What's new

I seriously need a rishta .....

Have you ever approached others for a rishta before?

Has anyone ever approached you for a rishta?

What is your economic status?

Do you own a house or do you rent?

Do you have a car or a bike?

Do you pray regularly?

Do you have any siblings? Are they married?

Are your parents alive?
brother i replied to all the questions. mods know the answers. kindly reach out to mods for more info.

āñkheñ ḳhudā ne baḳhshī haiñ rone ke vāste
do kashtiyāñ milī haiñ Dubone ke vāste

since i have eaten my ego, i want to offer my rishta to any widowed, separated, divorced, annulled , girl or woman from Pakistan or abroad, who wants to get marry . i am willing to move abroad with her or if she lives in Pakistan i am ready to be ghar damad. i have no demand of jahez.

if she is 1/2 year older thn me than i have no issue. i am 36. slim or fat, doesnt matter. if she has some medical issues we can discuss that with both families. i am a one woman's man . i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .

i hope PDF brothers take me seriously, and look for my rishta in thre friends, nieghbours circles. my NADRA record is clean. anyone can verify it after approaching me.

i hope brothers will help each other in these severe times.
i hope respectable mods understand this.

thanks.
PDF is not exactly a great place to meet women !

@Ra's al Ghul

Bro are there no match making professionals in Pakistan? In BD there are many match making professionals, they do it as a job, they are known as 'Ghotok' in BD. I am sure there are equivalents of them in Pakistan too. Use their help, they can help.

Last edited:
I had someone in mind for you. A divorced 33-34 year old girl from my village with a 3 year old daughter. Very pragmatic and pretty easy on the eyes. Unfortunately she doesn't want to marry because she is in fear of her ex-husband.

Her parents married her off to some rich guy in another village. He turned out to be a psycho. Instantly changed his behavior with her after she had a daughter. Beat her up many times. And finally tried to kill her by cutting the gas line/tube to the kitchen with a knife and demanding his wife go and make him tea. After 1 and half years, this news made her parents come and get her and the guy then divorced her. A bunch of guys from my village and the girl's brothers were pissed and planning on killing her ex-husband by shooting him outside of his shop. But elders in my village intervened and said that whatever the case, the guy is the baby girl's father, ect.

Her ex-husband has remarried but warned her that if she remarries he will kill her and her daughter, so anytime anyone has asked her to remarry she refuses and says she is fine with living the rest of her life single with her daughter.
wtf man, did your village elders not change their mind after he hurled death threats at her? They are so concerned that he is the baby girl's father that he is allowed to threaten death to the woman and the baby girl too?

Ye konsa Master Oogway type ka elder he itna pacifist?

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
The expression is priceless :D
1663305490902.png

may i ask what are you referring to ? i wont mind.

i wouldn't mind ... in any sale or in any deal both the parties have something to offer, what you are offering and what you are demanding in return has a huge difference

Back
Top Bottom