What's new

Is Hinduism a true religion as per Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then tumhara Dharam brasht hogaya!

Lol what all living in Dubai would teach you.

Lord Krishna had an affinity for cows ad thats why beef a no go.

Well why dont muslims eat pork? Whats the big deal, hell you dont let me also have that here in ME, except for in select hotels.
Nobody stops a hotel from serving Pork, its just bad for business if they do. You can always buy pork from a supermarket.

C'mon the real reason most Hindus don't consume Beef is coz of the GaoMata belief. The farmer mentality started to revere the cow as God since the cow could solely be responsible for providing for the farmer's doodh-wala family. The milk is good for business and hence the cow brings food to their table. As I said anything of value, in time becomes a God.

Pork is forbidden due to its hygienic conditions in which it is bred. Most animals that are forbidden, are because of uncleanliness.

Is eating Eggs and Fish allowd in Hinduism?

yes, it is, I am from the fishermen community; Brahmins are veggie's and rest of the Hindu's arent; except Beef. Brahmins arent the only Hindu community; just like Shia's arent the only Muslim community.Hope you get my drift

Nobody stops a hotel from serving Pork, its just bad for business if they do. You can always buy pork from a supermarket..

Why they have a seperate counter then. Pork is forbidden in Dubai.

Pork is forbidden due to its hygienic conditions in which it is bred. Most animals that are forbidden, are because of uncleanliness.[/QUOTE]

We are not eating it raw. Men shud be allowed to eat whatever they want, chicken, pork, snake,squireel etc etc...well what are they all for?

There is no where in any "Hinduism related books" which forbids anyone from eating any kind of meat. Hindus dont eat beef just because it is revered within their beliefs. It is just a emotional feel,that you would not like to eat something which you consider "holy"!

I sometime wonder what is the fuss about Hindus not eating beef.
This reminds me of Jinnah's quote "I want to eat beef which the hindus consider scared.",as one of the reason for asking for Pakistan.

I say he should have just gone to kerala..it is a kingdom of beef :D
Adux would agree with me

Separate counters? You mean separate shelves where it is kept.

Of course people should be allowed to eat what they want and the ones who want to eat Pork... CAN.

But seriously when 1% want to eat pork and the rest don't then the supermarkets wouldn't have it in that much abundance. Nobody has kept it forbidden. Dubai just clearly marks it as "non-Muslim" food.

Also that doesn't mean Muslims can't buy it if they want to. But they just don't want to.

Also once you know an animal is eating its own poop, there's just a limit to how much you can wash it.

Con,

Welcome to Kerala, where no cows are safe....lol

food113.jpg

image taken from kerala tourism website...

Separate counters? You mean separate shelves where it is kept.

Of course people should be allowed to eat what they want and the ones who want to eat Pork... CAN.

But seriously when 1% want to eat pork and the rest don't then the supermarkets wouldn't have it in that much abundance. Nobody has kept it forbidden. Dubai just clearly marks it as "non-Muslim" food.

Also that doesn't mean Muslims can't buy it if they want to. But they just don't want to.

Also once you know an animal is eating its own poop, there's just a limit to how much you can wash it.

even if the market demands it, you cant get pork in anyother middle eastern state other than dubai; it is just not allowed.

We are not eating it raw. Men shud be allowed to eat whatever they want, chicken, pork, snake,squireel etc etc...well what are they all for?

Also remember all foods that are not slaughtered in the Halaal way are also not allowed. Which is due to health reasons as well. The particular way is to make sure the animal dies due to loss of blood rather than injury. IF it was injury the blood would congeal in the organs.

What's so bad about blood? It contains Uric Acid. It can screw up all of your internal systems. Certain proteins just can't be fried off. They would at best get denatured. When consumed your body would break them down. The break up would cause an increase in body uric levels.

The Muslim Halaal way is to cut the jugular and wait for the animal to dry out. The pig, btw, has no jugular vein.

even if the market demands it, you cant get pork in anyother middle eastern state other than dubai; it is just not allowed.
Bahrain, Oman, Qatar? It's not abundant since the market is near zero. But foreigners can get it... Legally!

You'd just be told that "Hey this is Pork!", before buying it.

Asim,

On post #73, I didnt write what you have qouted

If you going to start insulting each other please do not post anything.
I asked a simple question that some one with a good knowledge on hinduisim go to the site that i have put up and tell if it is true or not.
After the intial few post that where intresting it started getting stupid with the pathetic insults.

If you going to start insulting each other please do not post anything.
I asked a simple question that some one with a good knowledge on hinduisim go to the site that i have put up and tell if it is true or not.
After the intial few post that where intresting it started getting stupid with the pathetic insults.
Ebbs and flow of almost every good thread :). It keeps getting good and bad, you just have to put some effort into it. Especially as a thread starter you could lead the discussion.

hello Asim, what are u saying? I never called Islam so. He was saying its spreading fast so it has to be good, i said whatever spreads fast neednt be good as SARS and AIDS do also.

So do you also say that Christianity can be compared to AIDs. You mere intentions were totally to mock Islam as a disease.

AIDs is something that you dont have a choice with. Islam is a relgion that you either accept or deny. No one is forcing you to believe any thing. If you have enough guts you go and research by yourself.

In the future THINK before you post. Mocking a religion of a billions of people will get you no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom