What's new

At least 50 Hindus convert to Islam in Mirpurkhas

Alhamdulillah. Welcome to the truth.
All REVERTED to Islam with their FREE WILL.

The ones mad are murtads and kaffirs.

Eastern Sindh is Hindu majority, but it is part of interior Sindh and that too out of the green belt, so you can imagine how difficult their conditions are.
Are you from eastern sindh? Do you know ONLY Hindus conditions is difficult?
I am from eastern sindh from both Sanghar and Mirpurkhas. Non Muslims have roughly the same living conditions as Muslims there.

Its not free will my brother its miniority can not have choice but to merge in majority . no one just leave religion freely in massive numbers .
What about the mass conversions to Islam happening in Philippines and Africa where Muslims are minority?
They’re not like you. They are not blind at heart to the truth. If you left the truth to follow your worldly desires that your fault.
Btw the same reverts you say didn’t revert out of free will are the same ones who would teach you a lesson you’d never forget if you said that to them.

Its not free will my brother its miniority can not have choice but to merge in majority . no one just leave religion freely in massive numbers .

they may want to save women lives and status land etc . this was last option for them . if they were in free country like canada for example they will not converted in masses .
Assuming simply like this ? im from sindh and I know very well they do fine being hindu. Its a free will. Whole world admits Islam is fastest religion. few cases of force conversion does not mean whole hindu community is victim. Pakistani hindus are way safer and respected as there is no cast heirarchy. Every hindu is just hindu.

Converting to islam does not benefit them if they are doing for survival. I am muslim do I enjoy any special service ? hell no. Even wine is allowed for hindu via nic verification if they are hindu. So this is wrong analysis by you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom