What's new

Two martyred, one injured after Indian forces open fire at shepherds at LoC: ISPR

Now that the Pak Army approval rating is all time low, such “unprovoked firing” from India will be a regular incidents in ISPR briefings.

Once the approval ratings will be normal, we all will go back to business as usual. 👍
I agreed, even I believe that now pak fauj will try to transfer focus from internal politics to indian borders. By activating border inflection..

They need badly support from people of Pakistan after damage done by imran khan.

Be ready for such news and prepared, old style border conflict news on daily

What timing! AK-47 clad shephards at the LOC (apparently the grass is much greener and nutrious right on the border) right after the joint Indo-US statements on instigators of terrorism...

What timing! AK-47 clad shephards at the LOC (apparently the grass is much greener and nutrious right on the border) right after the joint Indo-US statements on instigators of terrorism...
Ever heard Bakrwals pojeet you smelly ****

I agreed, even I believe that now pak fauj will try to transfer focus from internal politics to indian borders.

They need badly support from people of Pakistan after damage done by imran khan.

Be ready for such news and prepared, old style border conflict news on daily
If Pak fauj wanted to switch lens to the LOC you mfers would have had your post toasted in a few minutes.

@Mods why dont you clean up this thread all the pojeets have left their usual train track shitting spots and have decided to let their verbal diarrhea on here.

We dont trust on these propaganda media cell of the fascist military… they are more harmful for our sovereignty then Indian military.
Statement rejected

GHQ maggots and their never ending lies and dramas. Disgusting creatures.

Ever heard Bakrwals pojeet you smelly ****

If Pak fauj wanted to switch lens to the LOC you mfers would have had your post toasted in a few minutes.

@Mods why dont you clean up this thread all the pojeets have left their usual train track shitting spots and have decided to let their verbal diarrhea on here.

Got rid of a few of these lot.
Check out how they ignore the female and 18 year old lad fatality.

Got rid of a few of these lot.
Check out how they ignore the female and 18 year old lad fatality.
Ban the Pakjeets that repeat the same brain dead "muh ghq" shit too, they are literally claiming it's all a lie, it's disrespectful and they provide zero value apart from infesting the forum

I celebrate, kill the generals please.

And wtf are they doing about it? Issuing a statement!
They’ve done more damage to PTI than the Indian troops.
Under Raheel Indian posts would have been destroyed with multiple casualties.

Sorry my brothers and sisters in AJK the Pakistani armed forces no longer can defend you.

Leaving aside politics how can anyone support this force is beyond me.
This is to be tied up with moohdhi in amrika. As the conspiracy theory goes that the green light to attack Pakistan has been granted from house blanco.

Look forward to the groundwork being laid to a incident like in 2019 and war to start, most likely in Kashmir region.

Conspiracy Theory.

Back
Top Bottom