What's new

Why Pakistan Needs Language Laws

Hope waz or any wise admin or mod bans him. He's a waste of time and energy. This forum is better off without people like him.

Otherwise everyone should put him on their ignore list which is what I might do if he's not banned.
@waz take care of @ThunderCat he is an Indian.

Languages change with time. Urdu is changing with time. :-) Take these things with a pinch of salt. We need to translate books into urdu, which people can understand. People understand Islamabad International Airport, it will be difficult for them to understand Islamabad Baynaaqwami Hayiadda.

U got banned as well 😂

GHQ mods were upset when I asked them about why they allowed American drones to murder Pakistani citizens.

But sanity prevailed because the truth (while being bitter) always sets you free.

GHQ mods were upset when I asked them about why they allowed American drones to murder Pakistani citizens.

But sanity prevailed because the truth (while being bitter) always sets you free.
You could have asked me it was dollars.
Several Pakistani generals, ISI members and CIA members become millionaires in last 40 yrs of WOT (Afghanistan manufactured war by ISI/CIA)

Here’s a Japanese weather channel - everything in Japanese so Japanese people can understand.

Here’s a Pakistani weather channel……no comments.

Spotify Arabia - everything in Arabic so Arabs can understand
Spotify_OnlyYou_OOH_Ruby-scaled.jpg

Spotify_OnlyYou_OOH_Nancy-Ajram-scaled.jpg

Spotify Pakistan - everything in English or Roman Urdu?
Spotify-Celebrates-Wedding-Season.jpeg

1688345337938.png

Last edited:
Am I really the only one embarrassed by this?

This is how transliteration and "Roman Urdu" have destroyed this language.

It's such a shame that many in Pakistan can't speak or write proper English, proper Urdu or their mother tongues. What results is a mix of all three into what I call "کھچڑی زبان".

When languages are not properly protected and taught, the result is this.

Behold the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority's "translation" of Islamabad International Airport!

View attachment 927932

The terms for international and airport ready exist in Urdu.
  • International = بین اقوامی (Bainul Aqwami)
  • Airport =ہوائی اڈے (Hawai Adda)
What’s the point of transliterating it? At this point why not abandon all these languages and just make English the official language? Why make a mockery? In comparison, here’s how our neighbouring languages behave.

Persian = فرودگاه بین‌المللی
Arabic = مطار الدولي
Turkish = Uluslararası Havalimanı
Chinese = 国际机场
Hindi = does the same stupidity as Urdu

Yes, this is actually a real photo. The CAA actually approved this translation. It makes me wonder what the average IQ is of the people running this government department.

Oh wait…nevermind.
View attachment 927933

And this nonsense is not an isolated incident. In 2018, the Citizens Archive of Pakistan inaugurated the "National History Museum" as the "نیشنل ہستورے میوزیم".

These words already exist in Urdu!
  • Museum =عجائب گھر (Ajaib Ghar)
  • National = قومی (Quami)
  • History = تاریخ (Tareekh)

Here’s the “Election Commission”…

View attachment 927934

And this is not just about Urdu...all our languages in Pakistan are under threat due to ignorance like this. The lack of ownership of our languages and lack of language laws results in this type of circus, where bastardisation is allowed to run rampant.

Even our urban neighbourhoods haven't been spared. Traditionally they have always been named to reflect our culture or history - places like Gulberg, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Nazimabad, Anarkali, Lyari, Faizabad etc. All these places have culture, history and soul about them.

Nowadays however, places like "Paragon City", "Eden Avenue", "Ideal Garden Housing Scheme", "DHA City", "Bahria Town", "Arian City", "Top City" seem to be the norm. Does this not seem problematic? "Bahria Town" is not actually a town, it's a private company named "Bahria Town Private Limited". Why are company names replacing the names of villages and localities which have stood for over 500 years? These names have no soul to them whatsoever. Despite the fact Urdu words already exist, the Anglo terms were adopted. For example, the word for TOWN in Urdu would be:
  • Abad (آباد)
  • Abadi (آبادی)
  • Pur (پور)
  • Pura (پورہ)
  • Mahalla (محله)
What are we telling the world when we disrespect our own languages? It tells the world we are a dead nation. When university is pronounced as "you nee vastee", you are essentially defining yourselves as an ignorant nation.

University = جامعہ not یونیورسٹی

View attachment 927935
Hi,

There is only ONE CONSTANT in life---& that is CHANGE---.

Languages are ever changing in every society so no need to cry your tears for something that you have no control over---.

Here’s a Japanese weather channel - everything in Japanese so Japanese people can understand.

Here’s a Pakistani weather channel……no comments.

Spotify Arabia - everything in Arabic so Arabs can understand
Spotify_OnlyYou_OOH_Ruby-scaled.jpg

Spotify_OnlyYou_OOH_Nancy-Ajram-scaled.jpg

Spotify Pakistan - everything in English or Roman Urdu?
Spotify-Celebrates-Wedding-Season.jpeg

View attachment 936393
Hi,

Japan---has been a nation for over 1000 years---and has its own language with different dialects---. Pakistan only since 1947---and the language---URDU is not even pakistani either---but from Dehli / Luknow.

Pakistan's problem is negative growth of education---poor quality of education---.

Pakistan should abolish urdu and make english the lingua franca of pakistan---.

Hi,

There is only ONE CONSTANT in life---& that is CHANGE---.

Languages are ever changing in every society so no need to cry your tears for something that you have no control over---.

You do have control over language, but what can I expect from a chutiya nation like Pakistanis? You can’t speak your mother tongues, you can’t speak English and you can’t speak Urdu.

Illiterates all around.

BWAYS PAY VELL

Hi,

Japan---has been a nation for over 1000 years---and has its own language with different dialects---. Pakistan only since 1947---

Yeah the Indus Valley just popped into existence in 1947 right?

and the language---URDU is not even pakistani either---but from Dehli / Luknow.

Where diid I ever mention anything about Urdu?

Pakistan's problem is negative growth of education---poor quality of education---.

Pakistan should abolish urdu and make english the lingua franca of pakistan---.

Try again Apu.

Never ceases to amaze me just how much confidence Pakistanis lack. They literally hate everything about themselves. So desperate to be Arab or English, but will do everything to disown their own identity.

Last edited:
A new report by The Citizens Foundation (TCF) and Thar Foundation has pointed out how countries like Pakistan — where people speak a host of regional and local languages — can adopt a ‘mother tongue-based multilingual education’ model to help increase their literacy rates.

The report, titled 'Finding Identity, Equity, and Economic Strength by Teaching in Languages Children Understand', was released on Thursday and is based on work spanning three years in Sindh's Thar district.

More than 130 practitioners, policymakers, and academics from across the world were interviewed and the language policies of similarly diverse countries were made part of the research, according to a press release by the TCF.

Study link here > https://view.publitas.com/the-citizens-foundation/mtb-mle-research-report/page/1

And what I love is whenever I bring this up, it offends people because they realize they are illiterate.

Literally Pakistanis today can barely write or speak Urdu, can barely speak or write English and god only knows if any of you clowns even know your mother tongues exist.

You are living and breathing illiterates. I mean at least pick one language and learn it correctly.

And rather than try to correct this mess, you defend this stupidity and call it “change”. LMFAO….this isn’t change.

Change is when Sanskrit naturally came to the Indus Valley and influenced Harappan language, giving rise to Vedic Sanskrit.

From Vedic Sanskrit came the Middle Indo-Aryan Languages of which languages like Punjabi and Sindhi arose out of. Fast forward to Muslim rule, and Persian began influencing our languages.

There was a NATURAL PROGRESSION and neighbouring languages all influence one another. Urdu for example is a merger between Khariboli (a Middle Indo-Aryan language) and Persian.

Nobody felt an inferiority complex and wanted to add in some random stupid *** English words until this lot of chutiya Pakistanis thought it would be “cool”.

You literally sound like Kwik-e-Mart employees. Everybody makes fun of your accents. LMFAO.

Have a little self respect and learn to speak in your own languages BC’o.

Last edited:
Hi,

You morons---. The pioneer pak nuc scientists did not grow on mother tongue base education---.

My uncle---one of the pioneers of pak nuc program---came from a family of illiterates---neither could his father read or write nor could his mother---either punjabi or urdu.

Yet he left 8 nuclear reactors design for Georgia tech in the late 60's---.

Dr Qadeer fluent in english & dutch---. Dr Munir, Bashir Mahood----and all other scientists of that time---fluent in english and possibly in french or german as well.

Wing Cmndr Jan Mahmood our pioneer sabre F86 pilot---at the time of delivery of the first batch of f-86 sabres in the USA spun the americans arpund with his flying provess---fluent in english.

The f-16 pilots in training at Hill AFB and other US locations---completed in 6 months what Israeli and Korean pilots taking 2 years to complete---why---better english.

They were not taught in their mother tongues---.

The children of all the pakistani judges---politicians---generals---all educated in english---only for one reason---to be ahead of the others---.

Teaching in mother tongue is a fraud and deceptive---.
It is only done for those races & ethnic groups who are INFERIOR in MENTAL CAPACITIES---.

Pakistani community either be Blauch---sindhi---punjabi or pashtun has no diminished mental capacities either for them or for their children---.

We are a very sharp people---this mother tongue learning is to keep us down and backwards---and you fools fall for it---.

In the USA---white / chinese / rich people have governesses for their children teaching them spanish---french---german---chinese as a supplemental language right from babies---.

Patrents will speak with them in english---governesses will speak with them in their language---.

@Neelo ----my child you have no clue how vicious this world is towards pakistan---the only muslim nuc state---. The world will try to decimate the pakistani infrastructure at all costs---and it will do it thru people like you---.

Hi,

You morons---. The pioneer pak nuc scientists did not grow on mother tongue base education---.

My uncle---one of the pioneers of pak nuc program---came from a family of illiterates---neither could his father read or write nor could his mother---either punjabi or urdu.

Dr Qadeer fluent in english & dutch---. Dr Munir, Bashir Mahood----and all other scientists of that time---fluent in english and possibly in french or german as well.

Wing Cmndr Jan Mahmood our pioneer sabre F86 pilot---at the time of delivery of the first batch of f-86 sabres in the USA spun the americans arpund with his flying provess---fluent in english.

The f-16 pilots in training at Hill AFB and other US locations---completed in 6 months what Israeli and Korean pilots taking 2 years to complete---why---better english.

The children of all the pakistani judges---politicians---generals---all educated in english---only for one reason---to be ahead of the others---.

It is only done for those races & ethnic groups who are INFERIOR in MENTAL CAPACITIES---.

Pakistani community either be Blauch---sindhi---punjabi or pashtun has no diminished mental capacities either for them or for their children---.

We are a very sharp people---this mother tongue learning is to keep us down and backwards---and you fools fall for it---.

In the USA---white / chinese / rich people have governesses for their children teaching them spanish---french---german---chinese as a supplemental language right from babies---.

Patrents will speak with them in english---governesses will speak with them in their language---.

@Neelo ----my child you have no clue how vicious this world is towards pakistan---the only muslim nuc state---. The world will try to decimate the pakistani infrastructure at all costs---and it will do it thru people like you---.

You can barely string together a sentence, so that tells me everything I need to know.

Illiterate moron.

Hi,

Your privilege is no excuse for the current dismal Pakistani education system. I just gave you 5 sources above which state that education in mother tongues helps them progress and excel.

pAk nUClEaR sCiEnTiStS all came from abroad….what does that tell you?

Meanwhile, Japan and Germany, two of the most advanced nations on earth, teach their children everything in Japanese and German from nursery to post-secondary.

That’s why they’re able to innovate and lead in R&D because students don’t memorize A B C and 1 2 3 like in Pakistan.

They understand why A is A and why 1 is 1.

Your privilege means nothing to me. Being post British bootlickers literally proves me point about you using your privilege to claim everything is perfectly fine in Pakistan.

And what does that have to do with Pakistan‘s education system?

And what does that have to do with Pakistan’s education system?

And what does that have to do with Pakistan’s education system?

And where were those F16s when American drones were murdering Pakistanis between 2002 and 2015? Where were these English speaking F16 pilots when the Americans raided Abbottabad and made a mockery of your military?

vEe sPeAk EnGliSh.

Look at pictures of Israel and South Korea….and then compare it to Pakistan Mr. Kiwi e Mart 7/11.

That’s the whole point. They should have been….if Pakistanis were taught in mother tongues, we would have MORE competent doctors, MORE competent engineers, MORE competent lawyers.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

The children of all judges, politicians, generals all come from a long line of British bootlicking BC’s like you who sucked off the British and took control of Pakistan in 1947. They are maintaining their ELITE SOCIETY at the expense of Pakistanis remaining poor and uneducated.

Not being able to read or write in your own language = illiteracy. Simple as that.

HAHAHAHAHA

It is only done for those races & ethnic groups who are INFERIOR in MENTAL CAPACITIES---

Tell that to the Japanese, Germans, Chinese, Koreans and literally every self respecting nation on earth. Chutiye.

?

Because you’re all doing do well right now. Pakistan is LUMBER 1 in the world. Everyone is coming to Pakistan from all over the world!

That’s becausE they live in the United States you f***king idiot. English is the official language. If they lived in Spain, they’d learn Spanish. If they lived in France, they’d learn French. If they lived in China, they’d learn Chinese.

TF is wrong with you?

Go take your pills budday.

I know how the world works well. You old budday destroyed Pakistan and did nothing to make any changes.

Sit TF down in the corner and don’t ever reply to my topics again. The day your generation all DIES off is the day I will dance on all your graves and Pakistan will finally be free.

every new comers language will get bastardised over time when introduced to other local languages it’s a natural course a language will take. It’s been happening thru out history..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom