What's new

India told not to 'bracket Bangladesh with Pakistan'

Wonder if you could try and construe what I have asserted in my earlier post! I have categorically said, this thread had nothing to do with the concept of TNT and I just wanted to respond to the point founded on TNT. No where in my post I touched any of the aspects of the theory, it got failed or remained intact or how it is defined, is a different debate altogether. I won't take the bait on this thread unless you don't synonymize hatred and TNT.

Coming to the contents of the textbooks that we read here - I have born and brought up in Pakistan, studied the same books but haven't came across the text where hatred against HINDU was instigated. Please provide the links to the text books along with the reports compiled by so-called commissions, can you? Hearsay is not the reality, what you are being shown or taught in India is not the case here in Pakistan in actuality.

Certainly there's difference between arguments and discussion but how that difference is regarded is of more importance. When you discuss you learn and acknowledge and when you argue you remain stubborn. I wonder if you have acknowledged anything so far, I don't think so!

dont even bother, Emmie.....

they'll dogmatically cling to what their own media and tabloids feed them 24/7.

cant mold or modify the thinking of such people; and as Pakistanis we should damn care anyways what they say. Not our problem what their views are,no matter how exaggerated or emotional they may be

A rare voice of reason and common sense in PDF/

Yes this thing about being pro-India/pro-Pakistan is very true.

The Awami League contain India-lovers who do ultimately want to be part of India and the Jamat i Islami (and BNP to a lesser degree) are Pakistani-wannabes who prioritize Pakistan's interests above Bangladesh's (a state they hate and do not believe in).

It is only know that Bangladesh is maturing and rather than being an Indian-dalal or Pakistan-dalal country is focusing on itself.

we have absolutely nothing in common with either bdesh or india.....the onus is on you to elect proper leaders for your country rather than fighting over the 2 same "dalal" women over and over again.

You have no idea of what you are talking about.

India signs agreements then de facto nullifies them using various tricks and tactics.

One of these ploys is blocking access to Bangladeshi goods on false pretexts including not meeting certain quality checks, when the same products meet quality checks in the EU and North America. The EU and North America have higher standards of living and higher quality standards than the "great" India.

I am sure the Indians - seeing as how stupid and moronic they are in this forum - will contest the fact that the EU and N America are richer and higher standards of living, and claim that India is a land of milk and honey where the streets are paved with gold, but facts are facts.

Are u talking about the quality of garments that u export to Western countries? can you seriously compare your garment quality which is most likely made out of Indian fabrics with quality of garments from India?

Or is it the hilsa fish that BD exports? there is a good market for that in WB. you really have to educate us as to what BD actually manufactures that hundreds of Indian companies dont do in house. Let me know something very unique and of exceptional quality that BD manufactures and we dont.

Are u talking about the quality of garments that u export to Western countries? can you seriously compare your garment quality which is most likely made out of Indian fabrics with quality of garments from India?

Or is it the hilsa fish that BD exports? there is a good market for that in WB. you really have to educate us as to what BD actually manufactures that hundreds of Indian companies dont do in house. Let me know something very unique and of exceptional quality that BD manufactures and we dont.

Dude....Cool down.

1. Bangladsh is the biggest threat to our ( including Paksitan) Garments and textile segment whivch hires lakhs in India. Infact Banks now don't lend to Indian Textile and RMG companies and now Indian Companies are trying to open factories in Bangladesh.

2. They have skilled labors and educated segment. ITES could be next.

Dude....Cool down.

1. Bangladsh is the biggest threat to our ( including Paksitan) Garments and textile segment whivch hires lakhs in India. Infact Banks now don't lend to Indian Textile and RMG companies and now Indian Companies are trying to open factories in Bangladesh.

2. They have skilled labors and educated segment. ITES could be next.

Are you saying Bangladesh produces fabrics, textiles, silk and cotton that Indians purchase? Look at what I am commenting on before answering.

As for your post, Garments exports is a semi skilled industry more meant for women workers, and India and China were big in them for a decade and a half, now both countries have moved away from this segment bcos of low returns and competition from poor countries. Even ITES may become less attractive after a while and we may move away from it and are already doing it.

Quality of our garment exports? :pop:

We didn't make it to the 2nd largest exporter of garment products in the world out of nothing.

When we first offered our samples to the Europeans, they threw them in the bin. And look where we are now....

Additionally, we also import cotton from Pakistan.

Quality of our garment exports? :pop:

We didn't make it to the 2nd largest exporter of garment products in the world out of nothing.

When we first offered our samples to the Europeans, they threw them in the bin. And look where we are now....

Additionally, we also import cotton from Pakistan.

I am not saying your quality is bad, that doesn't mean its better than what Indian manufacturers make.

I am not saying your quality is bad, that doesn't mean its better than what Indian manufacturers make.

My factory in Bangladesh makes pierre cardin, speaks a lot about quality. We also have garment factories that makes hugo boss and other high end luxury brands in bangladesh. Our garments industry pisses all over yours. Only thing we import from India is raw cotton, cotton from india carries a lot of contamination, high end garments are made from egyptian and merican pima cotton. Indian cotton is used for crap in walmart.

My factory in Bangladesh makes pierre cardin, speaks a lot about quality. We also have garment factories that makes hugo boss and other high end luxury brands in bangladesh. Our garments industry pisses all over yours. Only thing we import from India is raw cotton, cotton from india carries a lot of contamination, high end garments are made from egyptian and merican pima cotton. Indian cotton is used for crap in walmart.

LOL, you guys are taking my posts out of context, I am commenting on topic and that is your consulates request to help out Bangladesh with its economy - someone commentted that India should open up its markets to which all I had to say is GOI has already done that, but GOI cannot force Indian consumers to purchase BD goods over Indian goods just for the sake of it, my question what do you make that India does not already and in large quantities, and India manufactures much more than mere cotton, it makes all kinds of fabrics right from naturals to synthetics and is exported all around the world, it also makes all kinds of accesories and laces and frills that go into garment making again which is exported all over.

LOL and garments in India have exported to Pierre cardin, hugo boss, DKNY, Armani, Tommy etc etc etc so its no big deal.

In Bangladesh you see 100 Indian banking transaction facilities whereas in India you wont find any.

As far as the fake currency is concerned BANKS do not spread fake currency individuals do through hundis

exactly jana appa u r always r8 :agree:

TNT already failed in 71?

If TNT (which was the basis of separation from India) failed then Bangladesh should have been a part of India & not an "Independent entity" in fact TNT only got more consolidated since it was meant to be "TWO" independent states carved out of British India one in the east & one in the west in the first place heck, it even received more support in Bengal then in present day Pakistan where the mayor of Lahore was in fact a Unionist after all the Calcutta riots happened before partition while the majority of the Punjab & sindh riots happened during the partition & immigration

The Lahore Resolution (Urdu: قرارداد لاھور‎, Qarardad-e-Lahore), commonly known as the Pakistan Resolution (Urdu: قرارداد پاکستان‎, Qarardad-e-Pakistan),[1] was a formal political statement adopted by the Muslim League on the occasion of its three-day general session on March 22–24, 1940 that called for the creation of 'independent states' for Muslims in British India. The constituent units of these states were to be autonomous and sovereign . This was later interpreted as a demand for a separate Muslim state, Pakistan.[2] The resolution was presented by A. K. Fazlul Huq .

Lahore Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abul Kasem Fazlul Huq (Bengali: আবুল কাসেম ফজলুল হক; Urdu: ابو قاسم فضلول حق; October 1873—27 April 1962);[1] popular with the title Sher-e-Bangla (Urdu phrase meaning The Tiger of Bengal), was a famous South Asian politician and a notable statesman in the first half of the 20th century. He hailed from southern Bengal.

A. K. Fazlul Huq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Direct Action Day (Bengali: প্রত্যক্ষ সংগ্রাম দিবস) (16 August 1946), also known as the Great Calcutta Killings, was a day of widespread riot and manslaughter in the city of Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in the Bengal province of British India.[1] The day also marked the start of what is known as The Week of the Long Knives.[2][3]

Direct Action Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's hilarious to see the Indians hiding behind the usual ghosts of j-hadi, ISI, etc. The fact of the matter has nothing to do with security risks, Pakistan or any other imaginary monsters.

The reality is that India today is still the old India of the last century, i.e. terminally PROTECTIONIST.

India only pretends to be an open market towards richer countries, so Indian firms can tap into those markets. If the West, Middle East, China, Japan, etc. started believing that India was erecting trade barriers, then they would retaliate and superpower India would grind to a halt.

India acts all nice towards rich countries, but shows its true nature when dealing with smaller countries in the neighborhood.

It's hilarious to see the Indians hiding behind the usual ghosts of j-hadi, ISI, etc. The fact of the matter has nothing to do with security risks, Pakistan or any other imaginary monsters.

The reality is that India today is still the old India of the last century, i.e. terminally PROTECTIONIST.

India only pretends to be an open market towards richer countries, so Indian firms can tap into those markets. If the West, Middle East, China, Japan, etc. started believing that India was erecting trade barriers, then they would retaliate and superpower India would grind to a halt.

India acts all nice towards rich countries, but shows its true nature when dealing with smaller countries in the neighborhood.

Come on there is little bit of evil (read protectionism) in everybody (i mean country). :angel:

Come on there is little bit of evil (read protectionism) in everybody (i mean country). :angel:

Of course.

I am just saying some posters here are ignoring the obvious reason and coming up with all sorts of fancy excuses.

India only opened up the retail sector after the rich Western countries pressured it; Bangladesh has no such leverage.

Back
Top Bottom