German politician who once led anti-Muslim campaign converts to Islam

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Arthur Wagner

Berlin:
Arthur Wagner, a member of the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, known for its anti-Muslim rhetoric, has surprised observers by converting to Islam.

Arthur Wagner sat on the party's executive committee in the state of Brandenburg but recently stepped down for reasons he says are unrelated.

Arthur Wagner was a leading member of a state chapter of the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, whose slogan “Islam doesn’t belong in Germany” encapsulates its extreme nativist and anti-Muslim views.

Wagner has called his decision to convert to Islam “a private matter” and declined to comment further to the press.

"That's my private business," he told the daily.

But German media reports that Wagner has been spending his free time doing volunteer work with Muslim immigrants, including providing translation help to Chechen immigrants, since he speaks Russian and is of Russian descent. That personal interaction seems to have been the catalyst for his change of heart.

On the party's Brandenburg state committee, Wagner's work focused on churches and faith communities, according to Deutsche Welle.

The AfD has campaigned against refugees and migrants and made history when it won 12.6 percent of the vote in federal elections in September 2017, entering the Bundestag for the first time.

The party became the third largest party in the Bundestag.

The news sparked derision on social media, with many Twitter users pointing to the irony of Wagner converting to Islam after being a high-ranking member of a party that has railed against the presence of Muslims in Germany.

"Creeping Sharia picks up speed as politician from Germany's islamophobic AfD converts to Islam", Emily Dische-Becker said.

"I really don't understand Nazis", Mark Berry said.

InashallAh, he knows only TRVE ISLAM can save Germany now from LGBT degeneracy.

This news is from 2017

Anyway

This is the childish game of labels without substance that we have become accustomed to

"far-right" in German is to hate Russia

Enough with the lies

Soon they will tell us that the Adolf was a progressive or loved the Slavs, Otto von Bismarck was a communist and Ante Pavelic was a forerunner of NATO who was ahead of his time, in fact that is the message.

Joao Goulart, 1964

He was the son of a very large landowner, before inheriting he had already become a millionaire with his own business, and he had a serious flaw: he was not classist and wanted Brazilians to learn to read and write

- communist, communist, shouted the New York Times

First they bomb you with the press and then with a B-52

Wikipedia says he was "left-wing" and today would label him "far-right", whatever, the infantile Western press.

I think it is more correct to say that "far right" in London English means hating Russia

and "The West" today means "Heirs of the British Empire"

In any case the idea I want to express is understood.

We have become the envy of the old USSR

Can any of the servile ones (who always justify our Bosses) tell me the name of a newspaper in the USA, UK, EU, Canada, Australia or New Zealand that in this dreadful tragedy does not follow 'the party line' ?

We have become the envy of North Korea

We, heirs club of the British empire

We have become the envy of the old USSR

Can any of the servile ones (who always justify our Bosses) tell me the name of a newspaper in the USA, UK, EU, Canada, Australia or New Zealand that in this dreadful tragedy does not follow 'the party line' ?

We have become the envy of North Korea

We, heirs club of the British empire

its amazing Spanish ruled from East to West

and today Spain is a totally insignificant nation of the World

its amazing Spanish ruled from East to West

and today Spain is a totally insignificant nation of the World
And Good Riddance as well, because they drove the Muslims out of Al-Andalus.

Back
Top Bottom