What's new

Do any true Muslim exist today?

Reason for opening this thread.i have not seen a true form of Islam in today's era which we hear about how a true Muslim should live

Believe in ALLAH and all his messages and prophets

Noble and generous
No lies and fraud
Not harming any one in any manner
No injustice
Stay firm against evil by voice and if needed by force for betterment of society
Use own senses rather than following other lines

Mostly what I see we are just by name following Islam

Either we are far right or far left nothing in between which true Islam is

Specially we in oak are number 1 in performing Islamic pilgrims but from inside we are totally opposite we don't want to change our bad habits but we call our selves a Muslim

We make false fatwas of jihad where in Islam in jihad it's prohibits categorically killing of any innocent life irrespective of their religion colour and gender but few far right do this

We clearly openly allow banks for doing business in interst rates

Which is the biggest reason Islam clearly not only oposes but says it is a fight with ALLAH S.W.T

Today we follow Al wrongs than right in Islam but we openly say with chest thumping Islamic republic of Pakistan which contradicts

Today reason why Islam has islamophobia because we played in hands of enemies Islam by doing what should not be done by their provocation tactics which feed these anti Islam sources

We either mix Islam so much and become anti other religions which is Islam also forbids

And far left we oppose Islams good things such as hijab where Islam has a balanced answer for it

Any way reason writing I'm very confused what Islam was in 14th and till Abbasid era is gone a golden age may be few true Muslim exist but they are hidden like jewels

Time to be a real Muslim not cutting each others rights

For me this interview must listen how anti Islam person converted with all his hate to Islam when he himself want to search for true answers

We follow blindly İmran zardari Shari's when we don't want to search answers from Islam by our selves

How ALLAH KAREEM help those who want to enlight themselves
One doesn’t need religion to be a moral person or live a fulfilling life to begin with. The reason self proclaimed “true Muslims” are some of the most dishonest and immoral scumbags out there is because they use religion as an excuse to act like the good for nothing frauds they are. Such is the story for most religious people out there.

Here is Hazrat Muhammad himself who was given the gift of a Christian slave lady Maria aka Mariyya of Egypt and she had been kept a slave by the Christian governor of Alexandria, Al-Muqawqis. He was the area's governor for the Irani empire and the Iranis then were Zarthushti / Zoroastrian. Islam's messengers went to Alexandria to invite the governor to Islam and he sent Maria to Hazrat Muhammad as a goodwill gift. Either Hazrat Muhammad married her or she was his concubine but she bore him a son and he freed her. :) Though the baby died early he had been named Ibrahim, one of the prophets in Islam. Maria died five years after the baby's death and she died a free woman.

"The death of Ibrahim caused Muhammad to weep."
Ok all others were inhuman becaue they used to conduct slavery, but your rasool was sent by Allah so he should have been humane. Why didn't he release her when he got her? What was the urge to make her his concubine?? Wo bechari pehle bhi exploited thi aur Rasool ki bhi concubine ban ke rhi. How is it a good thing? Aur Rasool ne Banu qeurayza mein Jews aadmiyon ko marwa kar aur unki Bewa aur bachhiyon ko laundi bna kar kaunsa insaaniyat ka chehra dikhaya tha.. 20% loot ka hissa, kafiron ka katle aam, laundiyan maale ganimat.. sahi insaaniyat he bhai!! Aisi insaaniyat aapko Mubarak! World needs the least of it and the very reason why there are so many ex muslims popping up on daily basis. See Iran how many left Islam there and in North America and Europe there is a big number coming up after reading and understanding the holy book. No Hindu Pajeet(as you would love to call me because you have no answer) or Yahudi are asking them to become Ex Muslim. Your Aalims aur unable to debate with them and defend their Faith. I would apprecitae if you step up and beat them all Ex M.

Wah ! NATO-brainwashed ex-Muslims debating NATO-seeded mullahs on a religion neither of them understood. :rofl:
Are you Haafiz or Aalim? Are you saying all Aalims and Haafiz are Nato seeded? Man i am amazed!!

No Hindu Pajeet(as you would love to call me because you have no answer)

You have been on the forum since 2010 and I here since 2014. Have you even seen me using "Pajeet" ? I have had Hindu friends on this forum like Joe Shearer ( who I know outside of PDF too ) and Levina.

I don't have problems with Hindus as a people but with Hindutvad. I will paraphare Dalit leader Jignesh Mevani who spoke about Brahmanvad - "We mustn't hate Brahmans the people but must oppose Brahmanvad because it is not necessary that every Brahman is a Brahmanvadi but it may be that a Dalit may be a Brahmanvadi". Isn't that true of Ram Nath Kovind who was the previous president of India, who claimed to be Dalit whose community in reality had been oppressed by Hindutvadis for the last 3000 years but he was the House Negro within the Hindutvadis ?

I really like one concept within Hinduism : Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, meaning "The world is one family". We all in the world should enjoin such wonderful concepts from our ideologies and unite humanity instead of fighting until the Sun begins to die and we on Earth burn up.

Are you Haafiz or Aalim? Are you saying all Aalims and Haafiz are Nato seeded? Man i am amazed!!

I am the scholar of islam on PDF. I have Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation of the Quran and I haven't read most of it but I understand Islam more than most Muslims in the world, especially those "pious" ones, and this I can claim calmly and humbly. :) Please follow this convo to see why as a sample.

Banu Quraiza was an issue of traitors who broke their contract
Don’t know how traitors or would be traitors be treated like?
Like the Japanese who were kept in concentration camps during ww2

I would just like to say, Read Al Quran with translation and try to understand it completely focused. I am pretty sure you will be a true Muslim if you just spare some time from your daily life for Quran al Kareem.

One doesn’t need religion to be a moral person or live a fulfilling life to begin with. The reason self proclaimed “true Muslims” are some of the most dishonest and immoral scumbags out there is because they use religion as an excuse to act like the good for nothing frauds they are. Such is the story for most religious people out there.
Without religion, you can’t have objective morality. The only thing you can have subjective morality.

There was a social experiment where atheists were asked if fucking a chicken then eating it, was there anything wrong with it and they couldn’t find it wrong. Then some were asked if fucking your mother or sister is wrong, and they couldn’t find anything morally wrong with it if it’s consensual.

You need religion to have objective morality and Islam today is the only religion standing in front of satanic atheists who don’t find anything wrong with the above and other worse things.

There is no concept of morality in atheism actually. What the society and country decides is OK is OK. So if incest or murder was considered OK by some country then atheists will have no issue with it because they derive their morality from society.

This is why atheists are actually the vilest of people on earth and involved in crimes against humanity. Just recently atheists were making fun of Turkish victims because their morality considers death of Muslim children, women and innocent men OK and a good thing. A Muslim despite how bad will never laugh at the deaths of Kuffar children, I have yet to see one and there are billions of Muslims and not everyone will follow Islam to the letter but it’s being raised with objective morality that they never drop to the level that an atheist can drop to.

If you look around the world now and in recent history, millions upon millions of humans have been murdered by atheists. The terrorist attacks by extremists don’t even come close to 0.1% of the fatalities atheists committed. And Muslims actually condemn extremists but you will rarely find atheists condemn their fellows for innocent death of humans especially Muslims.

Last edited:
Without religion, you can’t have objective morality. The only thing you can have subjective morality.

There was a social experiment where atheists were asked if fucking a chicken then eating it, was there anything wrong with it and they couldn’t find it wrong. Then some were asked if fucking your mother or sister is wrong, and they couldn’t find anything morally wrong with it if it’s consensual.

You need religion to have objective morality and Islam today is the only religion standing in front of satanic atheists who don’t find anything wrong with the above and other worse things.

There is no concept of morality in atheism actually. What the society and country decides is OK is OK. So if incest or murder was considered OK by some country then atheists will have no issue with it because they derive their morality from society.

This is why atheists are actually the vilest of people on earth and involved in crimes against humanity. Just recently atheists were making fun of Turkish victims because their morality considers death of Muslim children, women and innocent men OK and a good thing. A Muslim despite how bad will never laugh at the deaths of Kuffar children, I have yet to see one and there are billions of Muslims and not everyone will follow Islam to the letter but it’s being raised with objective morality that they never drop to the level that an atheist can drop to.

If you look around the world now and in recent history, millions upon millions of humans have been murdered by atheists. The terrorist attacks by extremists don’t even come close to 0.1% of the fatalities atheists committed. And Muslims actually condemn extremists but you will rarely find atheists condemn their fellows for innocent death of humans especially Muslims.
You need religion to give a sense of morality to those people who cannot have it any other way using their own intellectual capacity.

A free thinking individual can figure out what is right and wrong. A slave minded person lacking intellectual capacity needs to be told what is right and wrong. Putting fear of god on those people is same as scaring sheep with wolf to make them to get their act together.

A free thinking individual can figure out what is right and wrong.
One freethinker thinks homosexuality is nauseating, unnatural, repulsive and completely degrading.

Another freethinker thinks both are consenting so what is wrong.

Every religion says it is wrong. God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

You need religion to give a sense of morality to those people who cannot have it any other way using their own intellectual capacity.

A free thinking individual can figure out what is right and wrong. A slave minded person lacking intellectual capacity needs to be told what is right and wrong. Putting fear of god on those people is same as scaring sheep with wolf to make them to get their act together.

You think people who commit murders, rapes, racists etc all the bad people think they’re doing anything wrong and bad? Those free thinkers actually justify it in weird ways that makes perfect sense to them.

There is no morality without religion. In the past pharaoh and kings used to marry their sisters because their level of intellect didn’t find anything wrong with it but religion prohibited it because God has infinite wisdom. Today the free thinkers know incest is bad because of the genetic homogeneity and propagation of otherwise recessive bad genes.

We didn’t know why sodomy is bad except for the obvious damage to anal region/sphincters but religions prohibited it from eons ago and nations suffered severe punishments for it. Today we are seeing it live how LGBT/fags are pure evil. They destroy societies, families, rob kids of innocence and destroy intellect. Now fully functioning adults can’t tell what gender someone is. And these evil fags punish people for calling a man a man and a woman a woman. Who’s responsible for this destruction? Sodomites

Atheists to this day don’t find anything wrong with ficking animals and then eating it but religions prohibit it. Because that’s the level of intellect of free thinkers and society finds it OK. Science tells us so many deadly diseases came to humans because someone was either fucking the poor animal or eating those animals which religions prohibit. For example monkeys, bats etc.

I can give so many examples. Without religion, humans would be behaving like animals and we would’ve gone extinct as a species. Literally that’s what’s happening to West, their population dwindling rapidly, this is despite them taking objective morality from religion. Imagine if they removed all the morality religion teaches from their society, you would have grown adults pretending to be a 5 year old as their pronoun and gender, penetrating an innocent 5 years old with consent, I mean that I am sure will happen in my lifetime. There was a 40+ years old LGBT satan pretending to be a woman who raped a 12 year old girl for years and the poor kid didn’t even think she was being fucked because how can a woman fick her??

Atheists are the most evil people ever. Someone who doesn’t believe in punishment and afterlife has no reason to hold back on seeking pleasure wherever it might come from as long as he doesn’t get caught by law.

Does that apply to China? :D

Thankfully no society lives in a vacuum and the governments also apply morality because otherwise their whole society would crumble.

But if you watch serpentza, and that other guy videos you will be shocked to learn of the superstitions and evil things Chinese people do either because they can’t get caught or it’s not wrong to them.

But atheists no matter where they live or who they are are evil. They have no reason to be nice or good. Why not do everything to live a life of pleasure and abundance if there is no afterlife and no one to punish you for it??. What is evil according to atheist? There is no definition of evil or bad according to atheists.

But atheists no matter where they live or who they are are evil. They have no reason to be nice or good. Why not do everything to live a life of pleasure and abundance if there is no afterlife and no one to punish you for it??. What is evil according to atheist? There is no definition of evil or bad according to atheists.

So may I assume all of that applies to China in your opinion? :D

You do know that he hates china right? Poor guys been banned multiple times for it

Bro I don’t hate China. I hate what CCP is doing to Uighurs in East Turkestan. I don’t hate China as a country or their people. They are held hostage by CCP and suffered in past (Mao Ze dung for example)

Reason for opening this thread.i have not seen a true form of Islam in today's era which we hear about how a true Muslim should live

Believe in ALLAH and all his messages and prophets

Noble and generous
No lies and fraud
Not harming any one in any manner
No injustice
Stay firm against evil by voice and if needed by force for betterment of society
Use own senses rather than following other lines

Mostly what I see we are just by name following Islam

Either we are far right or far left nothing in between which true Islam is

Specially we in oak are number 1 in performing Islamic pilgrims but from inside we are totally opposite we don't want to change our bad habits but we call our selves a Muslim

We make false fatwas of jihad where in Islam in jihad it's prohibits categorically killing of any innocent life irrespective of their religion colour and gender but few far right do this

We clearly openly allow banks for doing business in interst rates

Which is the biggest reason Islam clearly not only oposes but says it is a fight with ALLAH S.W.T

Today we follow Al wrongs than right in Islam but we openly say with chest thumping Islamic republic of Pakistan which contradicts

Today reason why Islam has islamophobia because we played in hands of enemies Islam by doing what should not be done by their provocation tactics which feed these anti Islam sources

We either mix Islam so much and become anti other religions which is Islam also forbids

And far left we oppose Islams good things such as hijab where Islam has a balanced answer for it

Any way reason writing I'm very confused what Islam was in 14th and till Abbasid era is gone a golden age may be few true Muslim exist but they are hidden like jewels

Time to be a real Muslim not cutting each others rights

For me this interview must listen how anti Islam person converted with all his hate to Islam when he himself want to search for true answers

We follow blindly İmran zardari Shari's when we don't want to search answers from Islam by our selves

How ALLAH KAREEM help those who want to enlight themselves

Should we follow Bajwa?

Back
Top Bottom