What's new

India won indo pak wrestling championship 7-1, 2 fights drawn.

He said in Pakistani shows that it was his "mistake"
Is that why the World body slammed india? and india barred Pak players?

All that fukin bullshyt was caught on camera.... indian staff swearing at Pak players, not permitting them to drink water, not giving points, unfair advantages,points to indian team.... and ending the match before time!

And when did Pak players say what you allege? post a video!

do u know gama pehlwan.
bholu pehlwan was world champion for too long. he challenged the whole world with 5000 pounds reward to defeat him. he was the undefeated champion of his time.
we just recently won Asian kabbaddi championship by outclassing you.
in the past many years we have easily been winning. your federation won its cups by not inviting us or by cheating by not giving water to our players during the match but still the records favour us.

last time we faced each other it was a one sided encounter in Asia cup.
do u know gama pehlwan.
bholu pehlwan was world champion for too long. he challenged the whole world with 5000 pounds reward to defeat him. he was the undefeated champion of his time.
we just recently won Asian kabbaddi championship by outclassing you.
in the past many years we have easily been winning. your federation won its cups by not inviting us or by cheating by not giving water to our players during the match but still the records favour us.

last time we faced each other it was a one sided encounter in Asia cup.
In the asia cup where no 1st team member of india played because Pakistan cheated in 2012 asia cup?
The first post yiu quotes i clearly mentioned that we lack in MMA because no MMA academies in fighting sports powerhouse of india like North east and Haryana. I and not surprised as the few MMA gyms we have in these place are expensive like 8000 INR per month ..not a place for a rural Haryanvi or north east guys from poor backgrounds to be.

Lmao... and you think the few clubs operating in Pak are supported by government? our fighters spend money on himself... there is no govt support here either..

So stop talkin crap.... you winning a physical fight against a Panjabi,Pathan or a Baloch... or GBs etc is bullshit.. all of us are for a fact bigger physically than you.

The guy Uloomi who beat mr singh is from gilgit baltistan btwn...[/QUOTE]
Ok, we all know about your physical prowess. We believe you.

Not ban but very few people know about MMA in those areas.
I wont lie, both in Haryana and North East, these athletes are from poor background and they play sports only so that they can get government jobs in sports quota and after than they think of some international medals.
The Day Indian government provide jobs in sports quota in MMA, you will find athletes in MMA too.

Please tell me about your kabaddi and wrestling record? We have won all world cups in both khuli kabaddi and indiab kabaddi.
jhara pehlwan was undefeated in his whole career.
his father aslam pehlwan too defeated and humiliated you for very long.

In the asia cup where no 1st team member of india played because Pakistan cheated in 2012 asia cup?

Isnt that a fact?

Pakistani on average are taller and bigger than you.. the only indians that come close are indian Panjabis... or maybe their haryanvi cousins...

As for prowess.... how did the last 1000 years go.

Isnt that a fact?

Pakistani on average are taller and bigger than you.. the only indians that come close are indian Panjabis... or maybe their haryanvi cousins...
The shortest indians are the North East guys and they are also the toughest.. Whats your point?

As for prowess.... how did the last 1000 years go.
Well it were rough but i think i still have indian first name with my desi surname.. Not some arab, turkish, afghan or persian first name with some soomro, Choudhury, gujjar, bajwa etc:p::p:
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. ;)

Local Pakistani wrestlers are better than Indian competition, but then they are not the ones being selected to fly out of the country to compete. We have a very solid wrestling culture, but it is not being given the support that it once was.

You lose in cricket

you lose in hockey
pakistan-hockey-8.jpg

you lose in football, you wouldn't stand the chances of a man with one wooden leg in badminton, but you don't lose in wrestling because your match fees are too high.

Got it.
Sir Joe,

You are getting old, Baddam khaya karo, yaadaasht durust rehti hai :lol:

pakistan-hockey-8.jpg

Sir Joe,

You are getting old, Baddam khaya karo, yaadaasht durust rehti hai :lol:

Arre, dil me le liya.

upload_2017-11-18_13-58-54.jpeg

Is that why the World body slammed india? and india barred Pak players?

All that fukin bullshyt was caught on camera.... indian staff swearing at Pak players, not permitting them to drink water, not giving points, unfair advantages,points to indian team.... and ending the match before time!

And when did Pak players say what you allege? post a video!

Yeah... you are being an arsehole... despite your age.

upload_2017-11-18_14-0-45.jpeg

Rather be that than the other side, like you?

keep the discussion non-personal.
no troll baiting or slurring

Including #31? Or does he get a bye?

Back
Top Bottom