What's new

Japan to take 340,000 skilled workers from Pakistan in next 5 years

Japan is also a racist shit hole that I wouldn't want to set my foot on for my entire life. I would rather live a respectable life in the west and with the white wannabes in East Asia. It's for my wish in this holiday season that these racist shit holes age faster and go extinct.

Not true, two of my uncles are married there to locals and love it there.

is this good thing or bad thing for pakistan?

There is no negative, it’s all positive, 3% won’t make a big difference if we continue to train and provide skilled workforce to the world.

There is massive need of skill workers in eastern Europe.
View attachment 594799

In Japan, they will learn time management and coming to work 15 minute before it starts. Japanese companies do not tolerate slackers. They have simple 3 strike rule.
I hope japanese would be able to remove centuries old habit of laziness from Pakistanis . Its embedded in our dna .

Friends forget any such thing from Japan unless you are extremely skilled
Japanese are xenophobic.
Unless you look like them you won't get a chance to get a job there
I don't buy this until I see Pakistani workers working in Japan.

Japan is playing a game here. They are butthurt after CPEC.

Let’s hope it’s true and our people can go there learn their language and work hard to win their hearts. Japanese have very wired culture but they are very hard working people.

And Pakistanis aren't racist? Fix your own house first before talking bad about other's.

Us pakis are extremely racist and prejudice people
Japan is also a racist shit hole that I wouldn't want to set my foot on for my entire life. I would rather live a respectable life in the west and with the white wannabes in East Asia. It's for my wish in this holiday season that these racist shit holes age faster and go extinct.

I had a good friend who was sri Lankan. We're not so close anymore but still hangout now and then.

He always hated when someone called his skin tone black, which it was, and claimed that he's got a tan and it'll be gone soon. We used to laugh at him because he thought his skin color was inferior.

But what I love about Sri Lankans, is that they're extremely proud of their very old culture.
i am from sri lanka yo but yeah i am also racist

I had a good friend who was sri Lankan. We're not so close anymore but still hangout now and then.

He always hated when someone called his skin tone black, which it was, and claimed that he's got a tan and it'll be gone soon. We used to laugh at him because he thought his skin color was inferior.

But what I love about Sri Lankans, is that they're extremely proud of their very old culture.
i am dark brown. i dont care about skin colour but i want to look more buff so i workout like there's no tomorrow. my only insecurity comes from my skinny af body

Great news ,,,,, I wish and Pray this become reality ..
Countries to target for labour export .
  1. Japan
  2. S-Korea
  3. Germany
  4. Spain
  5. UK(after there divorce with EU)
  6. Canada
  7. Australia(if possible)
  8. GCC ( new markets Kuwait and Qatar)

As mentioned in another article, Japan is going to offer Japanese language learning course via e-learning to university and technical collage students.
it’s a good initiative by both governments but it’s a long term plan (5 years). It’s mainly design for University and technical college graduates. We won’t see any major development until probably 2021.

Back
Top Bottom