What's new

Need Help to Know about New Brunswick Canada ......

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi friends and brother,

recently i gt some news about opportunity in canadian province, new brunswick , my english isnt very good, but what i can understand is that they are looking for immigrants workers for white or blue color jobs etc . on fresh passport and without any bank statement or elites .

i just want to know that if some brother from canada help me out to apply for any job thre, even if its blue color job, i will do it.
i am asking for a favour from our brothers who are outside of the country. as we all know the situation of Pakistan .

i have done Graduate but the degree is no use for me . so i need to move from here . i will wash dishes or do a cashier job or even do a job in pizza .
also i can learn some kind of skill from trade school if i gt a chance to become proffesional . but here in Pakistan i dont think so i can learn anything becoz thre are no trade schools here .

i have visited multiple websites for canadian visa policy for new brunswick . but i gt no help. its looks like very difficult paper work. if some brother can help me to get thre through this new brunswick Policy.

i hope the brothers living outside countries are not like the brothers inside Pakistan, who dont want others to get prosperous . becoz here in Pakistan no one help each other.

i will appreciate if someone help me.

if some indian bro can help me thn i will also apperciate it.

Thanks .

I have heard Canada is now granting visas to people with vocational skills/trade. I'd urge you to pick up electrician or mechanic trade which will always be in demand anywhere in the world.

Hi friends and brother,

recently i gt some news about opportunity in canadian province, new brunswick , my english isnt very good, but what i can understand is that they are looking for immigrants workers for white or blue color jobs etc . on fresh passport and without any bank statement or elites .

i just want to know that if some brother from canada help me out to apply for any job thre, even if its blue color job, i will do it.
i am asking for a favour from our brothers who are outside of the country. as we all know the situation of Pakistan .

i have done Graduate but the degree is no use for me . so i need to move from here . i will wash dishes or do a cashier job or even do a job in pizza .
also i can learn some kind of skill from trade school if i gt a chance to become proffesional . but here in Pakistan i dont think so i can learn anything becoz thre are no trade schools here .

i have visited multiple websites for canadian visa policy for new brunswick . but i gt no help. its looks like very difficult paper work. if some brother can help me to get thre through this new brunswick Policy.

i hope the brothers living outside countries are not like the brothers inside Pakistan, who dont want others to get prosperous . becoz here in Pakistan no one help each other.

Thanks .
Brother spend 6 months in Pakistan working for free with a tradesperson. Learn a trade.

Hi friends and brother,

Thanks .
There is nothing specific to New Brunswick. Everybody has to go through the same Canada Immigration department. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Normally, Canada wants well educated and Skilled immigrants with experience. They have a points system based on education, skills, age etc., You can complete the worksheet to see your chances. You get a huge advantage if you know French well. If you do not pass the points system, you can try learning French from a French teaching school and get a certificate. e.g., ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE KARACHI https://www.afkarachi.com/ If you are good in French, immigration is fairly straightforward.

Hi friends and brother,

Thanks .
Learn HVAC ... extreme demand in Canada..

I have heard Canada is now granting visas to people with vocational skills/trade. I'd urge you to pick up electrician or mechanic trade which will always be in demand anywhere in the world.
Brother spend 6 months in Pakistan working for free with a tradesperson. Learn a trade.
There is nothing specific to New Brunswick. Everybody has to go through the same Canada Immigration department. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Normally, Canada wants well educated and Skilled immigrants with experience. They have a points system based on education, skills, age etc., You can complete the worksheet to see your chances. You get a huge advantage if you know French well. If you do not pass the points system, you can try learning French from a French teaching school and get a certificate. e.g., ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE KARACHI https://www.afkarachi.com/ If you are good in French, immigration is fairly straightforward.

as i have shared a video, its still not clear how to apply with documents etc .
also if i learn trade in Pakistan from some shop , how i will be called as a qualified proffesional. i think you have to show some certificate that you are a skilled worker in Papers.
i am so much confused .

Back
Top Bottom