What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

Okay but you could be a judge,but decent argument will be appreciated.Nothing more to say it's upto you..

When in rome do as the romans do.

alpha, janbaaz, Faujhistorian, Azlan haider, Rampange, Leader and many other people are there to judge my decency.

i got involved only when he brought in the sisters and mothers otherwise he is too low as per my own standards to be engaged in any debate :coffee:

When in rome do as the romans do.

alpha, janbaaz, Faujhistorian, Azlan haider, Rampange, Leader and many other people are there to judge my decency.

i got involved only when he brought in the sisters and mothers otherwise he is too low as per my own standards to be engaged in any debate :coffee:

Already said upto you. :tup:

Indians should thank us for the match we donated to them, but instead they are chest thumpng.

:rofl:

When we raped you guys in your own country you weren't so excited..

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

lol lol.... Indian team kicked lot of azzez .... incompetent pak team lost....

Indians happy over 1 t 20 match. LOL

when we made dhoni and kohli cry, you assholes were in utter shock. ROFL
men in blue kicked green in last world cup..... some body forgot about it. ..

Each team will have 4 games to play.
Pakistan lost 1
If they lose against the Australia then they are as good as gone..

He is not a kid have more important things to do except surfing
ya, say the same to ur team.....
they should do other important work.....International cricket is not a kid thing.....:lol::lol:

It's part of a game. :coffee:
4chsmu1.gif

After so much jumping imagine the embarrassment if we loose tomorrow :P

Back
Top Bottom