What's new

Famous Converts to Islam

To be honest with you, most of the pictures you shared are famous hardline scholars.

I respect them but I don’t follow their opinion

Most of them are not even scholars, duwat mostly.

nice, man knows how to work a crowd.

some of these spiritual/religious ones just are naturally gifted at it, others die trying.. like that joker, Zakir Nalayak.

Joker or not, he got millions of followers.

Emillie Francois

myriam-francois-cerrah-11.jpg

208329.jpg

Indonesia only 87 % Muslim, millions are Christian, Catholic, Hindus

Dian Sastrowardoyo / Javanese (Christian move to Islam)

1863358693.jpg

Marcel Siahaan (Bataknese)- Christian to Islam

180681405-510777873269849-5772893455765762090-n-24087280eef4d570d4f010392b906aee-8a63dcb59f7b5a2b79097683a13dfe08.jpg

momen-harmonis-marcell-siahaan.jpg

Rina Diana/Manadonese, from Christian to Islam

artis-blasteran-yang-jadi-mualaf-5.jpg

Famous Journalist, Aiman Wicaksono/Javanese. Christian to Islam

1621377175.jpg

Renata Kusmanto (Javanese) Christian move to Islam

ee10e3982d72fac2f789eb5b9930d8e8.jpg

Lulu Tobing (Bataknese) Christian move to Islam

lulu-tobing-cantik_20171023_164706.jpg

Just example...........

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the future of Islam is not with the existing Muslims. Despite being vast in numbers they’re of almost no consequence in today’s world. This is one of the Hadiths coming true about Muslims being vast in numbers like foam on the sea, but being weak because of love for the world and fear of death.

The Quran warns Muslims that if they abandon faith then God will replace them with another people.

I see the above two things combining in today’s world. The world is overflowing with Muslims but Muslim countries are little more than squabbling chickens waiting for their turn to be slaughtered.

Therefore, I see that the time is coming near when God will bring a new people to take up the banner of Islam. Most likely it will be Westerners. We’re seeing a trickle converting to Islam, but in the future it may turn into a flood.

The biggest mass conversion, however, will probably happen after WW3 when the existing world order is totally destroyed and mankind starts looking for a spiritual basis to rebuild civilization.

My favorite Islamic YouTube channel is Paul William’s Blogging Theology. He brings top Muslim and Christian scholars to discuss theological issues.

nice, man knows how to work a crowd.
He's got that Texan charm, former Christian Minister. Only guy I can listen to for an hour. And I am actually averse to religious lectures and stuff.

some of these spiritual/religious ones just are naturally gifted at it
I just happened upon a funny compilation of these preachers for the first time. Some of them are good. Even roast the questioner sometimes. One of the clips in there showed an indian muslim calling in and saying "Sheikh, I am your big fan". The guy says, "Good. May Allah make you an air conditioner". Lol.

, others die trying.. like that joker, Zakir Nalayak.
Zakir Naik is a machine. There good and bad about that. He's a bit condescending and doesn't have the charisma. He's just a robot. Although he is good at his job.

Unfortunately, the future of Islam is not with the existing Muslims. Despite being vast in numbers they’re of almost no consequence in today’s world. This is one of the Hadiths coming true about Muslims being vast in numbers like foam on the sea, but being weak because of love for the world and fear of death.

The Quran warns Muslims that if they abandon faith then God will replace them with another people.
THIS. This is what bakhshay bhakshaiy Pakistani Musalman (and others) need to understand.

I see the above two things combining in today’s world. The world is overflowing with Muslims but Muslim countries are little more than squabbling chickens waiting for their turn to be slaughtered.

Therefore, I see that the time is coming near when God will bring a new people to take up the banner of Islam. Most likely it will be Westerners. We’re seeing a trickle converting to Islam, but in the future it may turn into a flood.

The biggest mass conversion, however, will probably happen after WW3 when the existing world order is totally destroyed and mankind starts looking for a spiritual basis to rebuild civilization.

My favorite Islamic YouTube channel is Paul William’s Blogging Theology. He brings top Muslim and Christian scholars to discuss theological issues.

PREACH!!!. Sooner this absolutely feckless breed of Muslim dies out, and the converts, citizens of powerful countries, become the majority, the better.

He's got that Texan charm, former Christian Minister. Only guy I can listen to for an hour. And I am actually averse to religious lectures and stuff.
yeah, charm.. doesn't come across all snake oil salesman type

I cringe at most of that stuff too but still like to critique a good performance, whether or I agree with the blah is irrelevant.

We have all sortsa hindu cosmic babas here, some I like, others I can't stand.

like those prosperity preachers in the US, take a gander:

yeah, charm.. doesn't come across all snake oil salesman type

I cringe at most of that stuff too but still like to critique a good performance, whether or I agree with the blah is irrelevant.

We have all sortsa hindu cosmic babas here, some I like, others I can't stand.

like those prosperity preachers in the US, take a gander:

Oh yeah. Kenneth 'Private Jet' Copeland and his merry band of fellow prosperity gospel preachers. Insufferable. Can't even hide their giddyness over the con they are playing. These guys are perfect punching-in-the-face material.

Mainstream Muslims follow Quran and Sunnah and examples of the righteous Khalifah.

Easier said than done, in reality mainstream Muslims are far far away from following Quran and Sunnah. In fact, they mostly do exact opposite to what is said in Quran and Sunnah.

Wanna do a self test?

Go to nearest graveyard and see if all the graves there are as per the Sunnah? And this is just one simple test. From a new born to putting people in grave, mainstream Muslims are doing most of the things exactly opposite to Quran and Sunnah.

Easier said than done, in reality mainstream Muslims are far far away from following Quran and Sunnah. In fact, they mostly do exact opposite to what is said in Quran and Sunnah.
I meant, in principle, that is what mainstream Muslims identify as standard, not that everyone practises or aspires to practise, which is a minority.
Therefore, I see that the time is coming near when God will bring a new people to take up the banner of Islam. Most likely it will be Westerners.
Western Muslims have intellectual understanding of the faith and are passionate about it, having gone through the process of searching for the truth and God. They have the added advantage of being familiar with the Old and New Testament. Hopefully, they don't become like the traditional Muslim world which became too beholden to Hadith.

Sahih Hadith must go through scrutiny and evaluation for contradictions with the Quran, Sunnah and with other Hadith. That never really happened in the traditional Muslim world. Hopefully, it will in the West. There are legitimate issues with many Sahih Hadith.

True, despite the fact that Pakistan has 250 million Muslims, we haven't got our act up together.

Maybe China should just administrate and teach on the job to the leaders of Pakistan.
@beijingwalker
@chinasun
@ChineseTiger1986

We can always repay China back later.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom