What's new

India won indo pak wrestling championship 7-1, 2 fights drawn.

Yes exactly that atif guy is pizza burger eating boy of Mumbai.

Your own captain said it was fair in Pakistani shows.. Go watch the entire match and say where we did cheating.
For a pizza burger guy he is skinny don't you think?

Did you post this thread to celebrate or mock others?

You lose in cricket, you lose in hockey, you lose in football, you wouldn't stand the chances of a man with one wooden leg in badminton, but you don't lose in wrestling because your match fees are too high.

Got it.
I bet you did not research about total hockey and cricket matches played between Pakistan and India. It seem Pakistan is benchmark for Indian performance in sport and they will never compare themselves with Russia, china, USA, Germany, Britian and others major economies

Pakistan has talent but sports or tourism never got any priority or attention from our government and political instability, corruption and war against terrorism made it even worse to build proper infrastructure for different sports. We have national sport hockey where performance is getting from bad to worse from last few years. We had dominated in hockey previously i.e lifted world cup four times, was only asian team to win champion trophy 3 times. Pakistani players have won the Squash world open 17 times and British open 12 times which is the highest by any nation. We should know that Wrestling is not just about raw power and its still a technical sport where you need training to learn how to score points against your opponents .

Yes you have sport academy and football, hocey, kabadi and wrestling league which are searching talent and providing training to players thats why its improving their game but it make me surprise that you guys compete with Pakistan. You should be looking at medal table of Olympic to know where you stand as compare to others stable countries with economy and resources to support their sport industry

I bet you did not research about total hockey and cricket matches played between Pakistan and India. It seem Pakistan is benchmark for Indian performance in sport and they will never compare themselves with Russia, china, USA, Germany, Britian and others major economies

Pakistan has talent but sports or tourism never got any priority or attention from our government and political instability, corruption and war against terrorism made it even worse to build proper infrastructure for different sports. We have national sport hockey where performance is getting from bad to worse from last few years. We had dominated in hockey previously i.e lifted world cup four times, was only asian team to win champion trophy 3 times. Pakistani players have won the Squash world open 17 times and British open 12 times which is the highest by any nation. We should know that Wrestling is not just about raw power and its still a technical sport where you need training to learn how to score points against your opponents .

Yes you have sport academy and football, hocey, kabadi and wrestling league which are searching talent and providing training to players thats why its improving their game but it make me surprise that you guys compete with Pakistan. You should be looking at medal table of Olympic to know where you stand as compare to others stable countries with economy and resources to support their sport industry

OK, message received. No more celebration of victories over Pakistan, at least not on PDF.

India won 7 fights while Pakistan won 1 in indo pak wrestling championship held in dubai on 17th November 2017.. 2 fights were drawn.
Sherpal pehlwan from india wins
Krishan Pehlwan from india wins
Nishant pehlwan from india wins
Never seen this indian wrestler, will find name, the match was declared a draw as no result
There was a fourth match too in which tayyab pehlwan from Pakistan defeated jassa patti from india.. Couldn't find the video on Facebook.
@Haryanvi Jat @ranjeet @HariPrasad @Water Car Engineer
Sir these guys are not even best in india, only krishan can be considered a good selection.. Although they still won most fights but we need good selection procedure..

Really Don't Know What The Hell Your Bragging About.Are You Still Hurt From The MMA Defeat Few Days Back????
The Fact That Our Wrestlers Are Suffering From Government Neglect Plus These Weren't Even Our Top Players

Even I Can Post Multiple Videos Like This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAdUsL4taAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5k0WNth5I

There Are Even More Such Videos On Other Sites Do You See Us Making Entire Threads About Them?????

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom