What's new

Do any true Muslim exist today?

The main thing about Islam is belief that there is only one God and Muhammad saw was his last messenger.

The second most important thing is personal accountability which most people, not just Muslims, lack. Pakistanis in general hold no personal accountability towards themselves and that’s why we are in the state that we’re in.

Last edited:
I know people laughed at my post.

but when I was living in Saudi Arabia, I think Saudi Arabia is the closest to an Islamic society.

And maybe Brunei from what I heard.

Yes True Muslims exists but nobody gives a sh!t about them or listens to them. Just in Pakistan, we have COAS worshipping idiots, we have Army worshipping idiots, we have Bhutto/Nawaz Worshipping idiots, we have IK worshipping idiots, we have Money worshippers, we have grave worshippers, we have Horse worshippers , we have KSA/Irani Worshippers, we have all kinds of idiots but you will rarely meet people who Worship Allah, Allah alone. The meaning of " Muslim " is literally lost on so called Muslims today including me.

I know people laughed at my post.

but when I was living in Saudi Arabia, I think Saudi Arabia is the closest to an Islamic society.

And maybe Brunei from what I heard.
Only if you minus their Royal and rich Saudi's lol go to Riyyad or Dubai in New year time and you will see 16 year old Arabs driving exotic cars with Russian hookers lol very Islamic thing to do lol

Yes True Muslims exists but nobody gives a sh!t about them or listens to them. Just in Pakistan, we have COAS worshipping idiots, we have Army worshipping idiots, we have Bhutto/Nawaz Worshipping idiots, we have IK worshipping idiots, we have Money worshippers, we have grave worshippers, we have Horse worshippers , we have KSA/Irani Worshippers, we have all kinds of idiots but you will rarely meet people who Worship Allah, Allah alone. The meaning of " Muslim " is literally lost on so called Muslims today including me.

Only if you minus their Royal and rich Saudi's lol go to Riyyad or Dubai in New year time and you will see 16 year old Arabs driving exotic cars with Russian hookers lol very Islamic thing to do lol
I mean the religious Saudis who are not "westernized." They have my respect.

but those Saudis who do not have a spine and drink alcohol and like to be with Russian hookers, they do not have my respect.

What is happening us always meant to happen, it's even mentioned In the Quran and hadiths

Muslims today are 2 billion and with a mean age of 23/24 (lowest of all major faiths) we are in a prime birth giving stage and our population will increase fast this century

Islam will be the largest faith group in the world overtaking Christianity in the next few decades

But it men's nothing if we follow other religions and start bending our faith to fit in with what societies and people want,

We need to be firm as Muslims

Islam is supposed to be a CONSTANT throughout time and society, never bending, never changing

Society is supposed to conform to Gods will, not the other way around

Maybe it's a sign of the end of times, maybe we have a long time to go, who knows

But as Muslims at all costs we must stand up for our beliefs, inspire our children to be faithful good Muslims and spread the faith, never bowing and proclaiming the Islamic path everywhere to everyone
No selfies I guess. No music as well.

Noble and generous
No lies and fraud
Not harming any one in any manner
No injustice
Stay firm against evil by voice and if needed by force for betterment of society
Use own senses rather than following other lines
Sadly today you find these qualities in non Muslims. At least I didn't see those qualities in Pakistani Muslims.

They are everywhere, +/- one or two thing. If you cannot find them then change your company.

Easy place to find them is in masjid, if you see someone showing up for fajar and then isha, and going to his work. You find your man.

Last edited:
history is full of sahaba killing other Sahaba
Sahaba being brutally killed my kings of those times
Sahaba banished from cities to desert to die
Even during the prophets time sahaba would be fighting each other
Later on we had dynasties from turkey to Central Asia, all Muslims and Sunni fighting each other
Timur Lang was famous to build towers of skulls

When were we ever good muslims?

history is full of sahaba killing other Sahaba
Sahaba being brutally killed my kings of those times
Sahaba banished from cities to desert to die
Even during the prophets time sahaba would be fighting each other
Later on we had dynasties from turkey to Central Asia, all Muslims and Sunni fighting each other
Timur Lang was famous to build towers of skulls

When were we ever good muslims?
What’s your definition of good Muslim?

I know as a Non-Muslim I will get a back lash for this, but how many of the muslims have read Quran with Tafseer! You need to understand Quran to be True Muslim! Arbi mein hibz karne se nahi banoge!!

Reading Quran completely and Hadith (with translation for non Arab) is quite enough since Quran is quite clear to understand. Many Muslim dont even read whole Quran and see the OP himself is likely not yet finish reading the Quran as in Quran his question can be easily answered

1672827662769-png.909329

1672827708376-png.909330

1672827737668-png.909331

--------------------------

As you try to teach Muslim in here, I would say better you read your own sripture, there you are supposed to only worship One God instead of multiple Gods

"He that does everything for Me, whose supreme object I am, who worships Me, being free from attachment and without hatred to any creature, this man, Arjuna!, comes to Me." Bhagavad Gita 11:55

No Internet, social media too!!

Hei Hindu stick to your religion, where in Quran or Hadith said we cannot use internet and social media ?

Last edited:
No selfies I guess. No music as well.

Selfies like the ones done by women in here ?

Do you think Islam is so rigid like the way Taliban think ?

Music is not banned in Quran and Quran is the only one protected by God.

God is not like some one who is rigid as He knows what is main thing and what is not

avoid-sins.jpg

Teach your own Hindu people before teaching Muslim as you dont know our religion, you are supposed to worship just one God if you read your own

"He that does everything for Me, whose supreme object I am, who worships Me, being free from attachment and without hatred to any creature, this man, Arjuna!, comes to Me." Bhagavad Gita 11:55

Selfies like the ones done by women in here ?

Do you think Islam is so rigid like the way Taliban think ?

Music is not banned in Quran and Quran is the only one protected by God.

God is not like some one who is rigid as He knows what is main thing and what is not

avoid-sins.jpg

Teach your own Hindu people before teaching Muslim as you dont know our religion, you are supposed to worship just one God if you read your own

Google karke is verse ka matlab bhi samajh lena!! It does not mean anything close to what you are trying to conclude.
Aur Internet/Social Media is Yahudi Nasrani invention so how can you use it..

Internet Social Media is exposing True Islam!! Watch ex muslims and counter them if you can!

Google karke is verse ka matlab bhi samajh lena!! It does not mean anything close to what you are trying to conclude.
Aur Internet/Social Media is Yahudi Nasrani invention so how can you use it..

Dude Yahudi/Nasrani/Islam is one group from Abraham (Ibrahim). Abraham is born in Iraq, he is basically Arab. Where is in Quran and Hadith said we cannot use other non Muslim invention?

As I stated earlier

Go worship One God as it is what is stated in your own scripture

Remember Allah in Arabic is basically God. It is universal name for all humanity

Back
Top Bottom