What's new

I seriously need a rishta .....

wtf man, did your village elders not change their mind after he hurled death threats at her? They are so concerned that he is the baby girl's father that he is allowed to threaten death to the woman and the baby girl too?

Ye konsa Master Oogway type ka elder he itna pacifist?

I think they thought it was going to lead to killing on both sides. That girl’s brothers were very serious. The older one was showing me 3 magazines that he loaded to dump in her ex husband at their dera. Let’s just say they weren’t for a pistol and there wouldn’t have been much of her ex husband left anymore after he was done.

I think better sense prevailed. The brothers and their friends(some of them were my cousins) would have been sitting in jail.

I think they thought it was going to lead to killing on both sides. That girl’s brothers were very serious. The older one was showing me 3 magazines that he loaded to dump in her ex husband at their dera. Let’s just say they weren’t for a pistol and there wouldn’t have been much of her ex husband left anymore after he was done.

I think better sense prevailed. The brothers and their friends(some of them were my cousins) would have been sitting in jail.
Yeah of course you are right bro, but one would expect the elders to intervene to tell that fucker off from threatening her and to stay away from her. Now, she's supposed to live her whole life alone and fearful? What sick people we are.

Indian media influence. Ab Pakistan k log bhi cousin ko sister bolnay lagy hain...
Indians know they are not as virile as Muslims, even Indian Muslims. so they are trying sneakily to reduce the number of momins in the world by reducing our outlets of baby-making so we have low manpower going into Ghazwa-e-Hind.
/s

There are facebook groups that are serious. Find those groups and you might make progress. May Allah SWT bless you with a great life partner and keep you on straight path.

how regime change has turned PDF into Rishta Aunty forum!

Wardi mafia apnay sath PDf ko bhi lay doobi!
Someone got to fill up those DHA's! If elite aren't having babies how will DHA sell?

since i have eaten my ego, i want to offer my rishta to any widowed, separated, divorced, annulled , girl or woman from Pakistan or abroad, who wants to get marry . i am willing to move abroad with her or if she lives in Pakistan i am ready to be ghar damad. i have no demand of jahez.

if she is 1/2 year older thn me than i have no issue. i am 36. slim or fat, doesnt matter. if she has some medical issues we can discuss that with both families. i am a one woman's man . i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .

i hope PDF brothers take me seriously, and look for my rishta in thre friends, nieghbours circles. my NADRA record is clean. anyone can verify it after approaching me.

i hope brothers will help each other in these severe times.
i hope respectable mods understand this.

thanks.
Sound like you are looking for a sugar mama.

i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .
My friend, your approach is wrong. If you can’t feed and shelter a women, than don’t marry. Women don’t like weak dependent men regardless of their financial status.

Screenshot_20220916-113500_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220916-112453_Facebook.jpg

Try Facebook page. I found this, plenty of girls wanting Rishte, feel like making a profile myself 😆

Don't write in your profile 36 years old guy but then all the negative info such as i i be Ghar Jamai, will hold her tail and walk behind her. Talk like a man instead.

Write something like 36 years old slim built handsome male, hard working, flexible, easy going, brave, gentlement, good family, looking for marriage to a like minded woman. They'll find you some Punjabi lady.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom