What's new

Unironically: Could declaring Sharia Law in Pakistan solve it's insurgency problem?

Please hear out my explanation below and then give your opinion.

The main insurgent groups in Pakistan are the TTP, followed by minor ethnonationalist groups like the BLA network. The TTP especially finds a lot of sympathy and support within Pakistani society, and is the most powerful destabilising element.

The reason for this can be linked back to Pakistan sitting on the fence with it's Islamic identity, it claims itself to be an Islamic state while having a practising Muslim majority population > 96%, but doesn't have have an integral governance structure of Islam. The Sharia Law.

So when a militant group comes along claiming to want to implement Sharia Law, people are subconsciously sympathetic towards them, because that's what an Islamic state inherently requires, and they don't see it present in Pakistan, no matter how much they are pro-state.

(A lot of the time this militant group has covert goals unrelated to Islam, for example the TTP is more of a Pashtun tribal insurgency hence it focuses on the FATA merger reversal, and is also labelled as a criminal organisation which extorts locals for money. The Sharia Law aspect is only used a selling point in society to gain support, but many people don't realise this)

So my question is, if Pakistan fully embraces it's Islamic identity without sitting on the fence, and makes Sharia Law official, it could fully gain back control and the state narrative would reign supreme.

Instantly any group that picks up arms against the state can confidently be labelled as Khawarijs, it will have the full support and trust of the people and their sympathies towards any militant groups will disappear immediately.

The state will have regained full control and the narrative will completely be on it's side against any group, including ethnonationalist groups.

Should Pakistan implement Sharia Law to get rid of all these destabilising elements and have the ability to crush down on them hard with a powerful narrative? Any insurgent group would become powerless in it's narrative.

If you're a Muslim, which the majority of Pakistan is, this should not be as a problem to you should it? If you believe in Islam then surely you believe in your God's governance system.

@Sayfullah @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @Menace2Society @SaadH @kingQamaR @Areesh @Signalian @epebble @_NOBODY_ @PanzerKiel @hussain0216 @R2D2 @Al_Muhannad @akramishaqkhan @AZMwi @Great Janjua @Olympus81 @COOKie LOOkie....
and who in Pakistan will allow or support this to happen?

All Political leaders, Moulanas and trespassers will be hanged first day.

In Canada, where he is? Or UK where you are? That alone tells us all much about your lip servicing hot air. :D
Canada or UK why does it matter? Muslims know for a fact that Shariah will spread all over the world eventually. Islam will enter every single household and that is also a fact. No Muslim can ever deny this. Call what I say as “lip servicing” but Allah has already promised Muslims victory. You can continue desperately imitating others if you want.
After all:
Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4031

Of course. Why impose your views on them?

LOL. Please read my posts above. If the people of Pakistan want sharia, they should have it, AS I SAID ABOVE. When they are able to decide on one day to celebrate Eid, it will be a good first step towards that goal. :D
Yes I live in west and want Shariah all over the world! I will stand by that till I die.
Call me hypocrite. Call me what you want. Cuz at the end of the day you won’t have the last laugh. Allah has promised us Muslims victory.
Shariah is the only way to rule by and live by. Every MUSLIM accepts Shariah. It is impossible for a believer in Allah to reject the Law of Allah. Not just Pakistan but the whole world will have Shariah. If you think Shariah is going back to the 13th century, so be it! We Muslims rather live as the Sahaba did, even if it means 1400 year old lifestyle, than measure our liberty by the size of our women’s skirts.

Yup, people must commit on what they preach

View attachment 914528
Not the guy who called me khawarij in the other thread and failed to prove it talking 🤦‍♂️.
If you want to have a real religious discussion in dept we can preferably outside of PDF.
I preach following Shariah and abandoning un Islamic laws. I commit to it in every capacity I can. You can post verses with context and use it to push your narrative. You can call people like me khawarij. Because of course Mr @Indos your the greatest scholar to walk this planet? You issue grand Fatwa. Ma Sha Allah!

The view I hold is in same of scholars I follow who are WELL KNOWN around the world for their knowledge. I don’t need a nobody on PDF to tell me what I follow is wrong to right. If you’re such a big scholar go debate the many well known scholars around the world how hold the same view as me.

Jinnah is the father of the nation and much more than that.
Pakistan is bigger than one person - it's 220 million Pakistanis that make Pakistan

We should do what's best for them not what Jinnah said or didn't say

Is Jinnah going to intercede for Pakistan on the day of Judgement?
His vision was unparalleled. Following his guidelines about Pakistan would be the best course.

Pakistan is bigger than one person - it's 220 million Pakistanis that make Pakistan

We should do what's best for them not what Jinnah said or didn't say
Read Above post.

Jinnah is the father of the nation and much more than that.
Is Jinnah not a human? Do humans not make mistakes or have different views? Do humans not do sins? Jinnah is the father of Pakistan and every Pakistani respects him. But we do not idolize anyone. Jinnah we love and respect as the father of the nation. But he is just a human.

His vision was unparalleled. Following his guidelines about Pakistan would be the best course.
You did not answer my question. Is Jinnah going to intercede for us on the Day of Judgement?
Jinnah was a human, not a prophet.
He can make mistakes or be wrong in his vision.
We love and respect Jinnah. But we don’t turn him into an idol.

Is Jinnah not a human? Do humans not make mistakes or have different views? Do humans not do sins? Jinnah is the father of Pakistan and every Pakistani respects him. But we do not idolize anyone. Jinnah we love and respect as the father of the nation. But he is just a human.
Not many humans carve out a whole nation. Just a few. Comparing him with others is simply unfair, he delivered would billions cannot. Even with chronic and fatal illness, he delivered starting steps in the meagre tenure as GGoP. Pakistan was his genius strategy and he understood the problems that Pakistan would face much better than others around him though his advisors were pretty good too.

Yes I live in west and want Shariah all over the world! I will stand by that till I die.
Call me hypocrite. Call me what you want. Cuz at the end of the day you won’t have the last laugh. Allah has promised us Muslims victory.
Shariah is the only way to rule by and live by. Every MUSLIM accepts Shariah. It is impossible for a believer in Allah to reject the Law of Allah. Not just Pakistan but the whole world will have Shariah. If you think Shariah is going back to the 13th century, so be it! We Muslims rather live as the Sahaba did, even if it means 1400 year old lifestyle, than measure our liberty by the size of our women’s skirts.
Oh God 😯🤣
facepalm-really.gif

You did not answer my question. Is Jinnah going to intercede for us on the Day of Judgement?
Jinnah was a human, not a prophet.
He can make mistakes or be wrong in his vision.
We love and respect Jinnah. But we don’t turn him into an idol.
I didn’t answer your question coz you are not getting where I’m coming from and I certainly don’t want to go where you want to entangle me coz religious discussions are not allowed and get flamed though I have better answer to that than your imagination.

Not many humans carve out a whole nation. Just a few. Comparing him with others is simply unfair, he delivered would billions cannot. Even with chronic and fatal illness, he delivered starting steps in the meagre tenure as GGoP. Pakistan was his genius strategy and he understood the problems that Pakistan would face much better than others around him though his advisors were pretty good too.
Ok.
In your opinion: Jinnah did not want Shariah in Pakistan
Fact: Allah says in the Quran and, the Prophet Rasulallah (ﷺ) tells us that we must rule by Shariah.

Now you are comparing achievements. What the Sahaba achieved or the Caliphate achieved is very visible in our everyday lives. I won’t even go on comparing it because it would be unfair to compare.

My question to you:
Will you be satisfied to follow Jinnah’s vision for Pakistan over anything else regardless of what it is?
Or let me ask you a better question:
God forbid, if you in the Pakistan army were shot in battle with india and about to be martyred, what would be the last words be before you pass away? Will they include Jinnah’s name?

No, a lot of these ttp guys are running criminal enterprises, including the smuggling of opium, as they have been for decades. For them this isn't a religious fight, religion is just a convenient way for them to gain gullible recruits.

Back
Top Bottom