What's new

Is Hinduism a true religion as per Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you I believe on truth and it is a universal fact that only truth survives, now you are saying you dont believe that evil survives, then what is left to discuss on this issue>

You can believe that and no one can stop you. While rest of the world would go ahead with truth.

I told you I believe on truth and it is a universal fact that only truth survives, now you are saying you dont believe that evil survives, then what is left to discuss on this issue>

You can believe that and no one can stop you. While rest of the world would go ahead with truth.

I never mentioned anything abt surivial, i was speaking abt strength.

Answer me, who created sky, earth, life?

I believe they were wrongly interpreted as incarnations of God. As I said, any magnificent person even today is often praised by calling him bhagwan in the hindu cultures.

Prophets have usually been these magnificent human beings.

Take Raam for instance. He gives a lot teachings on morality and ethics to the Hindus. That's what the Prophets did. We are talking 20 million years of history! Science does not even acknowledge Human beings to have existed back then. Of course alternative theories today are suggesting modern man existed even during the days of the dinosaurs.

That is the basis of all religions.

What Bull is talking about reality or another words how today's world is not ethical, truth might prevail, what good is it to us, when it doesnt happen in your lifetime.
His words also weren't really the true Hindu belief now were they? I mean there's a saying in Hinduism: "Sathyameva Jayate", loosely I think it means victory belongs to the truthful.

Asim,

He wasnt talking in the religious context...

Satyamaeva jayate; is in all religions, is it not? Its not only in Hinduism. It means Truth will Win. or Truth will Prevail, or Truth will be Victorious always.

When they revere Ram, the same people question his doubtful character towards his wife; Its a fable. It is a lesson on how the most rightful humans can be led away from the truth, They show Raam has a Flaw, he made a mistake in mis-judging his wife, Now a God can tell from a lie and truth cant he. I agree they were all prophets.

In the previous posts, Krishna speaks to Arjuna about how inexplicable God, to imagine him as hundered times of the sun, or as the taste in water, or power behind wind which clearly indicates that in Hinduism there isnt an exact shape or size for God. As long as Hindu's are concerned these very idols are their way of understanding god, or trying their best to understand him; But in Gita he says, God is beyond the understanding of mere mortals. Which I believe is in tune with most Abrhamic Faiths.

Take Raam for instance. He gives a lot teachings on morality and ethics to the Hindus. That's what the Prophets did. We are talking 20 million years of history! Science does not even acknowledge Human beings to have existed back then. Of course alternative theories today are suggesting modern man existed even during the days of the dinosaurs.

Incarnations are human forms of god as per me. When god felt its time to interfere directly he came in as incarntions as per Hindu beliefs and as messengers as per Islam and Christians.

His words also weren't really the true Hindu belief now were they? I mean there's a saying in Hinduism: "Sathyameva Jayate", loosely I think it means victory belongs to the truthful.

I never said Truth fails, i said evil is stronger than good. It might win, but when? How many times have you seen people who committed henious crimes get away with it and have a good life and death.

Actually not many. Not ever.

I unfortunately know a lot of rich sleezeballs. Deep down they are very disturbed individuals with problems the size of the everest. Good people might have less, but still they live in abundance.

Ok im asking again who created Earth, Sky, life and all the other things thats there around?

Ok im asking again who created Earth, Sky, life and all the other things thats there around?

I think I am going to Ask Tom Cruise that question

lol, but somebody answer me.

And answer this also, who created evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom