What's new

India told not to 'bracket Bangladesh with Pakistan'

Nope. Abrahamic religions are always superior. We are not pissed off like yours!

That's what all religions from beginning of human history claimed.No religion is superior.If you can Prove me otherwise??
Don't quote something from the book.Bring me scientific evidence.Otherwise,it is simply your dogma.

No religion is superior.If you can Prove me otherwise??
Don't quote something from the book.Bring me scientific evidence.Otherwise,it is simply your dogma.

Haha! Enjoy your delusion. After all, I don't want to have 8 hands like spider cause no one is going to call me spider man/woman. Read it yourself.

its funny how the people of amazing BD are dying to come to the future failed state

Why+doesn%27t+Bangladesh+have+an+Olympic+Team..jpeg

Just lie paistan, BD is a security risk, albeit a different one

So what your troops were doing! 21 killed!

India is the future failed state. China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka-one of them is enough for you.

Bangladesh need to increase more markets for China and Sri Lanka. Rather than fking India!

really !! then why are your leaders begging for not to be compared with pakistan

India is the future failed state. China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka-one of them is enough for you.

Bangladesh need to increase more markets for China and Sri Lanka. Rather than fking India!
well said , Insha Allah Pakistan will rise like a phoenix soon , we are resilient nation and world knows it ..
such crisis test the mettle of a nation and will meet every challenge ... let our enemies dream about us as failed state

India cannot become a failed state because when India was poor and had hardly any friend barring Soviets and when west along with Pakistan was trying its best to break India by formenting trouble in Kashmir and Punjab we not just managed to survive but also reduced are arc nememis to dust.
Now we are third largest economy and largest democracy and we have everything going are way so are chances of now failing are minimal.

As far as yr love affair with China goes i need to remind you look what Chinese kiss did two of china's stanuchest allies. Pak and North korea are leading failed states of world. In Pakistan these days they are not even sparring Polio workers.

Now with return of Ji*hadi begum imminent looks like BD is headed the failed state way. Zia is just as corrupt as her present adversy but also she has soft corner for Pakistan. Now since she would freely let ISI use BD for anti India activities there would slowly arise a situation similar to what is happening in Pakistan. The spilling effect of Jiha*d machinery in pakistan is that today there is a highly radiclised local population in Pakistan . Group like Alqeda and LeT love such kind of enviroment as they can easily find recruits for their jihadii agenda. And slowly BD would be like Pak. Investors would shun BD just as they have done to Pakistan. In Pakistan even China is not ready to invest. So think about it !

Haha! Enjoy your delusion. After all, I don't want to have 8 hands like spider cause no one is going to call me spider man/woman. Read it yourself.

You say stupid things like that and you call me delusional.Their is no Spiderman other than the one in comic book.
I have to say you are one big hypocrite.

As usual this thread starts revolving around an insignificant part of the OP. BTW, the diplomat very undiplomatically infiltrates his speech with reference to a third country irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Despite the frequent use of epithets like 'historic' and 'wonderful' BD-India relationship actually suffers from a distrust towards each other. As the OP said a Bangladeshi can't open a bank account in India similarly one can send money to a person located in India from all over the world except Bangladesh.

1. We are a peaceful nation with millions of Hindus including Hindu ministers, a Hindu captain of our soccer team, Hindu players for our national cricket team, Hindu academics, Hindu arts figures, Hindus in the BNP (and I think even in Jamat i Islami believe it or not).

2. You are a sponsor of terrorism and regional thug and bully which is why:

- Buddhist Sri Lanka hates you.

- Hindu Nepal abolished Hinduism as the state religion to distance themselves from you and hates you.

- Bangladesh hates you, and you fear Bangladesh.

- Pakistan hates you because of your incessant and eternal war against Pakistan by many means e.g. sponsoring terrorism, water terrorism, oppression of Kashmiris etc.

Quit the preaching and holier than thou attitude and behave like a responsible country and not a terrorist thug.
Why should india fear a tiny worthless nation ..bangladesh?,domt forget we created you,a father will be a father,yeah one fear though..illlegal immigrants..thats one heck of a fear,nothing else you useless people can offer.

Well, no one wants to be compared to Pakistan. And only Pakistan is to be blamed for that - they ruined their own country - socially, geographically and economically.

As far as failed states are considered - I consider all states in South Asia to be failed states - only difference is in the level of failure. In an exam where the pass mark is 35 - if Pakistan scores 5, Bangladesh score 7 and India scores 10 - it doesn't mean one is better than the other - it means they have all failed.

Well, no one wants to be compared to Pakistan. And only Pakistan is to be blamed for that - they ruined their own country - socially, geographically and economically.

As far as failed states are considered - I consider all states in South Asia to be failed states - only difference is in the level of failure. In an exam where the pass mark is 35 - if Pakistan scores 5, Bangladesh score 7 and India scores 10 - it doesn't mean one is better than the other - it means they have all failed.

phaty to phaty per shan na ghaty wali baat :lol:

phaty to phaty per shan na ghaty wali baat :lol:

What shan? I don't see any pride in being an Indian citizen. India is doing marginally better on social and economic indicators. But that is hardly a cause for celebration.

Just an idiotic thread....In this context..I feel it is better that BD should not be bracketed with Pakistan...At least Pakistan is strong and honest enemey of India who fights with India in front, unlike BD who is like a woman who talks sweet in front but try to kill you from behind....So of course..whoever has said this statement, BD should not be equated with Pakistan...

Believe me...in coming years...it is easy to be a friend with an honest and strong enemy like Pakistan rather than trusting an unhealthy friend like some of our neighour.....

What shan? I don't see any pride in being an Indian citizen. India is doing marginally better on social and economic indicators. But that is hardly a cause for celebration.

chal chor na yaar ghusa na ker .its our land we burn we lived and its ours thats why .

Just an idiotic thread....In this context..I feel it is better that BD should not be bracketed with Pakistan...At least Pakistan is strong and honest enemey of India who fights with India in front, unlike BD who is like a woman who talks sweet in front but try to kill you from behind....So of course..whoever has said this statement, BD should not be equated with Pakistan...

Believe me...in coming years...it is easy to be a friend with an honest and strong enemy like Pakistan rather than trusting an unhealthy friend like some of our neighour.....

ramesh babu tu ne to hamara dil jeet liya :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom