What's new

India told not to 'bracket Bangladesh with Pakistan'

- evil

- deceitful

- wicked

policies of your regime, you and other Hindutva fanatics can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

We do not need the Indian market.

China, Brazil, Russia, ASEAN, EU, GCC, Turkey are all more than enough.

Good. So why are you on a thread complaining about the bracketing of Bangladesh with Pakistan? Why should it matter to you whether we bracket you with Pakistan or Timbuktu.

Your regime does this because:

Thanks for the invitation :)

1. It is afraid of genuine competition from Bangladeshi companies.

And what companies do you have??

2. It wants to keep Bangladesh weak, as per its Hindutva/Brahmanic belief in Indian hegemony over South Asia, a belief which lead them to destabilize and sponsor terrorism in Sri Lanka for decades.

We are not responsible of a Islamist BD. It is BD which considers it a birth right to enter into India without following the leagl procedures. Ask for citizens to obey laws and we will think about removing these restrictions.

We are not afraid of you and to be honest we consider you inferior.

You may even consider USA as inferior to you.....As if world cares what a BD think??

a: We cannot marry you and do not wish to (though you want to marry us and call our inability to marry you "communal".

Pata nahe dimaag me kya kya bhara hai.....kal ka nuclear bomb yahe fut gaya tha kya?

b: We have very little in common with you and more with other Muslims.

Then why crying when you are not getting similar treatment?? Ask your muslim brothers to provide you with that facilities.

Sorry but we have a superiority complex to you dirt poor, insurgency-infested mish-mash of different tribes, country.

A super poor, malnourished and hungry country is not liked by anyone. Stay in your country and dont cross the fencing.

Bye and have a nice day.

Same to you.

P.S. Don't be too scared of Bangladeshis we are not that dangerous.....lolzzz.

BSF is already killing dangerous Bangladeshi on borders.....

Btw...check out this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/224887-sri-lanka-defence.html

I make no mention of India....no Sri Lankan even mentions India.

then...

post #10

Sri Lankan Defence forum?? Half a ship, two antique aircraft and an Army smaller than that of Burkina Faso and you want a separate 'defence forum'?? Jeeez! I'm sure you gotta be kidding, right?

Mods, can this thread be moved to the Jokes forum instead?

Up till this point the mature and sensible Sri Lankans have not responded or descended down to the level of Indians and attacked them.

There is a reason why the whole of South Asia hates India and it is nothing to do with religion.

Then why crying when you are not getting similar treatment?? Ask your muslim brothers to provide you with that facilities.

Remove your Hindutva lens and remove religion from this for a minute.

If entity A makes a deal with entity B that they will engage in mutual activity, but only A honours his end and B doesn't, wouldn't A complain?

That is the issue here.

I was actually in favour of regional connectivity and trade with India and thought the Jamatis were bigots for being hostile to it.

Now I realize that India is India and is a bully, a threat to peace in Asia and a sponsor of terrorism, which lies, cheats and threatens.

Mr Hindutva extremist from Uttar Pradesh - a poor landlocked state that will be divided in to 4 and cease to exist - a couple of points.

1. I am not a razakar and in fact hate them.

2. I was in favour of free trade with India as I believed that India was 1 billion + market and we had the huge advantage of bordering next to it.

I was in favour of regional connectivity for the same reasons.

On this forum I have said I am happy to see a high level of trade between India and China as both non-white Asian states grow, something the white west doesn't want to see as they believe in white western dominance.

3. However having seen what Indians are like on this forum, the amount of hate for Bangladesh (as well as for other south Asian states e.g. Sri Lanka, I started a thread calling for a Sri Lanka forum and Hindutva trolls swarmed on it and started ridiculing Sri Lanka) as well as the

- evil

- deceitful

- wicked

policies of your regime, you and other Hindutva fanatics can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

We do not need the Indian market.

China, Brazil, Russia, ASEAN, EU, GCC, Turkey are all more than enough.

Dont lie here,you can not hide even among milions, and no body is giving you any market, the banladeshi who want, are doing good business since very long, but shops can not be opened in foreign land by merely studying in madarsa. that education is of no use, as you have to know about some rules, regulations and laws, to fulfill them. those who know, are flourishing, those who dont, are bickering like you.

- Hindu Nepal abolished Hinduism as the state religion to distance themselves from you and hates you.

- Bangladesh hates you, and you fear Bangladesh.

- Pakistan hates you because of your incessant and eternal war against Pakistan by many means e.g. sponsoring terrorism, water terrorism, oppression of Kashmiris etc.

LMAO! Do you even know anything about Nepal? Nepal got rid of Hinduism as a state religion after Maoists came to power and Communists are anti-religion! But on personal level they are more religious than the Nepal Naresh himself!

Bangladesh hates us? Which Bangladesh? Because my dad been to Bangladesh and he felt most of the people are very pro-India apart from some Islamists. Even here in UK most of the Bengalis are very pro-India.

Pakistan hates us? Well they're supposed to. Their whole nation is built on their hate for Hindus and '2 nation theory'. And whole world is accusing Pakistan of state sponsored terrorism including Their both neighbours, US, US, EU, Canada and Australia.

Water terrorism? loool that's a new one to me! Ohh you mean those floods (natural disaster) in Pakistan which they blame on Indians? loool Are you a Kashmiri?

So please go and spread your utter lies somewhere else mate.

India is scared of Bangladesh?

We indeed are very scared of your 35 MBT 2000 tanks and your latest French Mistral class amphibious assault ship equivalent warships

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Don't over estimate your worth kiddo! You're just too insignificant to figure in New Delhi's radar

1. Bangladeshis are Muslim first and Bengali second.

However we don't up with B.S. so when a drunk general who has group sex and orgies sends in troops to kill us (i.e. Yahya Khan) we fight back.

2. In Dhaka the majority of fans will support Pakistan over India in cricket.

I can send you the videos and links if you do not believe me as that what happened.

a: We can marry Pakistanis, and some of us do.
b: We eat halal, they eat halal.
c: We fast for 30 days, they fast 30 days
d: We pray in the mosque, at least jumah, if not 5 x day, and so do they
e: We observe Eid and do Qurbani, and so do they.
f: We say Asalamu'alaikum when we meet each other, so do they.
g: We say masha'Allah, insha'Allah, astaghfirullah, so do they

3. The difference between us and them is that they are south-Asian/south-west Asian and are more militant e.g. they have stronger tribe/caste system and identity, obsession with being tough, feuds etc

We are calmer, do not have a tribal system or feuds and are known for being quiet, maybe even self-effacing or timid.

We find them a bit arrogant and mouthy (I keep my distance from Pakistanis) and a bit coarse and rude. If we meet a Hindu we would never insult him or offend him and be hospitable to him.

Here in the UK, most Bangladeshis are Sylhetis and we are exactly like everything above I have said.

Some Pakistanis and the way they would treat Hindus especially those from the lower-classes is extreme and they would view you not as subhuman but basically an animal. They even kill Shias and other Sunnis let alone Hindus.

We Bangladeshis are nothing like that as your dad saw. Nothing to do with Islam but cultural interpretations/misinterpretations of Islam.

4. Water terrorism refers to India's control and misuses of dams to deprive neighbours of much needed water, and also this misuse of water as a strategic weapon.

1. We do not need your country.

World doesnt need you.

Many countries in the world are experiencing great economic growth without having to export to the "great" India (60% of population without toilets).

With per capita income of $750, BD is very significant for the world.

We have experienced 25% economic growth in total since 2008, one of the top 5 in the world along with Turkey, Singapore, China, Brazil etc.

Your minister trolled you champ. Here is the list of top developing countries in 2011.

List of countries by real GDP growth rate (latest year) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BD is at 18th number

2. A normal human being (not a Hindutva fanatic) expects that when a 2 way deal be made it be respected.

Only a fanatic Islamist will think that entering India illegally is his birth right.

India however is a liar nation and a cheat and dishonours economic agreements not just with Bangladesh but with Pakistan too.

Too much BD crap.

That is what the issue is about.

The whole issue is about self respect. You cant see a secular India with Hindu majority is ahead than Muslim BD.

3. To be honest the Jamatis and co. (not that I am a Jamati, in the past I supported banning them from Bangladesh) would be happy that we exported nothing to you as they hate you pure and simple.

Then those jamaties are super idiots. Exporting nothing but importing a lot....what an idea sirji....

Regular Bangladeshis are happy to be export but believe it should be two way.

You must have something to export.

Even if you continue with this cheating, Bangladesh will continue to grow.

BD must grow.

You on the other hand have to deal with:

Similarly you have to deal with...

- Maoists who are in 1/3 of India.

BNP terrorists.

- Muslim-Hindu tension

No hindu Muslim tension in BD as all hindus will be killed by Bangladeshis. There percentage in total population already declined.

- Increasing Christianization of India (western sponsored)

Are Indian census repots banned in BD??

- Tension with China

Tension with Burma.

- Tension with Pakistan

Tension with India who kills your citizens.

- Tension with Sri Lanka who kills your fishermen

Tension with Bay of Bengal which is going to take over all of BD.

- Tension with the Maldives who are inviting China in.

Tension with maldives??

- Potential future Hindu-Sikh tension

Sikh will be the first to kill BD if given free hand.

- Tension in the north east e.g. you had to criminalize calling people "chinks" to combat Indic racism towards Mongoloids.

They will kill BD at all cost. We have already seen what happened in Assam.

- Tension between Marathis and Biharis/Upites (BIMARU states)

tension between poor and elite.

- Tension between Keralans and Tamils over water issues and dams etc.

Tension between Jamaitis and Razakars who are trying to join pakistan

- 14,000 farmers committing suicide a year.

Suicide rate in BD is 128 while it is 10 in India.

- Kashmir insurgency

Chittgoan insurgency.

So to be honest we do not care if we export to you or not, our Jamatis will be happy that our businessmen concentrate on east Asia instead.

To be honest we do not want any relation with BD. Just ask your citizens to live in your hifi land of milk and honey. Just leave us alone. We will not kill your citizens.

:rofl:

However we don't up with B.S. so when a drunk general who has group sex and orgies sends in troops to kill us (i.e. Yahya Khan) we fight back.

I can send you the videos and links if you do not believe me as that what happened.

4. Water terrorism refers to India's control and misuses of dams to deprive neighbours of much needed water, and also this misuse of water as a strategic weapon.

1) hahaha There you go your Jamat-E-Islami colours are showing up. Can't hide for much. Cam you?

2) It's contradictory because in last India-Pakistan match in Bangladesh during Asia cup people were screaming 'Jitega bhai Jitega! India jitega!'

And for everything else, tell these to them after butcher you lot and rape your women. and ohh yeah don't forget to ask for apology and see how they kick you guys. But you Jamatis can't stop licking their boots.

4) If you have a case then go to international court or UNSC don't cry foul here.

3. The difference between us and them is that they are south-Asian/south-west Asian and are more militant e.g. they have stronger tribe/caste system and identity, obsession with being tough, feuds etc

We are calmer, do not have a tribal system or feuds and are known for being quiet, maybe even self-effacing or timid.

We find them a bit arrogant and mouthy (I keep my distance from Pakistanis) and a bit coarse and rude. If we meet a Hindu we would never insult him or offend him and be hospitable to him.

Here in the UK, most Bangladeshis are Sylhetis and we are exactly like everything above I have said.

Some Pakistanis and the way they would treat Hindus especially those from the lower-classes is extreme and they would view you not as subhuman but basically an animal. They even kill Shias and other Sunnis let alone Hindus.

We Bangladeshis are nothing like that as your dad saw. Nothing to do with Islam but cultural interpretations/misinterpretations of Islam.

1. Like we care where your religious or ethnic ties/loyalties lie?

2. Like we asked for Bangladeshis to support us? We dont care whether you support India or Pak or Aus in a friggin cricket game.

3. Not interested in your love-hate relationship with Pak

4. There is an international UN court available to neutrally arbitrate such decisions, but you wont take it there because you dont have a case (aka you are full of $hit)

I just dont understand that how come a country which is at number 58 in terms of GDP can consider itself to be so important??

:undecided::undecided: why Bangladeshis can't live a simple day without trolling pakistan? can Pakistan call BD high commissioner in Islamabad and ask him STFU BD ? why why just simply why they are doing it ? who give them right ?because we have shemale gov these days?

Bhaijaan 440 hote to kon sa fark padta :P

Yep, they are bada$$ +10 ;)

Makes your Arjunk look like Justin Beaver :tup:

Trolling aside, yes there are some trade issues between the two. Although, terms of trade are improving; albeit slowly.

The statements made by some Bangladeshi members regarding "hidden tariffs" were no joke. They are very real in India.

Bangladesh was never a serious security issue for India.

I think we all started off from the wrong foot from the beginning since the partition.

Regional trade within the SAARC nations is even lower than the GCC, which is embarrassing for a region with a population of nearly two billion. Never mind ASEAN, EU or NAFTA (*hic!*)

I think India as a large country should play a central role to promote regional trade, and not be stingy and ethnocentric.

You trade, living standards in the region will go up over time, and people will have less reasons to resort to arms and violence. Hence, peace.

Both China and the United States support increased regional trade in South Asia, South East Asia and in between.

This is just a suggestion.

BTW: I was not trolling about the MBT-2000 part :no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom