What's new

Pakistani Colonial Hangover & Lack of Self Confidence

The apparatus is conscious!
Only seeks to maintain its eminence.
Knows it's ability to stay and sway. Since it is a foreign installation, it needs constant input, impetus... funding... Once that dies the apparatus perishes. Until now it has had the fortune of being useful for it's benefactor(s).

Hence the riddle, why the Bajwa sold a Bajwa?
For money, of course!

Booted or ejected from inherent and innate association, affinity or kinship... the lost, always seeks that belonging in gangs, frats, clubs or political parties. Much easier to subvert, distract, motivate and manipulate... expropriation of command or leadership becomes much easier... coerced by the pay, post/rank or prestige in keeping the course.

Apparatus runs on capital fed by masses distracted and co-opted by deceit and coercion.

Cycle keeps spinning...
rinse and repeat!

Last edited:
OP is a clown who is writing in English while criticising others for wishing to learn English lol

English is king, baby. I was ahead of my class mates because I learned English by talking to Americans on my computer. I had it easy.

Urdu is a shit language. I hate writing it. I hate speaking it, ficking Punjabis spoke fluently and then the racist cnts they are would make fun of Pashtun slow speaking Urdu.

Pakistan should have two languages

English because English is king in this world today and you have to learn to go ahead.
Arabic because it’s a beautiful language, the language of based Arabs and to understand Holy Quran

I speak Pashtu and it’s a crap language. There are so many dialects and it’s like a completely different language. You can’t understand what afghani speak. Urdu at least doesn’t have that many dialects but it’s a shit and dead language. Even if you speak it racist Punjabis will laugh at you. It’s racist Punjabis language.

By the way look at hypocrisy of youthiyas once again. They love their leader who can speak English without parchi but these are the same munafiqeens who looked down and made fun of Nawaz Sharif for reading from a parchi because he can’t speak English. These are the same hypocrites who have a problem with English being used in our schools.

Pakistani schools are crap at teaching English already, clowns like OP want to completely destroy the ability of this nation to even learn it.

Sorry i disagree that why pakistan is divided ad backward because of english group ad non speaking english group.

OP is a clown who is writing in English while criticising others for wishing to learn English lol

English is king, baby. I was ahead of my class mates because I learned English by talking to Americans on my computer. I had it easy.

Urdu is a shit language. I hate writing it. I hate speaking it, ficking Punjabis spoke fluently and then the racist cnts they are would make fun of Pashtun slow speaking Urdu.

Pakistan should have two languages

English because English is king in this world today and you have to learn to go ahead.
Arabic because it’s a beautiful language, the language of based Arabs and to understand Holy Quran

I speak Pashtu and it’s a crap language. There are so many dialects and it’s like a completely different language. You can’t understand what afghani speak. Urdu at least doesn’t have that many dialects but it’s a shit and dead language. Even if you speak it racist Punjabis will laugh at you. It’s racist Punjabis language.

By the way look at hypocrisy of youthiyas once again. They love their leader who can speak English without parchi but these are the same munafiqeens who looked down and made fun of Nawaz Sharif for reading from a parchi because he can’t speak English. These are the same hypocrites who have a problem with English being used in our schools.

Pakistani schools are crap at teaching English already, clowns like OP want to completely destroy the ability of this nation to even learn it.

MF when did I say English was bad? I said, learn ONE language and speak, write and read it properly.

Don’t give a large sermon for nothing. Go worship your Amritsari god chutiye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom