What's new

I seriously need a rishta .....

since i have eaten my ego, i want to offer my rishta to any widowed, separated, divorced, annulled , girl or woman from Pakistan or abroad, who wants to get marry . i am willing to move abroad with her or if she lives in Pakistan i am ready to be ghar damad. i have no demand of jahez.

if she is 1/2 year older thn me than i have no issue. i am 36. slim or fat, doesnt matter. if she has some medical issues we can discuss that with both families. i am a one woman's man . i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .

i hope PDF brothers take me seriously, and look for my rishta in thre friends, nieghbours circles. my NADRA record is clean. anyone can verify it after approaching me.

i hope brothers will help each other in these severe times.
i hope respectable mods understand this.

thanks.
Dude in another thread of yours you wanted to become ghey and now this help plea :omghaha:
We all have something missing in our life stop thinking it about too much.
Tip :Why buy a cow when you get the milk anyway ;) (Credit:Sheikh Rasheed)

Don't know why but I read your *gai as gay :laugh:

You mentioned in other thread that you are a teacher. Where do you teach exactly? If its a school, college or university then you might have many female colleagues. Isn't any 30+ unmarried woman working there?

yes i do teaching but only in some coaching centers, and some private tutions. not in school or colleges.

Are you jamahir?
who ? No. i am not.

Dude in another thread of yours you wanted to become ghey and now this help plea :omghaha:
We all have something missing in our life stop thinking it about too much.
Tip :Why buy a cow when you get the milk anyway ;) (Credit:Sheikh Rasheed)

brother. i understand what are you saying. but i am not into that kind of games.

Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish

you may regret it

Careful what you wish

you just might get it

Jis na maarna ho magazines nahin dikhata phirta. Barking dogs seldom bite

:lol:

I would love to see you say that to him to his face. He already spent 10 years in jail for stabbing someone to death in a fight.

Ham kisi ko ja kyon kahain. 10 years jail janay wala bichara kya kisi ko maray ga kam ka banda hota to 10 maheenay main nikal aata

you are a character... :lol:

Last edited:
Damn dude. I dont have much to offer, kinda makes me scared about my personal life though. Good luck

No, I tagged a fellow meme connoisseur. The other guy suggested to OP he shouldn't marry (due to overpopulation). I agreed with the slight modification that he shouldn't marry but still make babies freelance.

Meme ref:
b29.jpg

I categorically deny any baby making activities on my part. This is slander.
6tltge.jpg

View attachment 879621View attachment 879622

Try Facebook page. I found this, plenty of girls wanting Rishte, feel like making a profile myself 😆

Don't write in your profile 36 years old guy but then all the negative info such as i i be Ghar Jamai, will hold her tail and walk behind her. Talk like a man instead.

Write something like 36 years old slim built handsome male, hard working, flexible, easy going, brave, gentlement, good family, looking for marriage to a like minded woman. They'll find you some Punjabi lady.
Lol wouldn't go to Facebook rishta pages if you're married, after spending 5-10 minutes felt like sending rishta purposals for second marriage /s

Lahori women are low key good looking NGL lol

Last edited:
since i have eaten my ego, i want to offer my rishta to any widowed, separated, divorced, annulled , girl or woman from Pakistan or abroad, who wants to get marry . i am willing to move abroad with her or if she lives in Pakistan i am ready to be ghar damad. i have no demand of jahez.

if she is 1/2 year older thn me than i have no issue. i am 36. slim or fat, doesnt matter. if she has some medical issues we can discuss that with both families. i am a one woman's man . i am not a rich person, so she must be RICH . thats all .

i hope PDF brothers take me seriously, and look for my rishta in thre friends, nieghbours circles. my NADRA record is clean. anyone can verify it after approaching me.

i hope brothers will help each other in these severe times.
i hope respectable mods understand this.

thanks.

defence pak is RISHTA -HOUSE NOW?

Back
Top Bottom