What's new

Indian army targetting civilians at LOC

Man you asked a question and I answered you, this is in no way a plan to be executed in India just to give you a clear image of why India cannot be invaded and how it can be invaded don't get emotional.

Not at all emotional mate. You wrote something and I took the decision forward.never mind.

they are dying without any fire. Indian soldier committed suicide yesterday.see how cowards are drying without any reason lol

Nothing few sniper shots and one or two good cross border raids can't solve.

Come on Bajwa sahab. show some spine like in the past. Few coffin boxes of IA and BSF can solve this issue for some time.

We should return the favour by firing on hindu colonies across the border.
NEVER- we have Pakistani Hindus and they have Indian Muslims and Christians and all

We are better and always will be
No need to stoop to their level

NEVER- we have Pakistani Hindus and they have Indian Muslims and Christians and all

That is our weakness Oscar and they know it.

That is our weakness Oscar and they know it.
Doesn't matter

Being better human beings is our strength

And it burns the hell out of them

Because the one thing they desire most , more than a victory or anything
Is to be recognized and applauded
They want acceptance as "oh my god we are the greatest!"
We deny them that basic recognition that they desire from everyone in the world

That burns, that stings, that is why they throng in swarms here

If only your words were anything more than drivel meant only to make yourselves feel good.

Pakistan army via Pakistan based terrorists have killed Kashmiri Hindu and Sikh colonies in particular...in order to make sure the last remaining non-Muslims in Kashmir move out.

That you choose to ignore that is representative of Pakistanis - avoiding what Pakistan does and building up an image of themselves that does not match the reality of what your country and your army does.

I would say it is Pakistan that has inspired India to get more brutal. We were far too pacifist and peace loving for our own good. When you have a neighbour like Pakistan, that can be fatal to the nation.

We should return the favour by firing on hindu colonies across the border.
Pakistan Army already does that. They have even engineered mass killing of Indian Hindu and Sikhs in Kashmir using terrorists.

Last edited:
How do terrorists infiltrate your borders so easily and manage a mass killing of hindus and sikhs? How do those same terrorists manage to target only hindus,sikhs and miss out indian muslims? Do they have magical eyes?

How do terrorists infiltrate your borders so easily and manage a mass killing of hindus and sikhs? How do those same terrorists manage to target only hindus,sikhs and miss out indian muslims? Do they have magical eyes?
These alternative facts were manufactured in zee news studio

Same way TTP and ISUS crosses your border and targets Shias and others.

Also why would jihadists target Muslims.

Same way TTP and ISUS crosses your border and targets Shias and others.

Also why would jihadists target Muslims.
29 indian nurses caught by ISIS freed while muslim prisoner executed. 1 indian doctor freed yesterday while muslim doctors are beheaded. 7 indian companies helping them. Never denied by your companies. Oneday the same snake will bite you. just make it bigger as you are already doing.

Iam from the 1 percent Of the world So bear me courtesy I can buy you and your entire generations from one click of my mouse .Probably you don't have Intellectual capacity to differentiate Btw BSF and army in Video

Go check the value of Pakistan Rupee First ??
even with this rupee value our soldiers are generous to feed you.

Should fire urine bombs on pig bunkers

what a frustrated soul! if you can walk the talk sign up with the Pakistani Amry go to the front line and execute your marvellous plans or else, DM for recommendations on how to get relief!

Back
Top Bottom