What's new

India won indo pak wrestling championship 7-1, 2 fights drawn.

Sir if we open mma academies in North East and Haryana then they wouldn't stand in chance in MMA too.
Just like in boxing and wrestling.
mma fighting thread is still new.
You lose in cricket, you lose in hockey, you lose in football, you wouldn't stand the chances of a man with one wooden leg in badminton, but you don't lose in wrestling because your match fees are too high.

Got it.
go and watch our cricket record, hockey record, wrestling(desi) and kabbaddi ( desi) or snooker record and then after you wake up than plz come back to accept your history of defeats.
I would not talk about squash. no one in past could have defeated us.

Yes, yes MMA record is evident of it..Is there a ban of opening MMA academy in said mentioned areas ?
Not ban but very few people know about MMA in those areas.
I wont lie, both in Haryana and North East, these athletes are from poor background and they play sports only so that they can get government jobs in sports quota and after than they think of some international medals.
The Day Indian government provide jobs in sports quota in MMA, you will find athletes in MMA too.

go and watch our cricket record, hockey record, wrestling(desi) and kabbaddi ( desi) or snooker record and then after you wake up than plz come back to accept your history of defeats.
Please tell me about your kabaddi and wrestling record? We have won all world cups in both khuli kabaddi and indiab kabaddi.

Lol sorry sir for that.
But i see so much much potential in north east guys that i feel sad there are academies for pizza burger eating boys of mumbai but not for tough fighters of North East.
Yes... from yesterday:

Atif-Little-Hawk-Mohammad-IND-vs-Haider-Giant-Farman-PAK_WEB.jpg

Guess what happened?

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Victor:

20161205074655_FB_IMG_1479877142835.JPG

I wont lie, both in Haryana and North East, these athletes are from poor background and they play sports only so that they can get government jobs in sports quota and after than they think of some international medals.
The Day Indian government provide jobs in sports quota in MMA, you will find athletes in MMA too.

Please tell me about your kabaddi and wrestling record? We have won all world cups in both khuli kabaddi and indiab kabaddi.
Like the last biased "world" tournament? where Pak players werent given points? and the match was finished before time to make india win? :lol:

Yes... from yesterday:

View attachment 437618

Guess what happened?

View attachment 437619

Victor:

View attachment 437620

Like the last biased "world" tournament? where Pak players werent given points? and the match was finished before time to make india win? :lol:
Yes exactly that atif guy is pizza burger eating boy of Mumbai.

Yes... from yesterday:

View attachment 437618

Guess what happened?

View attachment 437619

Victor:

View attachment 437620

Your own captain said it was fair in Pakistani shows.. Go watch the entire match and say where we did cheating.

Wrong sir we have more victories against India in cricket and in hockey ..I am afraid you are wrong..Squash is not even mention here..

You think keeping out squash was accidental? I feel hurt.

About hockey and cricket,

Sikandar ne haraya tha Porus ko
Toh main kya karoon?

Lol sorry sir for that.
But i see so much much potential in north east guys that i feel sad there are academies for pizza burger eating boys of mumbai but not for tough fighters of North East.

There were Naga kids in school - one of them later became Chief Minister of the State - and I shudder to think of what they'd do if they got into Rugby, Wrestling, Kabaddi, any of these. Really scary thought.

Ok.. how about these guys>?
Yadwinder "Singh"
579c9c38ee5e4.jpg

Your own captain said it was fair in Pakistani shows.. Go watch the entire match and say where we did cheating.
He said that right after the tournament...

Later the World Kubaddi Federation slammed indian kubaddi for the foul play!

You think keeping out squash was accidental? I feel hurt.

About hockey and cricket,

Sikandar ne haraya tha Porus ko
Toh main kya karoon?

There were Naga kids in school - one of them later became Chief Minister of the State - and I shudder to think of what they'd do if they got into Rugby, Wrestling, Kabaddi, any of these. Really scary thought.
Exactly sir, i have played football with them i can literally feel the physical tackle in my bones when we had some physical games.. Even though i weight 20kg more than most of those guys.

You have a bad record against us in cricket... our hockey team is the most decorated team in the world... youve lost in wresting to us in the past... your fighter just lost MMA match yesterday against our fighter.... So why the arrogance?

A reason for bad performance by our teams is corruption by our sports ministry and other bodies.... and no support for our players... excluding cricket.

Of course you are right on all counts. AND the match fees are too high. Pretty comprehensive, I should say. Especially our fighter losing to your fighter yesterday in the straw-weight round, because that really proves a thing. Not sure which thing, but let's shoot for everything.

For your players' support, do suggest jock-straps to them. Very useful.

Does that tie into your 1,000 years of domination at any point? Just asking, out of politeness, so that we don't cheer out of turn.

Ok.. how about these guys>?

Yawinder "Singh"
View attachment 437622[/QUOTE]
The first post you quotes i clearly mentioned that we lack in MMA because no MMA academies in fighting sports powerhouse of india like North east and Haryana. I and not surprised as the few MMA gyms we have in these place are expensive like 8000 INR per month ..not a place for a rural Haryanvi or north east guys from poor backgrounds to be.

Of course you are right on all counts. AND the match fees are too high. Pretty comprehensive, I should say. Especially our fighter losing to your fighter yesterday in the straw-weight round, because that really proves a thing. Not sure which thing, but let's shoot for everything.

Great... as for you... i hope u grab a stick... might slip after sprewin so much crap... ur belly must be empty... etc

do u know gama pehlwan.
bholu pehlwan was world champion for too long. he challenged the whole world with 5000 pounds reward to defeat him. he was the undefeated champion of his time.
we just recently won Asian kabbaddi championship by outclassing you.
in the past many years we have easily been winning. your federation won its cups by not inviting us or by cheating by not giving water to our players during the match but still the records favour us.

last time we faced each other it was a one sided encounter in Asia cup.

Yawinder "Singh"
View attachment 437622
The first post yiu quotes i clearly mentioned that we lack in MMA because no MMA academies in fighting sports powerhouse of india like North east and Haryana. I and not surprised as the few MMA gyms we have in these place are expensive like 8000 INR per month ..not a place for a rural Haryanvi or north east guys from poor backgrounds to be.

Lmao... and you think the few clubs operating in Pak are supported by government? our fighters spend money on emselves... there is no govt support here either..

So stop talkin crap.... you winning a physical fight against a Panjabi,Pathan or a Baloch... or GBs etc is bullshit.. all of us are for a fact bigger physically than you.

The guy Uloomi who beat mr singh is from gilgit baltistan btwn...

our player at the event exposed you in front of your CM Punjab. you even refused to give them water during the match.

Does that tie into your 1,000 years of domination at any point? Just asking, out of politeness, so that we don't cheer out of turn.
are you so much innocent or unaware or are trying to be over smart.

Back
Top Bottom