What's new

Do any true Muslim exist today?

I am a Muslim Communist and thus the ultimate expression of Islam.
*points to hairy ballsack

-----------------

dirty little broken laptop Hyderabadi bhikari virgin is who you are

You should learn about different beliefs before disparaging them. See,

On the other hand, plenty of murders have been committed by religious fanatics for the flimsiest of reasons. I am yet to hear of an atheist fanatic kill anyone for books they wrote or cartoons they drew or simply not toeing some belief that the murderer thinks is more authentic.

Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Xi Jinpig, etc etc atheists have a bloody history

This is an excellent read

What is good and what is bad? You have to define that first. Again an atheist will fail to answer.

Why is murder bad? Applying atheist logic, it’s not. The victim just perishes to nothing. Apply atheist religion which is science, then we get in even more trouble. You can never truly murder someone as we are all interconnected through atoms and energy so it’s just energy and atoms changing forms. From a societal point of view, murder isn’t bad either, we all die so why is it bad if someone gets there early?.

Religion doesn’t suffer from such problems. Atheists stealing religious content such as morality is bad and hypocrisy because if you truly are atheist, you have no concept of good and bad.

I have no interest in a atheist vs. religious debate, specially with chewing gum like stretched logics. You are welcome to believe what you believe and I'll continue to believe that those who are inherently good, does not need the sword of religion in their neck to be good. I'll go even further by continue to believe that someone loving me out of fear or blackmail does not hold the same weight in front of someone loving me out of their free will.

All I'll say in this regard is that, for what is allowed or not allowed, there are laws of the land. Now, it may stem from religion (sharia e.g.) or it may be derived from the wisdoms of human evolution till now. Each nation state has to decide which one to adopt for themselves.

I have no interest in a atheist vs. religious debate, specially with chewing gum like stretched logics. You are welcome to believe what you believe and I'll continue to believe that those who are inherently good, does not need the sword of religion in their neck to be good. I'll go even further by continue to believe that someone loving me out of fear or blackmail does not hold the same weight in front of someone loving me out of their free will.

All I'll say in this regard is that, for what is allowed or not allowed, there are laws of the land. Now, it may stem from religion (sharia e.g.) or it may be derived from the wisdoms of human evolution till now. Each nation state has to decide which one to adopt for themselves.

It’s not about you or me. You can’t make me equal to yourself because I have objective morality whereas you have nothing tangible. Worlds apart.

You keep using the word good, inherently good. What is good? You have no definition of it. Yet you keep using it lol

Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Xi Jinpig, etc etc atheists have a bloody history

This is an excellent read
Mao is the founder of modern China. He brought about the great Chinese Communist Revolution that created the modern PRC. To disparage him for 'bloody history' is like blaming Jinnah for violence of partition. Stalin helped establish USSR as the Superpower and helped destroy Hitler's Nazi Germany during WW2. Xi Jinping is helping to make PRC into a superpower (besides helping Pakistan financially without which many Pakistanis won't have flour). Hitler was born to a Catholic family and was never an atheist.

On the other hand, all the perpetrators in
came from observant religious families. Can one blame their religion for their crimes?

Mao is the founder of modern China. He brought about the great Chinese Communist Revolution that created the modern PRC. To disparage him for 'bloody history' is like blaming Jinnah for violence of partition. Stalin helped establish USSR as the Superpower and helped destroy Hitler's Nazi Germany during WW2. Xi Jinping is helping to make PRC into a superpower (besides helping Pakistan financially without which many Pakistanis won't have flour). Hitler was born to a Catholic family and was never an atheist.

On the other hand, all the perpetrators in
came from observant religious families. Can one blame their religion for their crimes?

I stand corrected. You don’t find anything bad.

Back
Top Bottom