What's new

Indian hacker group, hack into Pakistan's state institution reports.

Now that's where I disagree:

20210517_023954.jpg
What is the punishment for impersonating a Jew as per Quran?

I've seen a number of Tweets like these. He's not the only one.

I'm not trying to stereotype Indians, but arguing that Israelis don't respect them.
Israelis love India for the most part.. overwhelmingly so even.. I know personally

Indians ki "sucking" karne ki bhi aadat hai, also true (and very cringe)

but strategically, if you'd look into the whole history of Indian politics and Israel.. traditionally we never really reached out or made overtures trying to change things..

some say it was the congress' "appeasement politics" ..

ki Indian musalmans (major bigly congress vote bank) upset na ho jayen Israel/Filisteen ke mamlay m

Congress/Ghandys played domestic votebank politics to the detriment of our broader strategic global game

even Vajpayee was somewhat reluctant/scared to wade into those waters (super nice guy, Mr Vajpayee RIP)

Modi/Shah are a pragmatic jodi.. it serves our interests best to strongly ally with Israel, whole scene's flipped on it's head even in the middle east wrt to Israel too btw, just in case you missed it.

Military/Agriculture.. all sorts of mutually beneficial trade deals being made lately after Modi.

and I think traditionally the Palestinians, and the world (ME specially) has appreciated India's stance and how we've gone about negotiating the conflict.

yasser.jpg

palestinian-president-yasser-arafat-l-shakes-hands-with-indian-prime-minister-atal-behari-vajpayee-in-new-delhi-august-23-2001-arafat-arrived-in-india-to-drum-up-support-for-his-policies-in-the-middle-east-during-his-asian-tour-arafat-will-also-visit-pakistan-and-china-where-he-is-expected-to-urge-china-to-play-a-more-active-role-in-the-middle-east-peace-process-pkrcs-2D3BHY5.jpg

Banana Republic.
are you Hazzy?

or was he Falcon 29 .. that guy ? oO

Last edited:
In its Telegram channel, SideWinder APT Group🇮🇳 has shared screenshots of what appears to be a Working Paper on Cyber Security for Pakistan's🇵🇰 Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives sponsored by NTISB (dated 02 Feb 2023).

The Group claims it will continue intrusions in Pakistan's networks to retain their professed ingress.

The Group might be demonstrating the capability to monitor measures proposed by Pakistan to secure its critical information systems and networks.

Severe incompetency and ineptness of our state institutions on display again. The fruits of institutional nepotism and corruption keep on giving, while GHQ plays golf without a care in the world.

@villageidiot @Areesh @Olympus81 @SaadH @N.Siddiqui @Signalian @PanzerKiel @Sifar zero @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_

You can thank PDM and it's main sponsor the Pakistani military.

It’s not a surprise. Pakistani government websites seem to be made by college students who it seems made their first website.

This isn’t a big achievement on Indians part. Pakistani sites are extremely crap.

I'm not trying to stereotype Indians, but arguing that Israelis don't respect them.
Find a better source then
Anyone can shit on any country on any forum.
Quoting a few hundred possibly fake comments from the internet with a couple of hundred likes is a poor argument.
Indians know that the general Israeli populace isn't anti India.

Last edited:
Spelling of those documents are too good to be Pakistani. This is fake as ****, word salad, tossed up by some bhartoad that thinks he’s a god in English.

There is no information within those documents. Lmao

funny, but its a fake

"scums" is a dead giveaway for a desi.. Pk, BD, or even dissenting Indian false flagger... "yogev nitzan" from Israel my @ss :lol:
Possibly. But, you have to concede that Israelis probably don't feel the same way about you guys as you do about them. Probably same with Pakistan and Turkey. It's a desi thing, I guess.

I have a few more. Maybe not all real but still funny
E1mB38fVUAI-onl.jpg
Fgs8e87UAAAcCUq.jpg

E1nt0V9VUAAVPkj.jpg

E1hn5ARVUAMP45e.jpg

a Pakistani group which hacked an Indian News Network
and found absolute garbage that would have been aired anyway.

Attachments

• E1hn5ARVUAMP45e.jpg
    E1hn5ARVUAMP45e.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 25
  • E1mB38fVUAI-onl.jpg
    E1mB38fVUAI-onl.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 26
Possibly. But, you have to concede that Israelis probably don't feel the same way about you guys as you do about them. Probably same with Pakistan and Turkey. It's a desi thing, I guess.
true, firangion ka approval

exists, man, this inferiority ridden mentality among many.. sad but true.. your lot's as guilty

lanaat, but it is how it is

-----------------------------------

about Israelis specifically

a lot of them are really nice and people do feel a weird sense of kinship.. shared enemy, the muslim shaitaan :P

India and Pakistan are technically at war since August 2019. Such 'cyber' attacks are tools of war imposed on Pakistan by India.

The massive Indian war machine that works on a multi billion dollar scams industry is not overworked to cater such hobbies against Pakistani state interests. The indulgence of an average Indian in war efforts is in stark contrast to an average Pakistanis ignorance on the matter.

With recent threat to water security, it may still take a considerable time for Pakistanis to come to realisation of being at war with India.

India and Pakistan are technically at war since August 2019. Such 'cyber' attacks are tools of war imposed on Pakistan by India.

The massive Indian war machine that works on a multi billion dollar scams industry is not overworked to cater such hobbies against Pakistani state interests. The indulgence of an average Indian in war efforts is in stark contrast to an average Pakistanis ignorance on the matter.

With recent threat to water security, it may still take a considerable time for Pakistanis to come to realisation of being at war with India.
accha :coffee:

@Redbeanpaste

Rajma bhai,

I very much doubt that India's institutions are run on the basis of "strict meritocracy".

No, they are not. And possibly nowhere in the world. But there is a whole continuum - some govts are extremely meritocratic (Nordic countries for eg), others like ZIM are on the opposite side of the spectrum. IND, BD and PAK maybe somewhere in the middle.

Regards

It’s not a surprise. Pakistani government websites seem to be made by college students who it seems made their first website.

This isn’t a big achievement on Indians part. Pakistani sites are extremely crap.
Everything done by our government institutions seems like it was a first attempt by school kids

I seriously question government staff and if they should even be in the position in terms of experience and qualifications.

No wonder the severe institutional incompetency/ineptness and the institutional failure we suffer from.

Back
Top Bottom