What's new

Is Hinduism a true religion as per Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to tell is this, Pork is an amazing meat...I cant live without sausages....ZWAN anybody!!!!
As far as I have eaten, Dear meat has been the best, worst has been Alligator meat:sick:...

I believe religions are not ordained, but are just human interpretations of what the messages sent down by God through Prophets.

That's why every religion is open to interpretation. One should always keep re-evaluating ones religion as his or her understanding of those messages increases.

Example, if you were born in a Hindu family, I'm sure you'll be a hindu.
If Adux was born in a Christian family, he'd probably be wearing a cross on his neck, and behaves on Sundays. Similarly, if I was born in a Jewish family, I'd still be the same, just follow it to the best of my ability.
I believe you are not truly a Muslims, Christian, Hindu, Jew till you haven't put your belief to the test and learned something about other faiths.

Adux said:
Islam is not the only path to god.It is one of them, if you are happy with.good for ya. I personally never want to be a muslim. I am happy with my pagan/Hindu terrorist religion.

If there's one God, there's always been just one Path. It just kept getting refined over the years as the humans increased in their intellect and wisdom. Do all the paths lead to the one god? I believe so. But will you really do 10 wrong things while you did one thing right?

Also you aren't just worshiping one god, but worshiping many. God sent Raam with a message, you worship him and associate him with God. "God the almighty... " Kind of loses its sound doesn't it?

Islam is not the only way to salvation. But in its existence and you having the knowledge of a better, logical path, wouldn't you at some level be held accountable? If you could do something better and just didn't... I would ask why?

All I have to tell is this, Pork is an amazing meat...I cant live without sausages....ZWAN anybody!!!!
As far as I have eaten, Dear meat has been the best, worst has been Alligator meat:sick:...
I hope you've been introduced to the T-Bone.

I believe religions are not ordained, but are just human interpretations of what the messages sent down by God through Prophets.
Area where the prophet came makes a huge difference, It took centuries and effort of the clergymen to spread Islam and Christainity, Judaism etc.

That's why every religion is open to interpretation. One should always keep re-evaluating ones religion as his or her understanding of those messages increases.

Agreed. Do you re-evaluate Islam?

I believe you are not truly a Muslims, Christian, Hindu, Jew till you haven't put your belief to the test and learned something about other faiths.

Agreed, You dont have to test it, life is a test in itself.

If there's one God, there's always been just one Path.

Wrong, There can be mulitple paths.

It just kept getting refined over the years as the humans increased in their intellect and wisdom. Do all the paths lead to the one god? I believe so. But will you really do 10 wrong things while you did one thing right?

what makes you think the rest of the paths are wrong, They are just a different way.

Also you aren't just worshiping one god, but worshiping many. God sent Raam with a message, you worship him and associate him with God. "God the almighty... " Kind of loses its sound doesn't it?

Not really. do you think godliness can be diluted. He is associated with God, wether we like it or not, Cuz God Send him didnt he.

Islam is not the only way to salvation. But in its existence and you having the knowledge of a better, logical path, wouldn't you at some level be held accountable? If you could do something better and just didn't... I would ask why?

I dont think Islam is better religion than mine, nor do I find it logical; and have very very strong reservations about its approach to life and the way people practice it. But all the more I respect it and I hope very who wants to follow it, be happy and find eternal salvation. Hell and Heaven is there in Hinduism too, it is very accountable religion.

Area where the prophet came makes a huge difference, It took centuries and effort of the clergymen to spread Islam and Christainity, Judaism etc.
Also it was in modern times, comparatively.

Agreed. Do you re-evaluate Islam?
Of course. It has always been so. People don't like to outright say it but reevaluating Islam is OK. It's changing the Quran which is wrong, since one is a message from GOD and one is just the interpretation of that message.

Islam has been reevaluated many times in the past. For the good and the bad.

Agreed, You dont have to test it, life is a test in itself.
What I meant was, you actually have to strive towards it.

Wrong, There can be mulitple paths.
Yes, you can go off-road and reach the same destination hours later and with a flat tire. Or take the freeway.

what makes you think the rest of the paths are wrong, They are just a different way.
I didn't say they were wrong. They would be if they didn't believe in the one God. But to choose a different path from the one that is the best should have some reasoning. Otherwise you are just blindly following your family's religion and don't have an interpretation of the message of your own.

Not really. do you think godliness can be diluted. He is associated with God, wether we like it or not, Cuz God Send him didnt he.
You cannot affect God's divinity, but are you in your heart giving a non-God a divine stature or not? If you are, you're making a statement with your actions that a divine nature of God can be shared by another human being. All Prophets were humans on a mission, but still humans.

I dont think Islam is better religion than mine, nor do I find it logical; and have very very strong reservations about its approach to life and the way people practice it. But all the more I respect it and I hope very who wants to follow it, be happy and find eternal salvation. Hell and Heaven is there in Hinduism too, it is very accountable religion.
For the sake of keeping the argument going on, why isn't it the best path? The best interpretation?

It truly atones the oneness of God. It doesn't need to appreciate the Prophets by calling them God. We call them what they are, Messengers of the One God. Jesus was not God, a simple book like the Da Vinci Code has ripped that argument apart. He WAS a Prophet, the Jews needed to accept that. Enter Islam, and it brings a new understanding to this age old debate.

Please take this in the spirit of debate. I know you are not about to read the first kalimah after the end of this discussion :P.

Another reason why I believe that all the religions seriously need to conform with Islam as it is the latest edition of an organized religion in front of mankind (there are many sub religions which have their own place). This long series of religions is unfolded in front of us for a purpose. It's not random.

It's all heading somewhere.

Going back to my question at the start do you think brahama and abraham was the same person.

Going back to my question at the start do you think brahama and abraham was the same person.

If you are looking for what Islam says well (IMO) there are
three basic thing.

Firstly, nothing apart from Islam would be accepted.

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted
of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan
3:85]

Secondly, if you are talking about whether or not it is one of the revealed
religions or not, well unless we are told we cannot say yes. The simple
thing is, if you aren't told about whether or not something is from God, you
can't say it is.

Thirdly, even if it was, the fact is that it isn't anymore the right path,
if you choose to follow it, you'd even up amongst the losers in the
hereafter. A hindu is not from the Ahlul-Kitab [people of the book- Jews and
Christians] as some would like you to believe.

I plead ignorance about this issue. However, I would direct you to
http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativereligion/index.htm .
I think you would find it benifical.

Rahman, I call it acknowledgment and not acceptance.

Like it or not that's how the human species was at one point.

Brahma being Adam? Could be a plausible theory, since Hindus don't attribute qualities of God in the same way. They call Vishnu the preserver but he created the creator (Brahma). Maybe the call Brahma creator because all other humans came from him.

But then what is the equivalent of Shiva? The school of Vaishnavism believes Vishnu to be the supreme God, and Shiva to be a subordinate? Shiva is not an antagonist to Brahma. I think the Vaishnavism theory is that Vishnu brought forward a creator and a destructor, to get the world going.

There are some significant loopholes to the theory either way. I'm almost certain that Hindus have changed and over exaggerated Prophets as Gods. Islam on the other hand chooses better terminology. It calls Adam a creation not the creator.

Guys

There is no god excet Allah and Mohammad (PBUH) his prophet

' Is hinduism a true relegion as per islam?'
Well all relgions are true, well i guess the mods didnt find that bad enough.

To mock the poster.

So to mock you, will I be justified to address all Hindus in a very demeaning way?

Instead of saying that you made a mistake, and applogize, you're trying to justify yourself.
Just that attitude shows that you meant otherwise.

To mock the poster.
You are not allowed to mock a member of the forums. How many times have I said this, when dealing with tight situations you never talk about the poster or invoke an emotion from the poster. You just talk about the issue.

You are not allowed to mock a member of the forums. How many times have I said this, when dealing with tight situations you never talk about the poster or invoke an emotion from the poster. You just talk about the issue.

Just try entering into one and see how difficult its to practice what u preach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom