas, theatres, newspapers et in pure urdu.

This is why you people are the way you are. If you had any self respect today English to Punjabi translations on google wouldn't be like this.

Like I said. Sit down. This topic clearly isn't for people like you and MastanKhan. You are budday from the older dumber generation of brown Sahebs

The sooner you all die off. The better Pakistan will be.
Screenshot_20230703_190348.jpg

Primary - Mother tongue

English serves no real purpose in Pakistan and actually hampers our literacy rates.

Students don't understand so they memorize. Those who can't memorize end up dropping out.

But before implementing this our language boards need to modernize the languages and come up with words.

For example, in Japan they adopted many English words but made alternations to it so it blends in with Japanese language.

View attachment 936683

Pakistani language boards need to do something similar. Modernize the languages and then implement them into education and business.
by switching to urdu the pakistani will activate the best part of his brain since urdu is his /her dna. we need tune the urdu language to scientific/technological words.

if it was upto me i teach my ppl in mirpuri/pahari everything.

we need a reset by burning down libraries containing english books. plus movies too.
we need books, movies, dramas, theatres, newspapers et in pure urdu.

There's nothing wrong with knowing English.

It just shouldn't come at the expense of our own languages becoming extinct.

Not only is this cultural suicide, it literally let's the elites remain in power while the commoners continue being slaves of them.

Giving Pakistan's regional languages plus Urdu more emphasis in education means you empower the common people with knowledge and give them a better chance to attain success.

No issues with English tho. It's our mindsets.

Primary - Mother tongue

View attachment 936683

In every single white country, the language of education is the mother tongue. People find it easier to learn in their own language.

Duh,.....it's not complicated.

I remember talking to a European girl about having English as the medium of instruction in her country. She literally didn't understand the concept. (English is only taught as a foreign language.) When she finally understood, she looked at me as if I was mad.:omghaha:

Primary - Mother tongue

View attachment 936683

We don't need to modernise urdu or bring in new words for urdu unless they don't exist. Regarding English, it should be taught as optional language so anyone who needs it for business, they can learn it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom